Why even bother trying anymore? I try and I try but nothing goes my way. I'm not a shut in loser I have a job...

Why even bother trying anymore? I try and I try but nothing goes my way. I'm not a shut in loser I have a job. I live the vanlife. I love kayaking and being out doors. I have stuff going for me and trying my hardest to live the life I want. Nothing goes the way I want it though. I try and hit on women and I'm instantly unfuckable to them. I'm 300 lb 6 1 but I carry the weight well. And I've been told by alot of women that I'm either a 7-8 but I still get rejected constantly. The cost of living life is to high with no foreseeable positive outcome. How do I keep on living when I never get what I want?

Attached: tumblr_mhyj138fg11r539hzo1_500.jpg (500x334, 22K)

I'm also so horny all the time. I see all these beautiful women and none want me. Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink

Attached: 29716223_308409823019720_3959682546643501056_n.jpg (1080x1080, 251K)

>vanlife
Women want to fuck in a bed. A bed under a roof. Atleast an apartment. Not your moms house not your van.
Women are looking for security and a nest. A 7 is not worth the sacrifice.

I need another person's thoughts because to me it seems logical to kill myself. I'm just a waste to the world my death would be a net positive to the system imo

Attached: dbb.jpg (640x426, 21K)

They dont know about the van though. I enjoy living a nomadic life. And I hang around places to meet similar women. I go to a bouldering gym 4 times a week. I understand what you are saying but I said vanlife to show I'm not a basement dwelling loser

Attached: 1580929408941(1).png (440x512, 1.74M)

tl;dr: OP wants to kill himself because he can't get laid. How typical.

I had sex with a chick who is fat 2 weeks ago and i couldnt even cum. I met her on facebook dating.

Nobody 6'1" carries 300 pounds well. Besides losing some weight, read some books on dating/picking up women. Something's wrong with your approach/confidence.

My issue is not getting the things I work for. I by no means think I deserve or are entitled to the things I set out to achieve but something close would be nice. I feel like I'm the person in life that's required to lose so others can succeed

A Greek myth told for millenia. Boring really.

I go to a bouldering gym regularly

Attached: 20191223_2028411.jpg (1495x2658, 769K)

Attached: 20191223_2028371.jpg (1569x2790, 752K)

Yeah nvm maybe I'm a fat loser you're right

I get so angry I feel like I'm gunna hurt the people around me

Yeah, ab crunches and cardio to tighten up that mid section. Got some rolls above the waistline. Legs look strong. You could pull some tail at 240.

Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it. Life just seems so difficult and my mind feels like is about to explode. And I know everyone deals with this shit but everyone seems like they got it on lock.

Stay active. Even attempting to climb that wall shows your stronger and more outgoing than most people. Keep your head up and keep at it. You'll be fine.

>300 pounds
>6 feet
how the fuck do you fit in a kayak?

Attached: 94292a4760e4e9283dfe7a9da6ab0480.jpg (538x497, 41K)

you're poor

women don't like poor people

the end

>300 lb 6 1 but I carry the weight well

nigga you fat lose 70 pounds.

kek

Need to lose a third of your weight before you can complain, fatty.

Cry more faggot. Life sucks deal with it instead of whining on a taiwanese basketweaving forum dickhead

Attached: 7ED1BD6B-0A1E-49E5-A075-6E9A45B4D4FC.jpg (186x306, 20K)

diff user, but that I do and what I let people see are two different things. People have straight up asked me where are the dead bodies because I come off as so calm despite all the crap. Honestly I just deal with it when no one's looking. I break shit, then I feel stupid, then I'm good for good while.

You probly come off the same to other people seeing as you asked it's instead of real people.

Idk. I can't really tell you what got me past that kys mentality. I guess I keep learning new things and right now, even tho I'm jobless and moved back in with my parents, I'm moving out at the end of the week to do find a job in a different state with some temp housing and maybe I can eventually get some property with a shed and start my woodworking hobby.
I have no clue why this gives me any hope, because none of it is certain. I haven't even started applying because I'm becoming a lazy nigger.

But letting go of materialism and the news/politics has helped a lot. Not that you can't own things and stay informed, but the average person is kinda toxic about it.

youve never even talked to a woman in your life, what the fuck do you know ?

kys

Most women won't like the vanlife bud, ngl. If you lose some weight you'll be alright. Its hard af to do but keep at it. Give it some time

Hottest thing to a chick is the will to live and I mean really live so if you got all the positives abuse that feeling

>implying that this motherfucker ever tried anything other than a second helping of dessert

Women just want a guy that actually talks and lets her actually listen/learn.

Can we turn this into a puke thread please

Attached: 1566976498969.jpg (451x534, 32K)

Attached: 1563773489137.jpg (480x360, 69K)

Attached: 1549355109968.jpg (500x669, 47K)

BRUH no one has shit on lock. Every person I know in a happy relationship has been together since they were in highschool. You for sure could lose some weight, for some context I am almost the same weight, same height, less active and I am sure we both meet the scale for obesity. But ultimately man, get thin or get lucky. Or just stay average and play the waiting game. In 2-3 years youll see tons of shit marriages fall apart and if you are half decent looking aka you right now minus 10 pounds. You will have no issue finding people. Also van life seems cool, but I am sure even if you did get past the first date, youd have issues getting a chick to be excited about fucking in the walmart parking lot.

Attached: 1428644002748.jpg (1000x1123, 173K)

Attached: 1581565576271.gif (280x296, 1011K)

you're definitely poor