Circumcision cope thread

circumcision cope thread

Attached: 13251babade5cec2574dbf8d11147105.jpg (394x469, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/
youtube.com/watch?v=UilQ6F_HeRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't cope

I'm good and all is good. Never had a problem.

I woke up today and i am still circumcised

Excellent coping i am impressed...

Attached: 441205f991d184de0e56e85f81474e96.jpg (1200x1333, 185K)

My parents and grandparents have inserted themselves (not pun intended) into every sexual experience I will ever have lohl.

It really is disgusting
say "my body my choice" and then permanently alter the genitalia of a non-consenting child

got a stitch down the underside of my cock from the shit job the jews did to me. like a fucking frankenstein penis. at least they spared some of my foreskin, I have enough to cover most of my dick head when soft.

Still it's some barbaric bullshit and I'll never be happy about it

Is it a fleshy thing straight down from the head or is it a scar? It might be your frenulum which is normal

nah it starts from where my foreskin was, crooked and shit. definitely scarred

My dick is like a dry banana, I want my foreskin back, srs. I didn't have these problems back then. "It'll be more hygienic" people said, but now that I think about it later, it's just retarded. Well, I hope others can learn from my mistake.

That sucks sorry man. If you are interested in restoring, a lot of people would consider it very lucky to start with soft coverage. I have been doing it for months and you would be starting way ahead of where I am now

When did you get circumcised

any restoration protips?

I just wear a DTR. There is a lot of people trying crazy stuff at reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/
someone talked about using a dermaroller the other week lol

Is it just a big thing in America to mutilate your child for no reason? I can't say I know any cut people unless they needed it for medical reasons

Got a noticeable scar on mine, gf doesn’t say it’s noticeable but agree to disagree. Some boners cause pain, gotta think of whatever I can to kill boner when that situation arises. Pun intended.

Yes. It was "baggage" on an american dating game show called Baggage
youtube.com/watch?v=UilQ6F_HeRA
I believe he lost the round for that
It's not as big of a deal with the younger women but there are plenty of women who will reject you if they find out you are not circumcised

I can't imagine living without my dick skin. I feel so sorry guys.

Attached: 1569285853239.jpg (720x427, 101K)

Attached: 1569285608754.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

Attached: 1569285794741.jpg (480x480, 43K)

How have the Jews done this to you? It should be a crime
You were spawned from us yet wondered so far.
It's completely different this side of the pond

Attached: 1569285882211.jpg (1874x1759, 469K)

Thank you for your support

People say it was this dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
It was promoted to stop masturbating and then later morphed into "health benefits"

4chin is blacklisting the sums of images related to this and then autobans you btw

Attached: talm.jpg (694x1200, 260K)