Be me

>be me
>Live in NYC
>Walk through Harlem and the projects every night to get home
>Have a mace graded for full steel combat (ACL, Buhurt, etc)
>Figure if I'm ever hand jumped by two or so people it might even the score

What are the logistics of carrying it around? Can I get in trouble? I know it won't help certain situations but it might just give me an upper hand.

Attached: 000002-400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

It'll be a concealed weapon if you hide it. You'd may was well get a baseball bad or a lengthy stilletto. Of course guns work too.

why not a poleaxe?

You need to understand that that is considered a weapon, whereas a CANE is not, and can be carried anywhere including the White House... Cane Fu you, my student user...

Cool weapon it will definately crush head and bone but if you're going medieval you might as well use a longsword or a dagger. That is definately a deadly weapon it's higher grade than a police baton if you ever got into trouble your fucked.

Just open carry a historic non gun firearm. Pretty sure since it's not a gun you can't get in trouble, you can even get them shipped to your house...

I just carry grenades so i dont know about maces.

can't wait to see on the news that some beta faggot got beaten to death with his own mace by a bunch of niggers.

Maybe get a stinger whip? Easier to carry probably capable of breaking bones.

Don't count me out boet

OP here
I like an arming sword but their long and very noticeable.
I'm looking for non firearm options that won't get me in trouble. Hard to get a CC license here if you're not exmil or police

If you're in a situation where you life is threatened that means either they have knives or pistols. A mace is an awesome weapon don't get me wrong you could kill a lot of people in self defense if you knew what you were doing. But the negatives is that it's short range and too visible and is useless against someone armed with a firearm .

This

Attached: 1578978519885.jpg (639x1024, 189K)

Not in NYC, even firearms that are considered "historical" are still banned for carrying even if they aren't covered by federal law.

>either they have knives or pistols
That's the best part about being a criminal: you don't have to follow the laws, so you can have a gun and your victim can't.

OP i personally think a mace is too encumbering as in I mean it's hard to conceal and then draw quick enough to react to a threat. Maces weigh the same if not less than swords, they are deceptively quick and you can crush someones head in rather easily. However personally I would go with a medieval style dagger as they are easily hidden and very deadly. Obviously weapons are only to be used when reacting to a deadly threat.

Attached: DSCN4538_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 236K)

You will lose. In nature as in life no predator will make a move on you unless they are certain they will A. Win and B. Not get hurt. So they will likely be bigger than you, carry a knife or gun, and attack in a group when possible. Mace is your best bet. You arent trying to win a fight, you are trying to escape from a dangerous situation. Mace is great for crowds, distance, won't miss, and will incapacitate even the largest of attackers with the added bonus of being a legal conceal and carry item as oppose to make shift batons.

what the fuck do you think your going to be fighting user? a god damn Knight? don't be a fucking idiot and carry a knife or ax. Maces are Armour breakers, stab and slash for unarmored targets.

OP again. All good points. The main reason for the mace is it isn't an elongated bladed weapon (illegal) and it's not a firearm (same thing without a permit). It's really a last resort especially if I get fist jumped. If someone pulls a gun on me and says "your money or your life" bitch take my fucking bills but if someone pulls a knife and basically says they're gonna murk me nothing about it it might just give a level out or deterrent.
If I carry a mace and some spring steel clamshell gauntlets for this specific reason am I doing anything illegal?

Chemical mace is not a Terrible idea, I just worry about shelf life and other factors that make it a little erratic. Can't carry a slashing weapon legally. If I get stopped with it I'm donezo

Attached: 7741194_orig.jpg (1100x618, 147K)

retrackable baton.

Seent videos of those
So light their stopping power is negligible. Like being whipped.
Makes me worry

this

1. Get a big double ended dildo
2. use it to make a mold.
3. make a small nylon ripstop fabric tube almost as long as the dildo.
4. Fill tube with tungsten shot.
5. Use silicone to mold the tun into the center of a new dildo.
6. Dick whip fuckers on your way home. Not one of them will report it to the cops..

I'm gonna be fucking real with you man, your being retarded.

All 1 handed weapons are between 2-4 pounds, its all the fucking same when it comes to bashing weapons. it has a hard head and length, balanced towards the tip, so it'll work for a bashing weapon.

I don't want to hear this shit about stopping power, you wanted advice from a weapons expert, and i'm here to tell you the retractable baton is your best bet, sense your a pussy and won't carry an edged weapon.

A mace is not legal to use for self defense in NYC. You will get charged with assault with a deadly weapon if you use it. Just about everything is illegal to use. Recently a law was thrown out which made tasers and mace illegal to carry, but you still can't get them shipped to NYC. You can get mace and tasers designed for animals shipped though. The only legal blunt objects you can carry and use are practice weapons, or sports gear (and only if you have a reason to be carrying them that is not related to defense) No edged weapons, no firearms without permit, no crazy Asian weapons. If I were you, I'd get a solid hard wood walking stick or cane, no metal parts, nothing overly long that can be grabbed. Practice short quick swings that will keep an enemy back, but not expose yourself to attack. Never do a full swing unless it can't be interrupted.

You can't carry around a f'n mace. Get a GIANT f'n Flashlight that takes a shit ton of D-Batteries. Fill the fucker up with the heaviest batteries you can find and then carry that f'n thing with you. Just as good as a Mace and is fucking legal to carry around.

Ah alright this is the best advice I've hit so far
This is definitely useful thanks user
Here's some tits of appreciation

Attached: 1222233.jpg (1280x721, 129K)

And don't run away because you will just die tired especially against brown people

Cold steel cane

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-161603_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1577, 227K)

The shelf life isnt too bad but you are right, if they ate old they'll clog. If you go cheap it'll last maybe 3 years. But if you drop an extra 10$ you can find yourself a good brand pepper spray that will last up to 5 years. 50$ every 5 years isnt that expensive. I buy it for the women in my family. Came in handy once. Sister's boyfriend at the time kicked her out of his car in the middle of LA after an argument in the dead of night. Some homeless guy tried assaulting her and she maced the fuck out of him. Worked like a charm.

Glad to hear it held up it's end for your family my friend. I'll look into it and consider these alternatives as well as the cane.

Responsible choice of weapon. Very unlikely you accidentally hurt someone with it, and it should be perfectly legal to carry in the 1st world..

Not sure about 3rd world USA though.

based

There you go. A cane with mace combo will do wonders. Happy to help.

Okay but now how do I use a cane without looking like a tool
I'm 25 and I feel like if I have a cane I might as well fedora and neck myself right there

You gotta line the brim of that fedora with razor blades.

Offjob that motherfucker

Plain wood, no ornamentation, just attach it to a back pack. It will look more like you like walking a lot and less like you are a neckbeard.

That I can't help you with. They do have retractable steel batons but it would be a felony to carry.

I've heard there's actual cane hema classes
Is that a thing and Worth it?