Why are blowjobs so appealing?

Why are blowjobs so appealing?

Attached: 1578762826892.webm (640x720, 1.8M)

I don't know, but I agree 100 percent, blowjobs are appalling. Buncha malarkey.

Attached: 458A4314-AD5B-4F29-B174-91909FFF1E6C.jpg (1024x596, 73K)

for me its the big black cock thats appealing

feels good man

ask your mom

Attached: 39459777.jpg (615x700, 79K)

Due to the lack of effort for the (Generally) ammount of pleasure you receive. In addition, the (general) lack of talking/moaning/ and otherwise distracting shit from your partner.

Attached: 1571724232618.jpg (479x345, 37K)

Has the potential to feel great and you don't have to get in an extra workout for it.

idk I like just watching the leaves scatter everywhere or sometimes when blow them into a huge pile. Feels kinda like wind-bending or something

American meme.
Its because they lack foreskin

yeah idunno OP
its stimulating the good parts but i think its got to do with the power dynamic
"service my peen wench"

I don't know. Never had a girl I'd rather get a blowjob from than fuck her raw. Maybe niggas who like blowjob can't fuck raw?

lmao
it takes much less effort to cum from a blowjob than actual sex

Sure if feels great but the fact that she cant talk with her mouth full.

You're doing it wrong.

Wouldn’t know. Got a bunch of teethy blowjobs. Also some prissy ass girls think it’s gross. Then they want you to eat em out.

Fucking someone hard doggy style is my preferred pleasure.

Or he gets amazing head

Well I fucking like to smash the girls. If everyone involved isn't sweating like hell how can you really have fun?

Also often I just have a very hard time to cum. Often takes me 30minutes to 2 hours. If that happens a blowjob won't make me cum at all.

post butt

Jew mangled your cock?

Her name?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-26-04-12-09_kindlephoto-3678565.png (800x1180, 593K)

I find it a lot more an 'unencumbered explosive' orgasm.

With my GF, I need to pull almost half-way out before cumming (intercourse) in order for full
release of ejaculation.Average dick (large head) maybe tighter pussy too.

Naw. I'm uncut.

>30minutes to 2 hours
Big stud.

99% of women would kill for guys that would F*ck them for 10 Minutes, nvm 2hrs.

Circumsized, overfapper detected

I think they feel good or something

Really? That's a first to hear from an uncut guy

QI fact

The flesh inside of your mouth is near enough identical to the flesh inside of a pussy

>Why are blowjobs so appealing?
because it's something even little kids can do.

But a tongue can be manipulated in mysterious and sexy ways

I'm uncut. I only overfap (3 or 4 times a day) when I need to concentrate on things like studying. Otherwise I fap normally (every other day...).

Don't know man. Wasn't always like that. When i was younger I also had these 5 minutes fucks but nowadays I get that fun rarely.

You gotta train women how to suck your dick over time. It's not something 'every BJ' is the same.

Wife stopped giving me head after 1 year.

because men will exchange drugs and/or money for them.

>getting married

Indeed.

One and only BJ that I literally had to shoot off within 2-3 minutes. Whatever the F*ck she did with her tongue on my head.

Blast OFF.

Terms for divorce, lol

Get her to compromise, or get rid of her.

Sounds harsh, but take it from a 60yr old
or maybe not.

D.O.B 1960

In addition to a warm wet tongue wriggling against the head, there's something about putting a woman in that position where she's obediently sucking away on your member that's satisfying.
I guess it's a mix of wanting to stick your whole in something warm/wet without worrying about pregnancy, and power play.

Attached: 401264.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

whole thing

Romanticized old wives tale. Bitches get bored after a half hour or whatever just like anyone else.

why get rid of her?

Tell you one thing: never paid for a prostitute, but I would only pay for a blow job. No way, I would ever fuck some chick with other guys cum in her pussy.

Unless it's one of my best friends that I have a reasonable clue where the F*ck they've been.

Just from my perspective. So, I need & love blow jobs.

To each their own.

Only had teethy blowjobs in middle school. High school onward has just been soft wet bliss. Guess I got lucky. Still hard for me to get a girl who just loves to take it on the face though.

Attached: homelessness sucks.webm (640x478, 1.84M)

Same here. Uncut. Fap every 2-3 days. Always go 30 mins when fucking the wife. She loves it cause she always cums but I'd love to just nut sometimes. Stop believing all shit you read on here. Nothing is that cut and dry in life. It's grey alot

olivia

Attached: 1582067706513.jpg (1536x2048, 481K)

Idk I made my 25 year old ex cum for the first time from a bj and I’m like who the fuck have u dating ???