Corona-Hole-Up-Thread

Boys, the day's finally come:

The corona virus has reached my hometown.
Not gonna leave my apartment anymore. Just going to order all food so the dirty peasants at the store can't coof on me either.

What are some good, comfy games to hole up with during the quarantine?

Attached: pepe-comfy-bed.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kongregate.com/games/darkrealmstudios/pandemic-2
youtube.com/watch?v=s23dD4EDQw4
bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/coronavirus.html
youtu.be/SrDcgHVz-1Q?t=91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just something to really relish the isolation.

If you're reliant on literally anything coming from outside of your home, be it food, water, or air, you're at risk.

Where do you live?

>tfw my entire country is coronavirus free.

Feels good man.

Austria

A Resident Evil game or anything featuring a virus epidemic.

Apparently the virus isn't stable enough to exist for too long outside of an organism.

Of course I only order canned food.

get non-perishable foods now before too many people get infected, then you can start ordering in
but even so you may become infected by the delivery man especially since they're always brown immigrants

You fucking idiot what's stopping one of these peasants from coughing in your food better go stock up on canned food

you fucking retard, what's stopping one of these peasants from coughing on the cans? op should consider importing food from healthier countries

I obviously only order canned food so the dirty brown man delivering it cant coof in it either.

I already calculated it all through user.
I can order 30kg of lentils, rice, beans etc for like 50 bucks.
That is like 50k kalories, which can carry my lazy ass for around a month.

Gonna get real snug around here.

Attached: 1a1.png (1062x1080, 512K)

plague inc

There we go, I had REmake sitting on steam forever.

kongregate.com/games/darkrealmstudios/pandemic-2

Corona-chan reached Israel too

Attached: 134833958432.gif (665x348, 529K)

why the fuck did they let the people from diamond princess come back in the first place

i wish switch had this type of game. Is the mobile one any good in comparison? I think its called plague or something

IF THE VIRUS DIES OFF QUICKLY WHILE NOT INSIDE AN ORGANISM, I HOPE MY FUCKING POST OFFICE FUCKING GIVES ME MY PARCEL THEN WHICH CAME OUT OF HONG KONG, CONTAINING VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO GAMES FROM PLAY-ASIA.COM. HOWEVER IT'S BEEN SITTING IN A WAREHOUSE SINCE FEB. 15th AND I JUST CAN'T FUCKIGN WAIT ANYMORE

Plague Inc

It's been a high seller these past days.

i like how you wrote 15th in lowercase and the rest in uppercase

>CONTAINING VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO GAMES FROM PLAY-ASIA.COM.

Have you ordered another load of your girly cartoon games son?

my package from china arrived that i ordered before the outbreak, but im still afraid to open it

open it

Attached: creepy miku.jpg (728x729, 203K)

you are already dead

I pray that the corona virus destroys israel

Have you stocked up before it gets too bad user? The chance of you getting infected is low right now, you should get some water and food before the mass panic shopping. Then delivery wont save you.

> Just going to order all food

either you get infected by the guy who delivers the food or the food itself

It's like a 30kg order
I aint carryin all that stuff.

I can have it by thursday or friday if I order today.

Fucking really? Best news I've heard in a long time

The flu is still unmatched in its lethality. Corona will come and go and be forgotten about in a few months.

Death Stranding
Also get a ton of books to read.

>found a bill of chink money right in front of my apartment
>i'm the only white resident and everyone else is a nigger
>somewhat collect money so picked it up like an idiot and lit a cigarette right afterwards
>money to hand to cig to mouth contact
>mfw i might have been infected and might die soon
>there's zero reason for chink money to be anywhere near me
>neighbors have no reason to have chink money and drop it randomly
>closest asian neighborhood is full of jungle or island chinks
Is le ebin FBI man trying to get me or what?

Attached: 1582018097472.jpg (371x532, 27K)

It can retain on a surface for up to 9 days

Seems like it's only fairly mild unless you're old or weak.
Just lock your grandma in the basement until the whole things blows over.

