Got a pain in my foot about 4 days ago and this thing appeared and it gets worse everyday and the longer I wear my...

Got a pain in my foot about 4 days ago and this thing appeared and it gets worse everyday and the longer I wear my boots.

Attached: A8969B27-97CF-4ACE-92DF-F63EEC68F368.jpg (640x480, 83K)

It's aids nigger

Maybe stop wearing your boots.

Idiot.

Looks like you rubbed a blister that is now trying to be infected. Rip the scab off, clean the fucking shit out of it with alkyhol and leave it uncovered. With any luck that will stave off the infection then you just need to keep it uncovered until it heals a bit.

serious shit, that looks like staff/ herpes infection. common among dirty whiteboys

Attached: CF11E094-8CBB-49DB-8A7D-AABFA6904938.jpg (274x184, 11K)

That's a penis.

What kind of fucked up pyjama pants are those OP? Get a job and some clothes that warrant boots you hippy

Could be staph. Could be a spider bite that got infected with staph..
If its 4 days old and gets worse every day you need to see a docter before they have to cut your foot off or even worse you die from it going septic. I would see a docter NOW not the next morning. You have been warned.

Attached: 1578432365106.jpg (1024x770, 107K)

Your foot is gay and has contracted aids

so the rest of the bodys good? cuz in that case I suggest amputation

I got that when in Cali and had insurance. Before that went to the hospital a couple times with fever and they said it was nothing even though I shit myself in the ER. Week later that appeared went to ER again and they gave me like 3 types of drugs and stuff to put on it. Cleared up after that. Thought it might be a slider bite.

They’re my cammies, swine.

I work 13 hours a day and have to wear boots so that’s not really an option

You dont have to wear boots if youve got a fucking infection making it impossible to heal without taking your damn boots off retard
Would they rather have you out of boots for a week or out of work indefinitely when your grunt ass lets your fucking ankle rot off?

I think seeing a doctor is the worst option in this case you faggot don't be a pussy

Looks fine...just take some ibuprofen, change your socks, and drink some water.

He has an infection.

That's only to take the pain off you absolute fucking moron. lmao

Attached: 1577651224162-trash.jpg (960x1280, 117K)

Put some Neosporin or something and some bandage over it, wait 24 hs, if it doesn't get better go see some medfag

Just put some antibiotic cream, they sell it in those tiny tubes in drug stores, and put some aid tape on it. Also put bandaid in this place, so you won't aggravate it more. Change the aid after work and wash the wound in warm water. That is all

Staph infection. Going to have a black scab in the center pretty soon. Probably need antibiotics.

So get boots of a better size then, you dumb fuck

That looks like you left wrist

I’ve had these boots for 6 months and have never had any problems with the size

Will do, thanks

oh well. get new boots.

Should also get a diabetes test. Just fasting blood sugar

Call a corpsman

Had to work without socks in tight, wet boots in 110 degree Nebraska weather
Feet nearly rotted off
They're healed, but they still break out from time to time ~2 years later
It's trench rot bro
Keep those feet dry and you'll be ok

Staph infection....it's only going to get worse.