How far would you let a female play in your ass?

How far would you let a female play in your ass?

Rimjob? Finger? Strap-on?

Bonus points for true stories.

Attached: IMG_20200225_104015.jpg (400x300, 16K)

a couple years ago when craigslist was still doing personal ads i met a 20 year old latina who wanted to fuck
got to her parents apartment and she took me into her little sisters room
she sucked my cock and tongue fucked my asshole on her little sisters bed, which had a disney blanket on it
this girl obviously had no experience and was basically doing whatever i told her to do so i had her lick my ass a lot for good measure
pounded her pussy till she came a couple times and then made her continue licking my ass until i was ready to hose her down with cum
she wanted a "donation" (that's money for you clueless kids) so i had left money on her sisters dresser and when we were done, she walked out to the living room and i grabbed the money back off the dresser and then we said goodbye
my phone was blowing up the entire drive home

Reverse anal birthing

My ex girl would lick my asshole while I laid on my back and jerked off on a regular basis. It was awesome. After a couple shots of Jäger, she would even slide a finger in my ass while tonguing my gooch, balls, and sucking my dick. She was awesome. She would also twerk her ass while doing it. Extremely talented bitch and multitasker.

No homo

Girl was giving me head took one of my drum sticks and shoved it deep in me. I came so hard

Nice x

Finger, no.
Strap-on, no.
Rimjob, yes because I just like to humiliate my wife.

Mine will eat ass!

Attached: tonja rimjob.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

Used to date this one bitch with great tits who was really into me. I loved eating her ass and she happily returned the favor. Got into some hot as fuck anal 69's at times and I still jerk it to the memory of her tongue buried in my asshole. Loved making out after we'd eaten each other's ass and swapping the flavor. She really loved swallowing cum too and gave great titjobs.

Lol here's a true, insane story.

>be me
>(white)south afrifag
>play overwatch
>find cute american egirl
>make friends with
>2 years later leave irl gf because love with e girl
>fly out to meet her
>actually fucking hot irl
>actually fucking cool
>eats my ass and pegs me (in addition to normal sex) for next 2 months
>back in afriland
>miss her like crazy
>going to marry that ass one day

I'm still waiting to wake up from this dream

My gf lick my ass and once I wanted to try fingers. It wasn't bad but nothing too exciting. If she wants to do that again I wouldn't say no, but I'm not going to ask. Prefer being licked.

I have my wife tie me up and rim/finger/fuck my ass with a strap on a few times a month to switch things up. Keeps shit interesting, and being the dominant one all the time can get old. Were both fairly kinky fuckers

AMA

Godly quads of acceptance

>Gf actually more into ass play than pussy
>rims and fingers me too
>wants me to buy her a strap on
>I'm procrastinating
>now brings it up every time we have sex, more insistently
>joking, told her I will if she'll play with my best buddy and me together
>asks if we'd be fucking each other as well as her
>ohshit.jpg

wot now

I'd let a milf peg me

Pics of egirl or it didn't happen. Blur out some face or something

U gotta get her to hit the prostate bro that's the whole point of male anal

Either you're gay or you're not pick one faggot the choice is yours

A little bit in same boat. Ask my gf for anal and she says "ok but you first". Ive said fingers and dildos and she says "no, a mans penis."

I feel like with most women if you say you want literal dick in your butt that will taint their view of your masculinity forever

ever cum from the buttsex?

Not much better than a rim job. my girlfriend was a virgin/prude when we first met. awful, boring blowjobs(wouldn't even suck the balls), only wanted missionary while she laid there like a dead fish, super boring sexually all around. Now she's a dirty freak, tongues my ass every time she blows me. Pays off to put in the time with a turbo virgin

Attached: 845460588.gif (366x267, 1.09M)

I go all the way. I don’t let girls fuck my ass with a strap on, but I’ve let them fuck me with big plugs while on MDMA so they can lick me deeply and massage my prostate. In total I’ve done consistent and heavy ass play with five girls. These are girls who got very into it and found it a major turn to talk about worshipping my asshole.

Larping fag

Reddit is >>> faggot

Not a full on hands free orgasm, but pretty fucking close. Knees shaking/out of breath/nearly blacking out is common while she fucks me and I nut. I leak pre cum like a faucet before she even touches my ass. When she hits the right spot I'll leak cum too. She waxes my ass occasionally, usually puts me on all fours and I'll leak precum while soft the entire time.