Attached: __meltryllis_and_meltryllis_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_suzuri_tennenseki__c70b05f57891f4f4936e093dee91 (1000x1263, 562K)

Its here in Italy but not that close to my city

I welcome death
Please take me corona-chan

>Seems like it's only fairly mild unless you're old or weak.
Tons of non old and non weak people are dying

Stop saying bullshit, the problem with the virus is the fact that it forces a lot of people into hospitals or to stay secluded at home.

It really is a weapon to surpass the Metal Gear.

Attached: shocked.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

welcome Cred Forumsedditbros

agreed, I like it too

we're all ded.

Attached: trendy-clothes-2019-vs-trendy-clothes-2020-biohazard-suit-soldier-uniform.jpg (735x333, 86K)

Attached: Coronachan.jpg (728x477, 56K)

>Delivery guy has corona virus
>Guy that coos the food has it
>Those who made the packing shit for your food have it...

you are even more exposed to the virus now if you think about it.

its not fatal for healthy a person but can permanently damage your organs

even that wouldn't likely happen if you're healthy.
by the time media is going full nigger about corona virus the yearly flue already has killed thousands in Europe this year alone and no one cares. That's the biggest lol of all of it.
I think it's really all about how very disgusting the origin of Corona-V is.

>the origin
I summon the copypasta

don't worry about it...that aids thing is already in yer genes...

great plan. the food supplier will bring you the virus.

plus theres also the fact it can evolve into something more deadly

I live in austria too and might be stupid but

I mean im austrian and have a cough now. But i dont wanna go into quarantine so i just do my thing

Another austrian here very ill fever and cough. Shit im dying

Innsbruck here HELP all my coworkers cough and i feel fatigue and pain in my lungs

IS THIS THEE END?

propaganda in my country says everyone is healthy.

south america?

>I summon the copypasta
what?

Im austrian and at this pace of worsening situation and news i die succumb to anxiety and stress and finally cardiac arrest before i catch the chinavirus. I cant handle this man. Dont kill my heart my achy breaky heart

i had sex with a bat and i feel okay.

Just relax dude the flu is way worse with higher fatality so just chill and visit Braunau

na, my north European genes protect me from dying of filth.

we've been there for centuries, sleeping with our animals, using poop to disinfect wounds, eating poson mshrooms to not starve, swallowing mercury to cure all kind of ache etc ...
there is a reason why we white people dominate the world and it has nothing to do with strength or cleverness. it's us being hard to kill.

Attached: hermann_goering.jpg (1024x679, 58K)

I don't have it on me but it's about how coronavirus is genetically engineered and was being transferred but got spilled out or some shit and the CIA/NSA is covering it up

COUGH COUGH*

fuck man wtf....im out

im worried about the widespread panic, world economies are already pretty fragile, something like this can kick off a long term recession

How bad is this gonna get? In a college town in NJ for reference

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again

Good luck, bro!

Coronavirus would ne your least problem but rather riots chimping baboons and a big free for all last man standing shitshow

but what abut the electrulites?

HOW ARE YOU POSTING A SUBJECT LINE ON /b?

Attached: 7E8F5E2D-E42F-47F6-ADED-527393EEA049.jpg (587x587, 59K)

Attached: badsoup.jpg (520x500, 57K)

Guys how can i self vaccinate against corona? Lots of garlic? Chili? Diluted bleach?

where is this from?

Has anyone made a corona Chan yet?

Stop eating. That's it.

I wanna fugg that art hoe there 4th from right

german recipe i found to boost your immune system, antiviral

i dont know all the english names

buchweizen: 50g
steinklee: 50g
baikalhelmkrautwurzel: 50g
hagebutte: 40g
ingwer: 40g
ananas: 40g
papaya: 40g
kakao: 30g
zimt: 30g
senfkörner: 30g
zistrose: 30g
ringelblume: 30g
petersilie: 30g
bärtiges helmkraut: 30g
gerstengras: 30g
mariendistelsamen: 30g
brennnessel: 30g
bockshornkleesamen: 30g
reishipilz: 40g

make a tea and piss out all the bad stuff. drink plenty off water with it

Get on either Mount and Blade: Warband, or the sequel if that's out yet idk. Warband is an amazing game anyway, I've been playing it for 7-10 hours a day every day for a year now.

