Any criminals here? What do you do?

Any criminals here? What do you do?
I used to shoplift, hauled backpacks full of small Red Bull cans out of stores, sold them for a buck each, 40-50 in every backpack. Of course I also got regular groceries, tobacco and what not for myself.
Put it all into the bag, put it back on your shoulders, grab some cheap drink or whatever to pay for at the counter, walk out. Recently I thought about getting into more serious stuff, but it requires more mulling.
In my early teens I used to go around with forged papers, knocking on doors and collecting donations for the church when some shit went down, floods in niggerland or whatever. 75 bucks a day, easy.
Never even thought about dealing drugs though, all the people I know tell me it's more headache than anything else.

So what about you? Tell me some stories, maybe some inspirations, whatever. If you don't want to, pour some beer and hang around anyway.

Attached: 87540454.jpg (975x600, 105K)

>steals red bull
>thinks he's a criminal
>actually a poorfag

Where do you live?

You're better off stealing TCG packs and selling singles than to sell Red Bull lol

I also did other things but as a favor, without profit except the gained respect. Send a guy into a three week coma once because he acted up against the landlord.

Central Europe.

That shit was about ten years ago, can't even do it nowadays around here because all the stores started forcing you to use their own baskets. Walk around putting stuff in your backpack and the'll show up a minute later, telling you to use their baskets.

I used to sell drugs from the age of like 17-26. Started off with weed then to cocaine then xanax bars and cocaine, then finally started selling heroin.

Attached: 1582322597024.jpg (700x694, 69K)

Made any good bucks out of it? Like I said, it always seemed to be more work than anything else. Gotta go big or it's shit.

you're just a little homo.

Hell yea, I live in a border town so i would get zips for dirt cheap. And for the bars I had a connect a 1 a pop and they would go for 7-10. So yea good money.

Attached: 1582308579014.png (500x631, 164K)

Nah, that'd be gay. I'm not fond of fags.

Sell weed acid and other psychs

Buy stolen things and fence them

>good ole days

Nice dubs

What’s your best night of selling

Central Europe?! That's were I live. I calling Polizei or Policie or Államvédelmi Hatóság?

Ah I see, Czech.

2k in a day.
No mexican/american border.

Attached: 1582307253624.png (2048x791, 444K)

Sounds nice. My room mates mother gets prescribed a lot of shit and gives us a few packs every now and then. We use it up ourselves though. I don't think there's much of a market for this over here.

I tried it with growing and selling mushrooms, no interest in town. Even two towns over where they have the art university, no hustle.
Weed always finds some buyers, but growing that shit is too much hassle for this lazy ass user.

Polizei and Policja, I guess. But don't call, they're busy sucking dick.

Yeah bro, I steal hearts

Theres a market everyewhere you just have to find what sells there. Alot of people you wouldn't expect do drugs, ive sold to successful business owners, high ranking military, lawyers judges. You name it.

But that's the thing, you have to figure shit out, you gotta make it work.
Much easier to go to the man and get the job to kick money out of a gambler or whatever, 500 bucks at the very least but usually up in the three digit amount.

This. In high school me and my friends would do this and then sell them to the card shop and get some cash. I remember one day we hit up like seven walmarts and a couple targets and had a duffle bag full of yugioh, pokemon and baseball cards. Sold them to the card shop for like 200 bucks.

Germany/Poland ah

Gotta work with someone in this pussy shithole. Either Slavs/Russians, Turks, Arabs, or niggers as of late. And I tell you, the neighbours to the East get shit done.