You're missing out boy. Not for everyone though

posted this before but it definitely belongs here

>be me
>need to get my rocks off
>decide to hit up an asian massage parlor
>first time but the location seems nice
>not sketchy at all
>house mother greets me and explains services in broken engrish
>pay for 4 hands, 1 hour massage
>lets me choose from a lineup of young asian girls
>make my choice and they show me to the room
>undress, get on table
>service starts
>this is nice
>big pillowy asian tits on both of them
>halfway through, right after the flip there's a knock on the door
>oh shit it's the feds
>one girl answers it and there's a big white woman waiting
>we'll call her big bertha
>big bertha is built like a brick shithouse
>both asians leave
>uhhhh.jpeg
>big bertha oils up and starts cranking my hog
>whatever, i can live with this
>suddenly feel a big meaty finger the size of a bratwurst prod my hole of shame
>taken aback but i say fuck it
>relax myself and she gets the cue
>immediately turns my shithole into uncle knuckle's chuckle bunker
>she is UP in there
>gives me an ear splitting prostate orgasm
>feel like i got my money's worth
>next day
>blood and shit in my underwear
>i'm literally leaking from being stretched so thoroughly
>have to bring extra underwear with me to work so i can change on my lunch break
>this lasts for about a week
>my boy period finally stops
>went back to see big bertha a few times after that
>god bless you big bertha

Missing out on all of the ebic bread amirite?!?!?!

Pretty funny

Yeaaaah buddy

me + my big sis. she won’t ever touch my pp so this is the most I ever get with a girl

Attached: 615E6076-B0DF-4488-9824-31D4D540D424.jpg (1124x1490, 351K)

Nowhere near my ass.

Attached: 1517589070.gif (320x224, 1.83M)

ex used to lick my ass, fingered it sometimes, too

virgin

My gf is into pegging,fingering,rimming, bondage and domination.

The other night she had my hands cuffed in front of me, my mouth gagged with bondage tape and she made me ride her dildo whilst I was on all fours. Cum buckets from that

hot

Hot. What does she do with you?

I'd let and encourage my girl to dig around in my ass for whatever degenerate treasure she finds. Feels nice.

Damn that sounds amazing.

Thanks.

You pretty much described my wife here, lol. How long ago, and where did you live?

That's actually not my ass she's rimming. It's a guy we met online. He walked in the door and she was rimming him 10 minutes after she met him. He ended up dumping his load in her ass.

My ex pegged me and I liked it.
>She was crazy in the bedroom
>She started by putting a finger in my ass during sex or blowjob
>I started asking for it
>We bought a strap-on
>The first night she put it on is deeply burnt in my memory
>She made me come from my ass only
>I then fucked her and used the strap-on dildo on her

I'm currently married.
My wife let me fuck her in the ass from time to time but doesn't really enjoy it.
She refuses to play with my ass, she find it emasculating...
I still masturbate with a dildo from time to time.

Attached: 1441882320987.jpg (1828x3250, 534K)

not a lot tbh. sometimes she fingers around back there until she gets bored bc she gets mad if I squirt on her lap. sometimes I lick her hole while she rubs herself from the front, usually on the potty

Attached: 755BD278-2BAB-4008-A894-11E2047BCD0B.jpg (1125x1311, 247K)

your life went to shit homy

Homo

>be me
>curious on ass play
>just started dateing bisexual girlfreind
>out to dinner and beer one night
>leave to go to bathroom
>leave phone in front of gf whilst peeing
>she looks through my internet history
>sees pegging
>freak out and did not qant to talk about it at dinner
>shes drunk at this point so we agree to try it
> she fingers me like shes fucking me
>shits hot
>fast foward to today
>we own a strapon and shes preggo now
Date someone who is bi they will be really reassuring and understanding to your desire

How far HAVE I? Butt plug.
How far WOULD I? Any way she wants.

>be me
>match on tinder with qt
>she says she's more dominant in bed
>I'm a switch so okay.jpg
>she sucks dick like a fucking champion and has a cute, tasty pussy
>end up fucking her on first meet-up, but she's ordering me to go faster or deeper, stop when she says, not to cum until I'm allowed, etc.
>fucking diamonds
>tells me to give her my cum like a good boy
>swallows every drop
>this goes on for a while until one day she's sucking my cock
>stops, looks up, says "lay down and bring your knees to your chest. Now."
>do as she says, she starts rimming me
>first time so I'm fucking losing it
>she grabs my cock and eats my ass until I cum buckets pretty quick
>next time she puts a finger in, massages prostate, feels fucking good
>last time I saw her, she had me tied up to the bed, sat on my face, and slowly slid a plug up my ass while she played with my cock
>keeps talking about getting a strap on and fucking me properly
>also has the cutest feet and makes me worship them every chance she gets
>t. foot fag

Can go into more detail if anyone's interested

Yikes, a cuck. Are you a feminist too?

