How do you cope when breaking up with someone you really love?

How do you cope when breaking up with someone you really love?

Attached: 1580678427093.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

kill your self

hey can we ve friend pls

i rlly want a girlfroiend im horn rn lol

fuck you please dont OP

Attached: 48E363FB-61B6-4E54-9EC4-596536DC4CFD.jpg (750x477, 179K)

OP here no i won't, but the pain is real bro

ok just go on a talk show and kill them host then your self

Attached: Gamerexclamationmark.png (261x425, 197K)

i didnt mean to say them woopsy daisy

Youll get through it man, just push through. hope youre ok.

Smoke weed
Exercise
Sleep
Work

It’ll fade. I’ve been there. It’s hard because you won’t get any sympathy if you are the one breaking up, but I know your pain user. Kudos to you for making the difficult decision, delaying would only make things worse. Don’t go back even if you want to. Godspeed

She was my first girl we've been together for a year. Nevertheless thanks bro a good nice word, help sometimes

I don't know, how do you love someone?

Attached: f952d44765a65394c4a2056ff8635543.jpg (481x960, 62K)

Godspeed my brother, thank you

You don't. Just slowly forget and have it be remembered occasionally, which hurts most of all

>breaking up with a girl

>really love her

Why are you breaking up with someone you really love..?

U have to think about them a lot and cry as much as you can. That way, the memory isn't suppressed.

Give yourself time op. After a few months you'll see that you both fucked up. Remember your mistakes for next time. I hope you get better tho Cred Forums bro

Drink. A lot

go to copenhagen

First love= intense but terrible
2nd love = productive with no spark
3rd love = the right love you've learn what you need and want In a spouse take the time to heal until not every woman you see is a comparison to your ex speaking from personal experiences it's taken almost a year for me to be interested in new women. For who they are not how close they resemble my ex. Be social do everything you've wanted to do take care of yourself and something else in the mean time you got it B/ro

Not OP, but thank you bro. I needed that. I just broke up with a girl I love due to circumstances and she was the third love. I’m gonna take some time for myself and really heal and become better than ever. Thanks Cred Forumsro

Thanks for the advise guys. My only concern is that we go to the same uni and i have to see her everyday...fuck