Have to work in 4 hours, just cracked my 10th beer and dished out another six lines...

Have to work in 4 hours, just cracked my 10th beer and dished out another six lines. Girlfriend's coming over in the morning. How fucked am I guys? AMA thread I guess

Attached: ans2.png (74x52, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sleep can be replaced by drinking a lot of water. It flushes the brain as well. Just make sure that the water is clean from any unwanted chemicals.

Obviously it can't replace sleep but it's an option...

Mail me some blow im stuck in some tiny town waiting on vehicle repairs for a week

Been there user.
At this point it's just damage control.
>finish the beer
>grab a bite to eat, some meat with some vegetables not too much tho
>drink a glass of water
>go sleep for 3 hours
>take a shower in the morning
>brush teeth

No one will notice a thing, I had episodes of drinking everyday for months without anyone noticing.
Just don't keep at it for too long, take care of yourself and have fun.

Need a good sleep but really coked up and a little drunk right now. A nap will only make me feel worse. It hurts to to have to lie to her, but I think I need to play sick. I'll lose out on money, respect from my coworkers and miss out on her smile in the morning. But it's worth it if I can avoid her being hurt.

It's not the drinking that's my problem. I used to be a heavy drinker 3 years ago. I would drink myself into a coma and then come to the next day with stories from my family about how I fell down the stairs and passe out in the bathroom,and my only thoughts were of if the liquor store was open and if I could even make it there without passing out.

Doing much better these days but sometimes I relapse, doesn't help with my newfound addiction to powder

To add it's sad that she used to have an addiction to it. We worked on it and now it's only a weekend thing. Which is amazing! I did it like 3 times a year at most before I met her.

It's fucked how she kinda got me into it but now I'm a little hooked. It's mostly my past dependence on alcohol. Both kind of feed on eachother.

It Just makes me feel like dirt when I've worked through my alcoholism, and her addiction to a comfortable compromise, but yet here I am now being a hypocrite

Attached: sdsd.jpg (330x360, 18K)

Help god damnit

Are you also on probation for being black?

It's not really advice or anything I'm asking for I guess, I just want to talk to anyone about anything really. Advice is welcome of course.

She just text me. We also work at the same place. I can't recoup from today. I'm going to text her back in an hour saying I've been throwing up. Then I'll call in 30 mins later. Of course I'm just gonna continue on

I work hard and I've been doing good. I think I deserve a day to myself right?

Attached: ansley.png (146x141, 47K)

Cred Forums pls
stop jerking off for a minute and help me justify my bad decisions

Attached: failure.png (261x294, 97K)

Dont do coke

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

Everything in moderation. Except drinking before work. That isn't moderate at all.

God wants me to take your cocaine

You have to fake an illness. No other way out. If you are fucked up at work you may get fired.

Honestly this. You think you can manage it once in awhile. But once you meet people, it's everywhere and you can't avoid it. It's always there, that tempting white powder. You think you can work through it, next thing you know, you're wondering why you text 3 people to spot you because you ran out. That's the funny thing though, it's not like it's heroin. It's not even that addictive until that first taste. A good sleep afterwords and you only want for like 2 days. But it's always in the back of your mind, you dream about it. You eventually cave and get. Just a taste to get shit shit done after work. Then before you know it, you have to work in a few hours and you're out a bunch of money. Can't get your girl a birthday present? Sorry babe, had to pay a lot of bills this week

Call in sick, cancel with ur gf, do coke for another 6 hours and then pass out.

You already fucked up, realizing it now is better than later. Just cancel dude.

I want to so bad man. She used to heavy into it and other things as well before we met. We worked it out to only being a weekend thing. The thing is I just finished my personal supply now I'm going to have to dip into our shared. I don't want to, I want to stop and get 2 hours sleep. I know I'm going to be a zombie this week if I stop

Fuck it. I'm going to lie to her. I'm going to call in to work. I'm going to do the rest and get more tomorrow. It's fucked, I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. Now here I am.

Attached: not_okay.png (581x674, 529K)

I decided to stop. Not another drink or any more stuff. I'm going into work in and an hour and a half. I'm going to hurt, I'm going to suffer. But I did this to myself. And I deserve it.