True, but isn't that the case for most married men?

I'm 37, I have children, my sex life is way behind me now, but at least I have some crazy memories when masturbating...

Attached: 1479981761956.jpg (456x1000, 31K)

Living the dream

Have a thing going with my boss (single mom) on weekends when she doesnt have her kids we usually hang out and fuck. Shes pretty into ass stuff for her and me. She sucks a mean cock and loves to tonguefuck my ass. Cant complain, she fingered my ass once, wasnt bad but we were both drunk af...

Attached: WDAgq5L.gif (331x250, 315K)

So wife is really into using a guy's ass to give him pleasure (she's into anal as well on her side, but doesn't shy away from having it be a two-way street). First rimjob was on our third date. She was blowing me and just kept going lower. Then had me scoot down on the couch so she could go lower still. What an epic feeling. I returned the favor later on, and then she let me fuck her in the ass. All this thanks to a freshman year of college boyfriend who got her into it.
Have never done pegging, but prostate massage is definitely on the menu. When my wife was young, she had a friend of a friend who worked at a "day spa" whose clientele was business men. Basically a rub and tug joint but in a business park and the girls were white girls in their 20s, vs asians. Anyway, now-wife was curious about it and the girl brought her in one day to watch. In about 6 hours she learned everything you could possible know about handjobs and prostate massage. Still remember the first time she gave me one. Holy fuck I came hard.

I dated a lesbian, but sadly she was the submissive kind...

I saw her the other day, she's married to a woman now.

Hot af sounds like a good gfd relationship

femanon with a male partner
multiple rimjobs and finger in the ass once
I'd absolutely love to peg him, but my partner didn't seem so into it, he is pretty spooked by the concept tbh so I dunno
maybe we'll do something more advanced later if he is interested
I love receiving anal and he enjoys fucking my ass, so we've tried far more stuff with this dynamic

i like fingers and lick in my ass. but dildos is to much.. it would probably feel good, but strange after.. look the girl in eyes..hello. Noo i don't need that

Rimjobs are nice, had this older slut sneak her tongue down there while she was sucking my balls, hardest I've ever been.

I'd let a girl stick her finger up my butt but she'd have to lube up her finger

Attached: 25.jpg (700x932, 95K)

My ex would rim me, and then slowly push a finger up inside. Once I got her to push three fingers into my ass and rub my prostate.

U gay

Tits or gfto

show me your slutty ass instead, honey

Do you find that most married women are getting some on the side with other married or taken women? Legit question

>>immediately turns my shithole into uncle knuckle's chuckle bunker

Fucken lost it there m8, had me laughing out loud in bed

I have zero female married friends, but I have quite a few in a serious relationships.
Also most of the women I know well are young and atleast somewhat kinky/openminded.
I don't think most married women actually fuck other women, but I know that guys tend to be far,
far more forgiving when comes to extramarital girl-on-girl stuff ( like allowing your gf/wife occasionally make out with female friends or even have a sidegirl of her own)
On the other hand, female bisexuality is kind of overrhyped. It's definitely a thing, but not every woman
( especially a married one) would want to fuck another woman.
Cuddles and drunk make-out sessions happen often enough, but actual fucking is pretty rare.

So basically it's pretty easy for a married woman to get some pussy on the side if she is into it, but not every woman is into it.

I've been fisted by 4 women, so pretty far?

Fuck, made my asshole quiver

Rimjob yes, strap on yes, finger no

My gf has licked, fingered and dildo'd my ass on many occasions. It feels amazing.

To anyone who's unsure, just lube up and give it a go.

>To anyone who's unsure, just lube up and give it a go.
I would also strongly recommend a clean-up, but yeah.
Lube up, start slowly, enjoy the moment.

When I was 19 I dated a 16-year-old girl with very low esteem and equated sex with love
In my dorm room straddling her, fucking her tits in mouth.
She unsolicited slides down and starts licking my ass hole feels weird.jpg
Start to get into it, she’s licking ass and pumping my cock like a good slut.
Feels good, pull her back up and nut in her mouth.
She thinks that by debasing herself in my ass hole makes me love her more. I let her think that.
She Burrows her tongue in my ass on a regular basis, doesn’t care if it’s clean or not, literally eats my shit.jpg

She try sticking her finger in my ass

Not good, fuck this, not having it.

The moral here is that teenage girls licking your butt hole is good. A finger or anything else is just a tiny cock.

Faggots

fr? I'll gladly show it but idk if the others would like it

Did she have to work up to it slowly, or just go all in?

