Just had my first baby, give me some advise

Just had my first baby, give me some advise

Attached: 2040C12D-9248-4981-B5FC-96A285F28DFF.jpg (814x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUoO4T_23pA
youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that shirt looks comfy

I’ll give you $200,000 for 30%.

Get prepared to kill yourself

30% of what?

lol

of equity user, try to keep up.

This picture is epic. I wish I had this when I was in highschool with a dresscode.
For fun our buddies would untuck our shirts, and the teachers would get us in trouble anytime our shirts were untucked.

That's right Kirk you know who you are

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Huh? Sorry no sleep.

i knew a kirk who did the same.

boy or girl?

its pretty easy, nothing like sitcom tv. make sure to give the mother some time to herself, and use said time to bond with your child

Rape it to assert dominance

Girl

home school

Don't shake it

>Just had my first baby, give me some advise
Learn proper grammar.
Learn proper punctuation.
If not your child will most likely take after you and grow up to be stupid enough to piss away eighteen years of their prime and their bank account just to add to a world population that will be pushing ten billion.

Father of a 9 months girl here, pardon my english if it's not great. You'll need time to adapt. It's normal to not feel as close to your baby as your wife/gf does, it will come progressively. You'll be very tired, possibly for months and you can say goodbye to your sex life for a while. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. You don't have to try to be someone else because you're a father, just be yourself. You just need to make enough room in your life for your baby. Teamwork with your wife is VERY important. Communicate a lot with her. Don't handle the baby if you're too angry and tired. A baby's cries can become very aggravating, I personnally use music to calm down and cut some of the noise (I have good headphones). You're in for one hell of a ride, but also for the most fulfilling experience of your life

Attached: 1402558367066.jpg (500x666, 54K)

There are no button or zips, was it sewn up around him?

I like the idea but I doubt the practicality.

Attached: 1580433474691.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

Of sorry upon closer examination the buttons are on the crotch, I retract my previous comment this is 200% awesome.

Attached: 1579811473041.jpg (960x960, 125K)

Buttons on the crotch

Was your baby born today ?

the fix is to become gay?

Crotch buttons.

Attached: 1580266909501.jpg (218x231, 12K)

Attached: 1180551414594.gif (150x150, 679K)

After a bath NEVER put your baby in the oven to dry them off quickly. Seriously I won't make that mistake a third time.

Just had a kid my sex life is bussin out the seems. Anal and oral my friends

they got these in fat fuck sizes?

Wait 2-3 months. You'll be both tired, busy and your baby will start hindering your attempts to be alone. Sex will be less common and will need to be done quickly before your baby wakes up or starts to cry. Things will get better once you can have someone keep the baby for an hour or two

I just like the camp style, it just fun.

No homo.

youtu.be/PUoO4T_23pA

Attached: 1570511338442.jpg (720x568, 33K)

Holy shit now THAT's someone I would make passionate love to. no homo though

take up drinking now

video of the conception or it didn't happen

Freddie was the sexiest POZ man that ever did live, his control over his voice and throat had never been topped.

He must have given the best blowjobs, no homo.

youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ

What were some of the first signs that your girl was actually pregnant? I've been cumming inside mine for two months, but recently she's noticed her nipples have started becoming more sensitive, she's been getting heartburn regularly and has been more emotional and horny than before

I'm going to voice this for the group:

you are too fucking stupid to ponder reproducing. Please proceed to the nearest physician and show him your post so he can schedule your vasectomomy

You do not get to voice things "for the group" Opinionate all you want but don't act like you speak for everybody. .

We both have steady jobs and enough money saved to provide for a child. We wouldn't risk it otherwise. I'm just starting to feel elated at the possibility of being a father

>2020
>polo shirt

Dragons den

Especially when a post like that screams handholdless virgin mad at the world

Polo shirts are both comfy and cheap, should we wear band shirts for 20 bucks each or something?

Attached: 1573768115364.gif (324x189, 1.99M)

how do you get in there?