Attached: Krek6.jpg (320x427, 13K)

Just drink a little bit of bleach

Attached: 6574EEBE-117E-4F89-BE25-FB504A06469E.jpg (1080x608, 51K)

good luck not getting the Wuhan Wooping Cough, OP.

be comfy and play some Stardew Valley

Attached: rare-comfy-pepe-24241231.png (500x352, 48K)

>grams
This ain’t a science experiment mein nigger

Many will disbelieve me but all you need to do to cure Corona is to stop eating. The human Body isn't used to receiving nutrition constantly so it compensates by producing virus bodies that burn the energy systems of the body.

Someone should tell nyan to do one

USA panik mode activated

Attached: USA.jpg (4320x3180, 1.39M)

> immune system needs energy to function properly
> lets stop giving it energy
> virus spreads due to no counter action being taken
> user rip

harden yourself and have Asian food for dinner for the next month straight each day and go to bareback ass-fuck some Asian hookers as often as you can afford it.

this gives you the timely limited bronze immunity, covering ingrown toenails, corona-v and diarrhea.

if you want the complete protection against AIDS, voodoo spells and mouth smell, you'd have to fuck a virgin African girl, as young as possible.

Attached: 1576876454738.jpg (1620x1026, 333K)

The official line is that it crossed species from pangolin meat in a Wuhan market, though how in God's name such a source could be discovered, other than via China's own surveillance apparatus, remains unclear to me.

>producing virus bodies that burn the energy systems of the body.

Attached: 3B4829CC-CF6B-421D-854E-6703D64413B2.jpg (151x88, 6K)

Too much nutrition in your body is also the reason for common colds that mutate a lot because of the feedback in human systems.

nigga wat

well atleast the metric system is able to name exact ratios to mix things up.

> lets take 2 inches of wheat

fucking pisshead americunt

Stardew Valley!

Attached: 1517413334674.png (800x473, 29K)

Don’t ever reply to my posts again you degenerate Muslim

There's already been one posted a few days ago.

Frfr
I'm not having a 3 or 5 meals a day anymore. Haven't been sick in forever.
Last time I was sick was because I ate too much.

Some psycho probably bathed them in a vat of corona goodness. You’ll be getting your games with various meat products.

>hagebutte
Already I'm getting weird images from this list.

dem land tirol die treue

Ok will listen to you

Thanks for this. Screenshot taken and sitelogs requested. You going to jail my friend

Eat only when you're feeling hungry. No vitamin pills! No fucking beer
Wine is ok though. It makes you burn calories and the guy bacteria will attack the fat and muscle tissues. Drugs are ok. Helpful actually

I will literally try this myself. Bring me Corona virus and I will eat it up.

Hagebutte {f}
rosehipbot.
(rose) hipbot.
Hagebutte {f} [ugs.] [Wildrosenstrauch]
dogrosebot.
Hagebutte {f} [ugs.] [Hundsrose]
dog rose [Rosa canina]bot.

high vitamin c contents

>the guy bacteria will attack the fat and muscle tissues

Attached: 1570470035319.png (259x195, 12K)

> and the guy bacteria will attack the fat and muscle tissues.

Instead of attacking me with racist comments u might want to say to my face why I am wrong.

The gut bacteria* the bacteria inside of the gut. Typo.

If you weren't prepared by the time shit happens, then it's too late. You'll have to expose your ass everytime you get out for food, and this without drawing attention.

Apart for that, any game you can dl will do.

Stock up on things like cooking fats/oils too. Lard keeps for a really long time as opposed to butter

Leute einfach täglich vor dem Einschlafen ein großes Schnappsglas voll mit Sanddorn-Likör.

it got moved here from Cred Forumseddit. the Cred Forums mods are such cancerous newfaggots they don't know that exists for this very reason.