>In about 6 hours she learned everything you could possible know about handjobs and prostate massage.
So, was she watching or giving?

When I was in high school, a girl I was interested in invited me to her church lock in. Cool I thought, get to spend time with this chick. Fucking sucks though its at church. Because they were all religious whackos.

Eventually the chaperones got to sleep. Then to my surprise the alcohol comes out. She pulls me aside and wants to blow. I of course am down. Then without any annoucement, she stuck a finger up my ass. It made me come instantly.

Felt like I was chasing that high ever since, but really I've found that it doesn't do much for me. Whether they do it voluntarily or I force them to tongue my butthole.

Was also diagnosed with some GI issues a few years back. Had some work done on my butthole and I just don't want girls messing with it.

ew i wouldn't even let a woman touch me

Fuck that shit, just get her wet enough and then "inadvertedly" put your dick in her ass

If you have a cute butt it's an absolute must.
[spoiler]Use imgur if you are uncomfortable approaching the Cred Forums camwhore territory [/spoiler]

ಠ_ಠ

I have my girlfriend eat my ass all the time. My favourite is to get on all fours and have her jerk me off while she eats my ass at the same time.

Its great.

First date she better be eating my scrum

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-215823.png (1440x2560, 492K)

if she (and not "she") likes it I'd let her even peg me with a not to big strap-on.

I'm femanon with male partner too. He has cute bouncy butt and tight hole. I love to stretching it and best I can do is 2 fingers. We have a strapless strapon, but hole too tight so he can't take it yet. I'd love to lick his butt more often. Cute male butts are just top tier and I'd peg and lick them all day long.

checked

>Cute male butts are just top tier and I'd peg and lick them all day long.
100% agree
cute butts (at least the type I tend to like? idk) are rather rare in the wild, but getting lucky to have a close personal relationship with your partner and do butstuff with his qt butt is the best

one of my first gf was doing rimjob to me, i didn't asked for it
that was nice so i let her do it every time

few years later i decided to try anal
another gf do it to me with a strap on. great time

after that i met a few girls into anal with men. fingers or strap on

then, 2 years ago with a sexfriend, this girl love to play with the ass of men
she always was fingering me. this time while she suck me she was trying to put a few fingers
i didn't ask for it too but she was doing it so nicely that she started to fist fuck my ass. slowly, not hard. i didn't ask. when she tells me her hand was entirely in me she just say "i wanted to try if it can go in". obviously, yes xD but it was a really really good moment
i cum in her mouth while she was suking and fisting me ><

(sorry for my bad english)

what is a strapless-strap-on? isn’t that just a dildo?

I will not let that happen

Yeah dude, please

My anus is one-way traffic.

This. I haven't tried pegging with it yet, so I can't tell. But heard it's good.

Attached: 4.jpg (175x363, 5K)

Watched and got hands on tutorial. I can share the story if there is interest.

Yeah. Bf has that kind of small jiggly bouncy butt and oh my... I feel like a predator all the time lol.

lol that looks scary

I always asked my wife for rimjobs. And
I've fucked her with a buttplugs and some small dildos in my ass. Very nice.
Sometimes I use a dildo just for jerking off if I'm alone and bored. Feels great.

No homo.

It has strong vibrations, so we use it for me as regular dildo, or I tease him on cock with it.

> small jiggly bouncy butt
> I feel like a predator all the time lol
I know that feel.
I actually drool sometimes and can't help but fondle it, it's silly af but I can't help it.
I've almost given up on finding a guy with my perfect body type years ago, but then it happened by chance and my just libido skyrocketed.

All the way. Pegging is great. Things to avoid: when a woman is too curious about fags.

Yeah I'm so happy that bf has that kind of body. He's more of romantic type so he's pretty shy, would prefer more kinky and lusty boy but nevermind, love him how he is.

Tis good.
Cute milf wife, shy outside the house. Loves me being in control,but happy to pound me too.

Win.

Attached: IMG-20191011-WA0018.jpg (1200x1600, 114K)

I got myself a kinky and lusty boy with a cute dominant streak (although our relationship are weirdly wholesome), it goes so weirdly well with his slender almost femboy aesthetics.
I'm so happy for you user, good luck corrupting (or being wholesome with) your bf.

Do it coward

Only a strap on.
I'm too insecure about my ass, I'm afraid she would see shit or something, and I do not like the idea.

prostate milking

All of it, strapons are fun!

Attached: Butts.jpg (2592x1944, 1012K)

Oof, I'm jealous! Also I'm happy for you too. Our relationship is wholesome too, so we're good. Hope you two will be happy together for a long time!

I don’t get what women get out of pegging a dude. Is it just the domination?

