Do you care about anything? Really...

Do you care about anything? Really. You all seem like such nihilists who are content to live your lives on here shitposting. Is there a single thing or person in this world that you actually care about?

Attached: 51353633_2166520253387259_6591060497523539968_o.jpg (768x960, 90K)

Good Sir that pic has my Penis' Attention.

>Do you care about anything?
Not really. Everything is pointless, caring is a waste of time and we all going to die eventually so, why bother?

Anunk Sulamoon?

This thread is pointless.

Attached: doublesguy16.jpg (467x468, 50K)

There are things I like and find interesting but nothing that I truly care about and it sucks because I have no drive because of it

I care about Imhotep.
PRAISE IMHOTEP

I agree with this post.

I agree with this post too. But then who doesn't care about our boy Imhotep.

IMHOTEP BE PRAISED!

chekced

Well, like and care are different things. I like girls but I don't really care for a girlfriend or a wife.

Yeah I care about my patients. I'm a surgical tech specializing in head neck and breast oncology so I often see the same patients multiple times and we form bonds. My favorite is when we take a margin and it comes back negative.

The one person I loved and trusted no longer loves me and is now banging another dude while getting alimony payments from me, so no I don't care about anything anymore.

of course, only an idiot would derive too much insight from Cred Forums Cred Forums posts

I honestly don’t care about anything other than fucking and getting my dick wet. Completely happy though. I can say that I wouldn’t be it if I wasn’t a nihilist for sure. People put a negative stigma on nihilism as if we’re depressed narcissistic alcoholics lol

I mean to say fucking making music and getting my dick wet lol

>nihilist
>passion for musical arts and romantic love
So nihilistic you don't even care to act like a nihilist

My waifu and exposing the Jews are what I really care about.

i care about fapping regularly

Wtf are her nips?

Thank you for helping me break free