Attached: 1580353666226.jpg (1200x899, 105K)

any austrians still in here?? id have to go to vienna for uni next week but i dont want to now kek

how are gut bacteria supposed to attack fat and muscle tissue? which muscles? why?

i dont get it. are you talking about flesh eating bacteria? they exist, but they arent in whine and they arent good for you.

sanddorn hat auch gut vitamin c oder?

Hilft?

I'll prove you shit by virtue of Hitchens razor

Attached: shamefur dispray.jpg (470x470, 70K)

from what i heard you can get extra unlucky and go from healty to dead. but it is immunological bad luck, so, natural selection anyway

Attached: degrading+meme+9.jpg (265x265, 13K)

The liver if always full. Full of backup nutrients. That's why it exists. Like the hump of a camel. The bacteria inside the body know how to exploit and change these absorbed nutrients into something the body can eat. It's literally your stupidity that gets you infected.
Colds are cured by being in the cold and not eating. Simple and plain. Corona is no different. Anything is possible. We just need the right method for accomplishment.

Pathetic and autismpilled, all who replied before me in this thread should burn with no reason until they're ash on the ground.
Useless leeches.

jupp, genau deswegen.

schläfst gut und hat viel vitamin C

Muss helfen, denn er schmeckt wie eingeschlafene Füße und nicht so lecker wie die Farbe es erwarten lässt.

20% need respirator and every city has limited capacities. Means the young will die too

Your theories aren't even confirmed. How can you be this unbelieving?

t. failed basic human biology in high school

The liver is for purifying your blood stream and making blood cells you fuckin moron. It doesn't 'store nutrients' that's what your fat is for.

Plauge and resident evil, walking dead..

choke on Hanlon’s razor you little bitch.

Das ist gefährlicher Irrglauben. Kann auch die Lage verschlimmern meinst du nicht?

that game that shows how authoritarianism rises throughout the world through the use of virus's and economic calamity.

the is something like emergency sugars stored inside the liver. but they wont last long. they are reserved to keep the brain running until the processing of the fat is sufficient enough to take over supply

The liver shrinks when exposed to hunger. It's all there but you just won't believe it!
Jesus fucking Christ you haven't even tried this.

This guy gets it

By 'last long' if you mean 'about 24 seconds' then you'd be right.

All your organs shrink in on themselves when you're starving you fuckin moron.

Drink your beer and gain weight. Stop drinking beer and eat nothing. Lose weight. Simple science.

Du musst keine Angst haben vor dem Corona-Virus. Der ist von der chinesischen Regierung optimiert worden um Asiaten, die nicht Han-Chinesen sind, zu töten. Also alles hoch bis zur Türkei wird endlich ruhe geben. Wenn du kein Asiat bist, dann relax und achte einfach generell of eine gute Gesundheit und guten Schlaf.

Attached: #.jpg (667x1000, 63K)

Why exactly am I a moron you oxymoron?

Attached: 79310584_p0.jpg (1652x1200, 259K)

well, one possible positive of covid19 is the creation of a universal health care in the u.s. wait until covid19 is in the u.s. and americans dont go to the hospital because they have no insurance, and spread that shit everywhere. then watch as though beholden to the current capitalistic system start blaming poor people for being poor and not having heath care or being to stupid to now go to work.

it'll be a shit show of epic proportions.

but the authoritarians will be happy with the chaos. gives them more power.

>implying delivery guy won’t infect you
Idiot

Because you're wrong and refuse to accept it.

And because you don't know what the word 'oxymoron' is.

You're claims are failing Popper’s falsifiability principle. So I pull my Newton-stop-the-bull-shit argument and claim you faggot.

