The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Attached: 1582305993610.jpg (1024x982, 114K)

Attached: 1582292316168.jpg (720x720, 111K)

Weak bait, try again

I’ve beat black people in fights on many occasions growing up, also your trolling became really obvious when you said they were even smarter than Asians. Obviously that’s not true, anyways kill yourself please

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians
kek

Attached: 1582498389998.gif (797x612, 1.56M)

A jew made this thread.

Imagine hating yourself and being a hapa?

How much do you get paid to post these? Seriously i just lost my job and i need to make some money for rent. Is there anybody i can get in contact with to get paid for posting threads like this? Thanks

Of course the first thing niggers talk about is penis. lol fag

Get a job, Tenda

Attached: bbc_lover.jpg (192x192, 14K)

This is a still from the old Kimba Slice video (VHS) tape series. NO ONE NO ONE could defeat Kimba Slice. No one except heart disease and diabetes that is.

Attached: 5534534.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-095507__01.jpg (1080x1034, 430K)

damn can we go one day without this bullshit. seriously fuckkkkk. still lmao.

My bf is black and I'll have his babies.

>the fit nigger meme

inserted into the mainstream through hip hop culture and as untrue as the rest of it. next you'll tell me that pursuing rap or sports as a career instead of studying is a good idea. make no mistake: people spreading the fit nigger meme hate niggers because nobody could ever live up to it. that's the point, you're supposed to spend money on your imperfections. mainstream culture relies upon artificially generated insecurities to ensure cashflow to non-essential industries.

Attached: 1582155703525.jpg (320x303, 11K)

trannies cant get pregnant

They only have these guys because whites showed them how to bundle sticks and pack mud
Actually uncontacted African tribes do not have homes they live in holes and conver the hole with a leaf at night when they sleep

That nigger is tall but not that scary. He's skinny as fuck and probably weighs like 120lbs. The crackhead's arms are like toothpicks and you can even see the dirty nigger's ribs

are you 6 ft tall and have an 8 inch dick? maybe you're dealing with your inadequacies by admitting that you aren't as good as a nigger? I'm sure these threads are very therapeutic for you by accepting your low stature in life. Good luck with that because judging by all the threads you make praising others, your life must be an emotional nightmare

bad news bro, humans became the dominant species by intelligence. luckily niggers are known for their intelligence

Attached: 1579993683577.jpg (576x1024, 376K)

Bet he can still fuck you up that just means hes lean muscle hes prolly almost 200 pounds and cut the reach on him would catch your bitch ass and fold you

do you think that's something that you could accomplish or are you praising others again?

That’s when I knew it was all just bait not even some good bait

Lean muscle? The chimps stomach is caved in. There's no abs there at all. This nigger hasn't eaten in weeks.

alphanon here, that skinny nig might have reach, sure, if he caught you with a hook while you stood like the other retard in the picture, he could knock you out... but so could anyone. Thats a slightly uneven fight at best, considering the white guy is about 4'18" if that cracked out fool is 6'.
both look scrawny as hell tho.
>im 6'4" 210lb, neither of those individuals look like they could do shit

We own you nigger

Attached: BFFD99E9-DD1A-4A78-A756-C54F3CF191D9.jpg (768x432, 53K)

Calling him a chimp when we have neanderthal dna also thin lips like a chimp

>The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five
Can't speak for erect dicks, but when not hard most black guys I've seen naked aren't exactly impressive.

Does it matter who wins in a fight? We all know whites win 99% of the time in ANY other category in life

Attached: blacks-come-from.jpg (960x436, 85K)

Hey retard, you have to clarify what "when we have neanderthal dna" means considering the chimp statement the other dude made.

I hope you understand that the least evolved humans on earth ALL LACK neanderthal dna? I'm not one to say correlation equates causation, but correlation equates causation this time...

this needs source, stop posting this kind of shit DIRTY with no source. It is fucking SHITPOSTING without any source you asshole

>... the most intelligent people on earth are the nigerians they are...
>360 and walk away dude
>holy shit the shitskin cope
> L M A O

I wonder who's behind this thread.....

Attached: 1562185796220.png (565x871, 424K)

master b8, every single person who takes this serious is an insecure idiot.

dude, is it that hard to comprehend? They've got more testosterone, which explains 99% of the problems with them, also their virility and fertility. Denser muscle fibers.

All this + their low IQ is EASILY explained through evolution.

We haven't had the same situation as them to end up as "fit meme" as them, same as they haven't had the same situation as us, therefore they don't fully understand how to open doors.

Superiority is relative