Confession time

Confession time.
I'm 39, married and I have a child but I'm cheating on my wife with a pregnant 19 year old.

Attached: pregnant.jpg (2000x3000, 1.08M)

Did you get her pregnant?

Look on the bright side- she can’t get any more pregnant.

No, she got fucked by some other dude and after she got pregnant he left her.

feels good to get off of your chest doesn't it? You piece of shit.

Attached: 1326423789370.jpg (432x413, 22K)

quads have spoken, you're a piece of shit.

Once that 19 year olds over active hormones wear off and she becomes a mother, she’s exposing your shit. Sorry buddy.

Backed up by dubs

yeah she'll probably stop being nice and extort you for money or ruin your marriage.

Attached: 1324069694455.png (364x500, 309K)

this

when i was out clubbing with my friends at the end of last year, i was horny and ditched them because i was hit on by a guy and i wanted to try giving him a handjob so we left the club and went to a park nearby. it was late and pitch black and when we got on to the grass and sat down, one of his friends came up behind me and grabbed my arms. they told me i was going to blow them and his friend held my arms by my wrists behind my back and he held my head, i was actually really turned on and tried my best to suck around his head but i mostly kept my mouth open as he was holding my head really tight. he eventually cum inside my mouth and after they watched me swallow, they swapped position and his friend stood up and was much rougher. he took like three times as long to cum than his friend and halfway through he told me to let go of my arms and i leaned against his legs and eventually he held my head tight and cum on to my tongue. they pushed me on to the grass and left me there, i was still really hard and ended up going back to a bar and asked a couple of guys if i could give them a handjob and i went to an alleyway with him and stroked his cock. he tried to grab my wrist to edge himself but i kept going and he cum all over the floor and my hand

I've had sex with this married girl. She just got married last month too. We have to hide everything from her husband. It's so fun.

Attached: Brittney Tallman.png (942x798, 243K)

Cool pump the slut full of cum and drop her ass. Hope shes not crazy op.

Way to choose your penis over your kid. You’re a piece of human trash

Just inboxed her on fb she looks hot

fuckin zoomers are such raging faggots

im gay

Dude dafuq?

based. how did you manage that? did she come on to you or did you?

must be nice to have a young sidepiece you can blow a load into with no worries

What's shocking? That's how literal faggots behave. And they wonder why everyone finds their degeneracy disgusting.

Dude, you're in a fucking world of shit. She's young and obviously stupid and unstable, she'll ruin your marriage fast. What's your exit plan? There's really no way out of it. Wife might forgive you because she's young and, hopefully, hitter than she is, which would make you have value to her, just be ready for couples counseling.

More power to ya bro. Im not even married yet but i understand the commodity/give and take the female long term partner puts on puss. My only question, if you had a happy/satisfactory sex life, would you have even pursued that?

Attached: 1582573973686.jpg (550x717, 74K)