Is $5 on a $65 bill considered an acceptable tip?

Is $5 on a $65 bill considered an acceptable tip?

Attached: 1582334783122.jpg (1080x1020, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwje6-Lvmu7nAhUKSa0KHQ07Cj0QwqsBMAB6BAgGEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
youtu.be/kyIIoUiZ2x8
imgur.com/AiKD33f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tip
Stopped reading there

>Tipping
Fucking Burgers, pay your workers.

NO IT IS NOT.
A $0 tip on any bill is acceptable.

no, the acceptable is 0

Restaurants have tried it and customers complained

Every amount is acceptable since it's a tip. If waiter has a problem with his loan then he should ask his boss for more money.

Attached: b89x1.jpg (208x243, 14K)

Tipping was invented by the jews you ultra jew

I'm calling your Serbian Jew Double Bluff right now as evidenced by your money-grubbing unwillingness to part with a mere extra few dollars

Do the world a favor and stay home, you can save even more cents that way

Typical american cunt acting entitled.

Lol get corrected you jew

It's less than 10%, so yeah.

Depends on how bad the service was.

As a customer, I am coming to your restaraunt to pay for the food you are serving me. I am not there to pay your salary. That's your corporations problem. I don't tip cashier's for bagging my groceries. If anything, the chefs at the restaraunt should be getting tips based on how well the meal was cooked. Just bring me my food and shut up.

this
imagine if every costumer actually tipped 5 bucks per table and you had 20 tables all threw out even tho realistically you looking around 30 to 40 tables a day on a 8 hour shift depending on the amount of waiters and actual occupants space.

thats above 100 bucks on top of your already 100 bucks a day.

yes, cling to those sheckels my jewish friend, for they are yours and no one else's

They get paid more in tips than they would with minimum wage

yes. I'm a waiter and i definitely beleive the cooks deserve the tip over us if anything.

but still screw all entitled workers.
im there to move up not make a living of it.

>100 bucks a day.

Attached: 1582524410454m.jpg (1024x1014, 63K)

do you dumbasses like throwing away having the choice to pay what extra you want? good way to jack up the price of the meal and thus essentially make your tip mandatory

some people don't even want to fucking think, go slam some tide pods

>when a zoomer tips you $0 on a $0 meal
Fuck restaurants, nigger. Easy as fuck to make your own food thats at least slightly worse than restaurant quality or at best far better and cheaper too

As retarded as I think tipping is, the standard average tip is socially considered to be at least %15. So on a $65 dinner, the tip "should" be around $10.

I'll tip that much if I really like the service. If it's okay service without hassle, I'll throw in $3-5 bucks. Only time I won't tip is if the server is an incompetent asshole.

This is the worst consistent bait thread

I usually leave like $72 on a $65 tab, and include the change in the difference to make the bill even.

TIPPING IS BASED OFF OF YOUR PERFORMANCE

who put the idea in ur head that,,,the Value of a steak cut from a cow has any effect on the waitress u fucking stupid cunt. Eating a 20 dollar steak is no different then a 7.99 burger u stupid bitch. I'm not tipping More just cause i got steak instead of a messy ass cheese burger. By getting fancier food im giving the waitress cleaner plates actually so go fuck urself.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwje6-Lvmu7nAhUKSa0KHQ07Cj0QwqsBMAB6BAgGEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

^this

Fuck you loser zoomers and your shit jobs. Don't like the pay, get a real fucking job. Lazy, entitled, whiney fucks

Attached: 4057215282.jpg (750x518, 300K)

where i live good restaurant service equals 25-30% of the tab, unless there's a coupon, in which case the value of the coupon is added to the tip

youtu.be/kyIIoUiZ2x8

You're fucking retarded if you pay a 30% tip. I hope you get food poisoning and die.

oh look, this bait again

wow, such anger. have you considered that tipping well gets you better food and better service?

if you cant have an industry that anyone wants to support without paying your workers the legal wage, then the industry has no business existing. No other industry on the planet suddenly has astronomical prices just because the workers have to get paid at least minimum wage. Why in the restaurant industry, and only that industry, does paying a legal wage make the product incredibly expensive? sounds like jewish bullshit to me.

How? You tip after the service and meal, not before. Your logic is flawed and retarded

Attached: 1561567652490.png (558x614, 45K)

if the overpriced small proportioned food wasnt so damn expensive youd get a bigger tip so complain to your employer restaurant.

imgur.com/AiKD33f

trust me, we can tell who tips well. it all comes down to respect. its pretty easy to tell a respectful person from a disrespectful person. a few please and thank yous go a long way. btw, i haven't worked for tips for over 30 years. but i did at one time.

Derp....treating your server well is common knowledge. Think I'm gonna be a dick BEFORE I get my food? Fuck no. But when I'm done, fuck you and your shitty job.

and that's where you are wrong

do you ever eat at the same place more than once?

Of course you stopped reading there, it was the end of the sentence

i sure have. famous restaurants. the servers know me, i can now afford to be served, rather than be a server. they know that. i give them that respect, and that gratuity. if you cant figure that out, good luck. you're gonna need it.

damn it shes smug as fuck why the fuck does she think she needs more?

When kids don't tip because they don't have jobs and they criticize others for not tipping enough. Entitled douchebag fetuses

$14 is the minimum tip for a $65 meal

That all depends. Is a $0 tip on a $40,000 car acceptable?

We do. Most "waiters" make $9-$15 dollars and hour. There are very...very few waiting jobs that make minimum wage. At least in my state.

Bartenders here make $15-"how much is this faggy club willing to pay me?" Plus tips because bartending is considered an actual career.

Is OP posting faggot cancer bait?

Attached: ebd.gif (405x228, 531K)

>sounds like jewish bullshit to me.
It is partially, but fast food competition makes them try to drive down prices, while still making sure the owners make decent profits. So really the food should be like 15% more expensive and they should just pay servers minimum wage. Then tips could be actual tips and not some stupid fucking social contract based on our good will.

i hate you i hate you do fucking much just fucking work

shes looks really torn up about it

imgur.com/AiKD33f

does anyone really tip now? I mean who gives these filthy, libturd serviceworkers a tip for being sloppy, slow, and having an attitude?

Better than nothing nigger

Attached: 1573281040224m.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

that's a southern beetusfoot if I didn't know any bettern

Don't eat out if you can't afford it, poorfag

Why are some bitches thinking that they are entitled to a tip?

A tip is given for an outstanding service and an excellent attitude.

Otherwise: I'm already paying for my damn food, i don't need tipping anyone.

If we only tipped good waiters then they would earn more than the shitty ones,proving that their service is better.

If we tip everyone for basically doing their job, then everyone will expect a tip