I can never be able to grow facial hair again

I can never be able to grow facial hair again

I've had multiple sessions of laser hair removal in all my facial hair areas, to the point where my facial hair is gone.

I used to grow thick, dark facial hair. All that's left is some patches of very light, thin peach fuzz that isn't visible and takes up to a week for me to even notice

Most of my facial hair follicles are either completely and permeantly destroyed, or permeantly weakened to the point where they will never produce viable facial hair.

I will never be able to grow a beard. I will never be able to grow sideburns. Not a mustache. I'll never be able to bring back the Charlie Chaplin stache. It's all gone forever.

Attached: ai.png (1024x576, 653K)

Is laser hair removal painful?

I kinda envy you. I hate facial hair, and I hate having to shave every day.

Very much, especially on the face. Imagine the feel of getting hit by rubber bands, but more painful. Also the smell of burning hair all the while.

First few sessions are very painful but still tolerable if you have ok pain tolerance. Then they crank up the setting to the maximum, and at least for me, that's been the most physically painful experience of my life.

I hate my facial hair and I want to remove it permanently but I read only Electrolysis is the only "true" permanent solution.

nice

Electrolysis is the only solution that can be guaranteed to be permanent. Laser can be permanent, since it damages or destroys hair follicles but results may vary depending on hair color and skin tone. Laser is most effective with light skin and dark hair. These aren't factors in electrolysis.

why did you remove them?

To cope with dysphoria

Nice to know you are extremely weak willed and lazy. It is definitely not hard to shave every day, takes 30 seconds.

Otherwise congrats on being financially stable enough to go through with something stupid and extraneous.

I hated waking up and feeling hair on my face, even if I shaved right before bed.

>takes 30 seconds
underage spotted

You must have quite the pussy beard if it only takes you 30 seconds to shave.

I've thought about laser removal of my beard as well. I fucking hate having a beard, especially on my neck. It's not like I'll ever want to grow a fucking neckbeard.

This stuff is good to know, OP. I'd like to have all but my sideburns lasered off but it sounds painful. But is it expensive?

Price can vary depending where you get it done. For my full facial, it costed $72 per session, and was effectively gone after about 6 sessions. If you're just doing sideburns it will probably not cost as much

haha

>all but my sideburns
>tells me just my sideburns would be cheaper
So, that was the exact opposite of what I said but thanks anyway.

Sorry, I read your post wrong. If you're doing all but your sideburns, it'll probably be around the same price range as a full facial, but a bit cheaper I'd think

You cannot laser your beard, the highest they would be willing to go is your neck. Laser safety regulations don't allow it anywhere on the face. Fuck off.

tranny alert...

This is wrong, have also had facial laser.

Guess all the laser hair removal I got on my beard-area was just a big ol dream.

Attached: ogbr.jpg (800x450, 87K)

post pics then, passfag

Are you two in the US or Mexico or some shithole that allows this kind of retarded behavior?

Attached: 1578925508084.png (672x518, 513K)

What do you want me to take a picture of?

face, body, etc

Not sure how pics of my body will be evidence that I've gotten laser, since I've only had it done on my face. Here's a text reminder from them though, lol

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-003920_Messages~2.jpg (1080x663, 94K)

Real believable jackass

Lol ok
Here's a close-up of my chin. Those very light hairs are all that grows anymore, instead of dark hair. This pic was taken after about one week without any shaving

Attached: 20200216_164932~3.jpg (2556x1998, 673K)

cum guardian

Based on the shape of your chin I'd say growing a beard was extremely beneficial for you and you made a big mistake

>Based on the shape of your chin
Why's that?

lmao

Attached: 8eb.jpg (640x629, 75K)

Lol