Best way to kill yourself?

Best way to kill yourself?

Attached: 98D3E82E-5C99-4F03-9222-6DABA364EFE0.jpg (416x381, 18K)

Gun. It's fast and painless.

Unless you fuck it up and live.

drowning is most likely the best way to reliably kill yourself without ending up surviving with 100 broken bones or shit like that. and i guess drowning is pretty fast.

How the hell do you fuck up by killing yourself with a gun?

It happens. Sometimes with shotguns and people survive and have fucked up faces after.

>want to kill yourself
>survive
>have crippling pain for the rest of your life
>be a deformed creature for the rest of your life
>somehow don't try to kill yourself again
why?

Diving into a volcano like a fucking man

Fuck I don’t know why people choose to live with their self inflicted deformities after failed suicide attempts. I assume they have some kinda religious experience or something. Maybe they realize their life wasn’t so bad after all.

a bomb i'd say, do it somewhere symbolic. not necessarily to hurt anyone else but, so your guts and tissues are smeared inside every square inch of a now-destroyed Fox News headquarters or, whatever

Attached: u895nlaj67c41.jpg (1605x1069, 318K)

probably overdosing on sleep pills is the comfiest way to die, but realizing you just overdosed and in some seconds you will fall asleep and die gives me anxiety. it's like experiencing your own death slowly progressing

Attached: C41BFBFA-F226-4F03-A7D1-486B01B3D1A9.jpg (1536x1947, 699K)

imagine being a doctor and reconstructing a face like that. i wouldn't feel like i'm actually helping someone but rather making them suffer longer

Attached: 25FCFFEF-DAD5-493C-B41F-1F265B92E3A7.png (500x456, 131K)

Attached: 0E9E93F2-F2AD-4E0B-8224-A8A9345DBC7F.jpg (700x644, 65K)

Attached: 799B3F33-5A63-482D-B7B7-2F883DEA4150.jpg (945x885, 121K)

This guys doctor was having an off day.

Attached: FA8473A5-5827-4EB0-9E80-AABB7B015C62.jpg (1108x1320, 188K)

then for no reason at all...

Attached: 345435354.jpg (579x584, 38K)

I never understood why you wouldn't just buy a weeks worth of heroin and shoot it all at once. Your first time is supposed to be amazing, and it's not like you need the money for something else.

>Best way to kill yourself?

Considering reporting the clinton's for something illegal they have done.......

if you could enjoy any pleasure from anything you wouldn't suicide. so doing something fun for dying seems illogical.

What exactly illegal have they ever done?

Running car in a closed garage. You and your friends can do it together. Start car with all windows down. Exhaust will kill you all in about 45 minutes. Use as directed. Kills 4 to 6 at a time.

Nigger, you don't get to decide to not feel heroin. Also if op truly wanted to kys himself he wouldn't be on Steamed Rice Cooking Exchange asking for painless, he'd have grabbed a lamp cord, punched a hole in the ceiling and hung himself.

I'm going to assume that's a bunch of bladders under the skin to help stretch it out and help grow more skin to give them something to work with. you think this stuff is done all in one day?

My grandmother killer herself this way when I was 3. Of course that was '78 so it still worked...

don't know, it's just that people who do heroin don't do suicide, they do drugs instead and maybe die from overdose.
if someone who wants to do suicide wants to do drugs, then he wouldn't want to do suicide.
do you get it? it's not rational, it's just each mental illness having their own paths.

sadly this won't be possible one day in the future when the world goes all electric vehicles

holy shit. i watched a video about electric cars today and in the comments someone made the same point about people not able to kill themselves with electric cars.
i never read about electic cars and suicide in one comment and now i read about it two times the same day.

Nitrogen Asphyxiation. The long and short of it is that the lack of oxygen in the pure nitrogen makes it so you can't breathe, but you also can't make the CO2. It's actually the presence of CO2 that triggers the "I can't breathe" response in the brain. Without a source from which to make it, you pretty much just feel like you're getting sleepy. Then you just drift off (assuming you manage so prevent your unconscious body from taking in further oxygen).

Why do you want to kill yourself BTW? There are plenty of reasons to live.

It's already not possible you fucking retards, that's the joke

I’d say autoerotic asphyxiation because it’s a win-win situation. If you die, the that’s what you were trying to do. If you just blow a huge load and come to your senses, then that’s good too.

what's the joke? that you can't kill yourself with a running gasoline engine? do you have the downs? do you know what carbon monoxide poisoning and asphyxiation are retard?

Cred Forums, the only place on the internet where you get unironical self-help advice for suicide

Obviously if someone is considering it, they should talk to someone/ ask for help from a mental health professional.
But the question is just best way to kill yourself. I’m sure everyone has thought about it and are answering how they’d do it to themselves.

Dumbasses in this thread.

The actual best ways are 1) Gun and 2) CPAP Mask + Inert Gas.

I've spent a lot of time researching this shit so I'd know. To address the dum responses:
.....I can't even....no, drowning is stupid.
Because bullets are smaller than people realize and most people don't realize that the brain is composed of many different regions that all contribute to survival. To dumb it down, "man not know where shoot"
Based.
Cringe.
Don't fucking do this. Or do if you have a vomit fetish and no antiemetic. Also OTC pills for suicide? Kek Infinity.
I don't know where to start with this. No.
Kek
Hmm, if only there was a way to speed up the process so it didn't take as long...like having a mask and a tank...also modern car exhaust levels for suicide? Massive kek.
All \b\ros are fatasses, cord would break quicker than an Ariana Grande engagement.
Car exhaust levels are different now.
We can still drive the damn thing into a cliff at high speeds. Don't listen to internet idiots.
Fucking King of the cunts, listen to this lad he knows his shit.
Kek.

Any questions?

Nothing else?

Gun to the head, or there is a certain length which if you hang yourself from and jump off something high up you snap your neck immediately