Learn how to clean your ass and there will be no shit. Your intestines do a deep clean every couple of hours and if you clean up during that time you'll be empty for half a day afterwards.

It's like sport. It's exercise and it's fun. It's also intimate like snuggling.

I've played with a dildo and other anal toys a few times. Would definitely be open to a strap-on fuck as long as she is gentle.

Nice cock

Halff cucumber in my ass while the other end was in gf's pussy. Came buckets after the actual fucking that followed

Attached: 46480569_203222080576438_7279316594252054528_n.jpg (1458x1944, 85K)

My fuck buddy loves to lick and tongue my asshole. She does it so good, how can I resist ?

I eat and finger my gf's ass all the time, so one day I ask if she wants to try me.

She eats my ass, but my anus starts burning. She then fingers it with lube with her pinky finger (very gently, not even hard or fast) and suddenly it starts pouring blood. Kept bleeding out my ass all week. Went to the doctor and apparently I got an internal hemorrhoid "induced by anal trauma". He asked if I had been penetrated and if I was was gay or used dildos. I had to explain to him that it was because I let my girlfriend finger my ass and it was the only time anything had ever gone up my ass. He didn't believe me and warned me that anal sex can be dangerous if it's too rough or I try to take in something too big.

Fuck my life. Never doing that again.

Attached: 657567.jpg (474x474, 24K)

GFD: gross feminist dynamic

When you are a girl it's easy to participate and enjoy sex in a somewhat passive role,
and doing things super proactively feels very different.
Like you are giving your all to pleasure your partner, and he is reacting to it.
It's kinda similar to a somewhat aggressive blowjob.
It doesn't have to be about domination, I often go for a very kind caring mood.It feels very intimate.
For me it's also very much an audiovisual and tactical experience, I love hearing moans and getting a lot of skin contact, petting, caressing and cuddling while penetrating.

>T. just jabbed it in without warming up after spending too much time straining on the loo.
Lube is for retards who can't understand how to warm the body up for sex. Americans in particular love to use lube even for regular vaginal.

how do you sahve like that nicely? I mean razors make a mess down there

so, basically what you are saying is you can't even fuck a working girl without fucking it up.

Hair removal cream may work, but that depends on your skin.

any products you recommend ?

Cum buckets is the cringiest term all of you b faggots seem to use

Sorry mate, not unless you are from Russia.
Just google it, I'm sure you actually have access to better products than I can offer, it's no rocket science.
If you want a long-term solution you may want to look into laser or electrolysis hair removal, but these are kind of expensive and time-consuming.

Damn son would not need strap but would do same things she does

I've had my ass rimmed, she's fingered me, and shoves a vibrator up my ass while I'm fucking her. Makes me cum hard!

Eh I like my taint licked, other than that I am not into anything going in or closer to the butt. I once had a prostate exam...and that was it for anything going there.

When I was in my 20's I went out with this short girl and she was a freak. She just started licking my ass one day while blowing me and it felt pretty good and I came. She then proceeded to go further and further. Started with fingers, then small stuff like tampons or markers then eventually she would fuck me with a double sided strap on thing. It was hot as fuck for both of us because she was so tiny and the domination made it hot.

When the sex goes on for 3 or 4 hours eventually it's needed. Sorry people outside America can't fuck for more than 15 minutes?

Nice quads. Interested in a story, but that's just me.

My wife milks my prostate from time to time.

She loves it, I love it, everybody cums.

how does an average milking go down?

We fool around a bit, I generally lube up and get it going. She’ll take control from there. Sometimes head sometimes I just whack it.

Got annihilated drunk with my gf a few months back and ended up pissing on eachother and rolling around 69ing both fingering eachothers assholes for 5 hours. It hurt to shit and walk the next day, but was actually pretty cash.

Seems like a lot of pro-butt fun here.

What is your take when it comes to trans girls? Would you bottom for one?

Different strokes for different folks and all that, but wouldn't most trans girls be more interesting in bottoming?
I'm pretty insecure about treating trans-girls right, like in some circumstances I can't help but see them as guys.

No, it is super hard and not good for pegging. Bought one thinking it would be great but she has to keep her legs squeezed together or it falls out.

Thank you!

Attached: IMG_20190324_175417451.jpg (2592x1944, 1.19M)

Sure, I'd let a pretty girl slob on my rear end.

I she fingers your hole or uses toys?

My ex-fiance, hopeful return. Not only did I deflower her ass, but she was convinced to lick my ass because I kept questioning it.

she ended up playing with my asshole with her fingers if she couldnt use her tongue, but no penetration as I didn't want that.