Re-reading Watchmen and I had forgotten how much I relate to this bastard

Re-reading Watchmen and I had forgotten how much I relate to this bastard
I have no stake in humanity or existence
Feels bad man

ITT: Feels

Attached: 1drmanhattanrealfinal.jpg (600x349, 168K)

FEELS

Sounds like a case of the hedgehog dilemma to me

You think interacting with humanity and others has to much of a cost compared to the pain they might bring you

So Dr. Manhattan is an incel icon now too?

Cool.

Fair but no
I don't choose not to interact with humanity
It just sort of doesn't happen
I have no friends. I have no family.
I wake up each day and metaphorically check off the calendar one more day on the path until inevitable death.

You sound as pretentious as this cunt

Attached: RamessesII.png (250x407, 226K)

Apparently this turtle is now too. Get it while it’s hot boys!

Humans are very disgusting and disregarding anyone else’s existence.

Attached: 3ED3BDD1-EE30-496A-80ED-3B8F51DBF1F6.jpg (728x410, 47K)

Ok queer boy

Attached: 86A353DC-DBF1-453C-9EC0-8837A8A83ECE.jpg (567x496, 53K)

Watchmen the comic and movie were pretty stupid.
Where did the giant squid get from? Did Veidt create it whole cloth? In the film there is no squid so what did the comedian see to push him over?
No, he had a wife who he traded in for a hot young bitch

Maybe this will restore your faith in humanity.

Attached: 1582578752237s.jpg (110x125, 1K)

this

I interact with other people to create the illusion of societal norm for them to see in me. To be quiet honest, despite having friends, I have a hard time establishing a concrete connection, and in the end always suffer from loneliness even if I'm in a group of friends. I have a hard time relating to their problems or their ambitions. Sometimes I feel like I should just keep moving around to find a place where I feel like home, but it's all gotten so tiring. I just don't know what to do any more.

Shut up faggot, you're just as bad by relating to a character that you CAN'T relate to. Without his power and knowledge you're nothing but a fag with a superiority complex that begs for something to make him different. Go to a therapist or go make some friends

>niceballsnigga.jpg

Faggottttt

He always was. He's the ultimate autistic. He sees all life as simply electrons, protons, and neutrons floating around. It's meaningless to him. And since he can view the future his life is pure boredom. He defended humanity simply because of a previous attachment and because he had nothing better to do.

But Shaun is an everyman. You're supposed to say "hey, I'm a loser with a shitty job who drinks at the pub too". Whoever made this doesn't seem to have watched that picture

It's not a lack of faith
I don't hate humanity
I'm just unattached to it
Excluded, even
I'm not a part of it, despite being biologically human

I feel similarly to this
I don't have friends anymore, but I did most of my life
There are few people I became deeply, passionately attached to, but for the most part, I found the presence of my "friends" annoying. Being "friends" with them was just going through the motions for fear of being alone.

Jesus christ shut the fuck up

Sorry for having feelings, fuck

Get off your high horse
You're not different for being unattached you either haven't met the right friends or you're a sociopath
Don't put an "I'm different woe is me" mark on you because you're lost

You're a fucking idiot if that's what you took from this
Maybe I haven't met the right friends. Maybe I'm a sociopath. Regardless, I've got no stake in this living thing.
I don't know if that makes me different or not. Someone else in this thread expressed a similar feeling, so I guess I'm not.
I just subjectively have no point to anything I do.