Suddenly I'm reminded of that Late Medieval German nun who put together a pharmacopeia of medicinal plants, and was among the pioneers of botany. Can't remember her name offhand, though it wouldn't surprise me if you knew it.

warum sollte vitamin c die lage verschlimmern? ein gut versorgtes immunsystem wird auf jeden fall nicht schlecht sein, um eine virusinfektion abzuwehren. nur der alkohol im likör bringts wohl eher nicht

das rezept hier scheint ziemlich vielversprechend, um einen allroundbooster für immunsystem zu geben.

buchweizen: 50g
steinklee: 50g
baikalhelmkrautwurzel: 50g
hagebutte: 40g
ingwer: 40g
ananas: 40g
papaya: 40g
reishipilz: 40g
kakao: 30g
zimt: 30g
senfkörner: 30g
zistrose: 30g
ringelblume: 30g
petersilie: 30g
bärtiges helmkraut: 30g
gerstengras: 30g
mariendistelsamen: 30g
brennnessel: 30g
bockshornkleesamen: 30g

jedes kraut darin hat individuelle spezifisch wirkende stoffe, die alle auf eine gesunderhaltung und verbesserung von prozessen innerhalb des körpers abzielen, grade das immunsystem und die abwehr gegen fremdstoffe, deren abfuhr und die regeneration von schäden an leber, lymphsystem und blutsystem bis in die kapillaren soll gestärkt werden. da sind grob geschätzt einige hundert wirkstoffe enthalten.

Which city lol

yeah as said until the other processes to supply energy take over.

Weiss net so recht. Warum dann Italien...

I know all about your intern references.
You haven't even tried starving yourself to cure a virus. Begin from logic, not from theory. Noseblood is simply the body getting rid of excess nutrients as well.
Those are all theories. Stop sitting on your fat ass and puking out bullshit.

You are a fucking idiot if you actually believe that the term “oxymoron” is a meme

Oxycontin is a drug that can't be sniffed. A guy tried sniffing it and was called an oxymoron by another guy. So what?

Meinst nicht dass es eher zu bleibenden Leber und Nierenschäden führt? Bist du überhaupt ein Mediziner oder eher Schamane?

Ja wieso wohl Italien?

Lass das mal zusammen überlegen ... vielleicht weil die Mafia-Regierung unter Berlusconi jahrzehntelang erlaubt hat, dass ganze Dörfer an chinesische Firmen verkauft wurden, in denen Chinesen unter abgefuckten Arbeitsbedingungen Waren "made in Italy" für den europäischen Markt herstellen, an denen sich die Italiener händereibend und ihre Judenzinken zupfend bereichern?
Vielleicht, aber nur vielleicht liegt es daran?!

Attached: schoenheit01.png (772x459, 438K)

If I see one suspicious Van outside my door I will slit my hand veins and kms. Stay the fuck away, capitalism

You can’t possibly be this retarded

Lol don't do me any favors.

What's that?

Alright this is way beyond the bounds of simple retardation, you're just deliberately trolling now.

Knock Knock

Attached: 886.jpg (680x526, 54K)

>talks to an idiot
>hears something stupid
> >:(

ich trinke das seit jahren täglich als tee und bin niewieder krank geworden und habe ein lymphödem, was eigentlich als unheilbar gilt, damit geheilt.
pro tee nimmt man natürlich nur 1 esslöffel der fertigen mischung.
alles auf einmal wäre wohl toxisch, wegen der polyphenole im kakao und weiteren dann zu hoch dosierten stoffen.
wirkstoffplateuas und anlagerungen, sowie nebenwirkungen sind mir nicht bekannt.
ich hatte am anfang etwas trockene haut, das hat sich aber mittlerweile.

bezüglich kontraindikationen habe ich mich bei meinem onkel, der mediziner (apotheker mit erlaubnis für arzneimittelzulassungsprozese) erkundigt, der hat mir vollumfänglich grünes licht gegeben, da alle enthaltenen stoffe schon seit jahrunderten in der kräuterheilkunde verwendung finden.

