My girlfriend always make mac and cheese for dinner. What do Cred Forums? I'm fucking tired of this

My girlfriend always make mac and cheese for dinner. What do Cred Forums? I'm fucking tired of this.

Attached: ojd8hjwy2qb41.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tell her to show tits or gtfo

rape her everytime she makes it.

fuck her on the table and share pics of it here

Attached: 83495773_3402888953118473_9110521088252575744_n.jpg (1080x1305, 111K)

Why don’t you get off your ass and cook yourself? Maybe you expect more than you deserve.

Make dinner yourself

I hope she dies soon

she's like 9

Skull fuck her eye back into place

better than my cooking

Eat it and love her tenderly because she is just so gosh darn cute!

You need to fuck her harder so that she can't stand up and make mac and cheese. Ram yourself deep inside her so she'll scream.

Stop making this thread every day you stupid faggot.

Attached: RewardingPertinentGuillemot-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.83M)

wtf

Kraft dinner is based, you don't deserve her

Attached: 1579551400596.jpg (637x487, 24K)

what's more stale? this pasta or her pasta?

we get it, its a pasta thread. kill yourself faggot.

crazy how one derpy eye can make a cute girl ugly

throw some hot cheetos in that shit

Lost

I think it's cute. I'd stir her macaroni

Eat it, then vomit on her pubic hair

Isabella Moner

Attached: bc549450d0a1372d0c29177662ca8601.jpg (662x827, 55K)

Be a good boyfriend and cook for her instead. Make a whole meal that has nothing to do with pasta or cheese. Drink some wine together and have a lovely night. Do this again whenever you got the time. She'll appreciate it, and if you're diverse, she'll get encouragement to be more diverse too (be vocal about this)

Stale pasta.
But...

I seriously had an ex that couldn't make Mac & cheese.
She was crazy fucking hot, and crazy fucking crazy.
She was intelligent but grew up spoiled and never had to do anything for herself.

Start cooking for yourself

Learning how to cook a variety of dishes has nothing to do with being "a good boyfriend."

It's literally one of the most important steps in becoming a grown ass man.

Start with the "basics with babish" series on Youtube, and then practice your ass off.

I'd literally rather eat a medium rare filet with bacon wrapped asparagus that I cooked myself than my wife's asshole.

Nigger if your not intelligent to cook your own dam food then theres no help for you

Thread closed.

Wasn't she your sister last thread?

Tell her you're tires of Mac n cheese and want to eat her pussy for dinner

lol imagine having a girlfriend

But her a cookbook tell her to make something new and let her go grocery shopping it is that simple.

this,i tried to make a troll post.and it said i couldnt because the picture was already used.and im not even op

if that was my sister i would slap the spoon out her hand and dump the mac and cheese on her head and tell that cunt to learn how to cook

Cook dinner for her and make whatever you want

She can't cook duh

This

what kind of soyboy cooks for himself.thats what women are for

Dubs and you beat her

was waiting for this.
NEWS FLASH ASSHOLE!

soyboys don't cook; they microwave frozen meals, their mom cooks their meals, and drink soylent.

What kind of soyboi doesn't know how to cook?

So you guys are in 10th grade according to your pic. It's simple. Cook for yourself. But first make sure to sign up and take Home Economics as an elective first.

This

gee i dont know,the ones who realize that the kitchen is a women's place.soylent boy

Stop posting this shit

/thread

Pathetic.

Show her how easy chicken tendies are to make. Im guessing shes just SO basic af she hasn't even learned of other basic foods.

Or tell her to stop being an Amerifat normie

Are you a fucking faggot? Macaroni and cheese is the best fucking thing in the world.

Jesus, If you don't like her, let me cuck you. I live in ohio, I will fuck her brains out and let her make me mac and cheese you ungrateful faggot

It’s not rape if she’s his girlfriend dumbass

Next time she does it you should fuck her cross eyed. Wait, nevermind

chicken tendies is something for 5 year old kids,time to grow up manchild

op needs to just stick with eating his girlfriends ass for a meal

>amerifat normie

>girl looks hispanic of mexican

i thought americans were dumb,i guess i was wrong considering whatever 3rd world shit hole your from

I bet you work an 10 hour a day job and go home to a fat wife who takes all your money

>one of the most important steps in becoming a man

No it isn’t. Uber eats exists now. Rich flex is employ someone temporarily to bring dinner while I get my dick sucked.

Knowing Cred Forums it's probably both.

>chicken tendies is something for 5 year old kids,time to grow up

Haha, good one user

Attached: d6d3818876b4e9d98f0ac533b931fd54.480x360x1.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: -.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

lol when you get a man's job maybe you could say something about a woman's place, boy.