Im in Korea and plus im a neet of 10 days ama

Full logic behind my method:
The virus relies on the cells of the body to produce more of itsself right? It takes advantage of the ending-gene in the white blood cells to mutate and break the cells. The DNA clings to the main strain and uses it to remove END and replaces the strain with a circle so that it loops and gets rid of as much DNA as possible from the body and transports them out of the body.

i love you corona-chan

Which means that you have excess of DNA. The fever breaks down the fats and liver mass of the body. Obesity is a huge issue.

btw sind da auch eine hand voll stoffe drin, die die leber regenerieren und stärken. wissenschaftlich nachgewiesen

You fool, it is time to welcome corona and begin the danse macabre

What they don't want you to know is that Corona is airborne AIDS

Madagascar

PC or console? This is gonna sound gay, but if you're on PC I recommend Stardew Valley if you want something really comfy and low energy. You could also emulate Animal Crossing or Paper Mario, I find gamecube games to be super comfy. If you're up for something more involved and open world I would recommend Witcher 3. If you want something topical, definitely Resident Evil. New Vegas is also always a good option if you want to do some shooting. If you have a PS4 and want a long game to hold you over, Horizon, God of War, and Persona are all good options. Enjoy your comfy time, user. Stay safe and godspeed.

Stimmt, daran hatte ich ja garnicht mehr gedacht! Wir haben China ja vor der Haustüre

Attached: adolf.png (612x731, 383K)

Gonna go supply shopping tomorrow before widespread panic hits this neck of the woods and everything useful gets bought out.
Wonder if I need more gas for the generator, I doubt this thing would completely shut down the power grid but never know

Attached: comfy.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Your order is there.
youtube.com/watch?v=s23dD4EDQw4

Attached: 85202757_207548000303308_2747408138849969779_n.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

This one? The only thing that it got right was about Italy being the first major European hit, no?

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (1216x3320, 1.61M)

Forgot to add, books are always a good option as well if you feel like a break. When I'm holed up I like to play for a solid 6-8 hours and then read a book and watch a show multi-tasking. I'd highly recommend the Witcher books even if you don't like the games because they've got a totally different vibe. You can get the PDF's and EPUB's for those online for free. If you'd rather do a comic I'd suggest Fables or Sandman.

Italien hat angeblich eine der größten chinesischen communities in Europa.

Can you look into b archive please there have been threads in october last year playing a game like 'reply to this thread or you will catch nasty pneumonia in the end of the year'

So somebody knew it all before the outbreak?

Wäre ja wirklich beruhigt wenn die toten und infizierten wirklich alles nur chinesen sind. Haste da mehr info drüber? Mir würde ein stein vom herzen fallen

bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/coronavirus.html

Possibly longer depending on the type of surface. It's a bastard to kill, it can last up to a few minutes even after being hit with a disinfectant.

Jim Morrison

Needs more .jpeg

Attached: Massnahmen_Verdachtsfall_Infografik_2xDINA4-1.jpg (2000x1432, 687K)

On the plus side, that 1 yuan note you found is worth about 15 cents US.

not my most important organ

sagt der doch auch Dachte der trollt nur. Sind das wirklich alles Arbeiter?

Attached: just_bored.png (521x508, 315K)

youtu.be/SrDcgHVz-1Q?t=91

sheit I love you Corona-Chan!

>tfw not knowing about autophagy

what's it like to have a child's understanding of biology

Idk what lies your dumbass heard.
It can live on a surface for up to 28 days

what the fuck did i just read

Attached: my eyes.gif (287x200, 289K)

Shill out harder
Depopulation agenda is Coronavirus.
This is the elite's way of killing us off

I've got computer parts on order from china. Should I just light the fucker on fire when it arrives?

a super nintendo classic. Yoshis island. earthbound. contra 3.

Seas aus da Steiermark

Oh shit, the virus has destroyed your ability to write english!

I'm Austrian

Order all food as if delivery drivers and cooks and shit aren't also infected. Is this how zoomers think?

Are you from bacau?

Same kek

Its the noodles fritz. Draws 'em like flies to shit.

Leider nicht. Die italienischen Toten waren soweit ich weiß alles Italiener, infizierte deuutsche hatten wir ja auch schon von der einen bayerischen Firma. Davon ausgehend das jetzt immer mehr Länder infizierte finden, würde ich davon auisgehen das es einfach jeden treffen kann. Angeblich haben jedoch 70-80% keine bis sehr milde Krankheitsymptome und das war's. Ich hoffe einfach dass das wirklich stimmt, und man selbst dazu gehören wird.