There's literally no good reason not to vote for him

There's literally no good reason not to vote for him.

Attached: 10-sanders-candidatepage-superJumbo.jpg (720x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4PJf1gDYf4
cnbc.com/2019/05/10/wealthx-billionaire-census-majority-of-worlds-billionaires-self-made.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unless you're rich

What if you're not illegal, black or poor? What if you like ICE and your guns? What if you don't hate white people?

Attached: 1511849375947.gif (400x225, 725K)

Op obviously doesnt watch much politics.or love america.

orange man baaaaaad

Right on bro
Hammerskin Aryan here.
Bernie will save the white race by allowing us to breed more with less worries.

Bernie 2020
WPWW 14/88

Bernie or bust

You know it’s liberals who act like this and not leftists, right? Liberals hate Bernie. Dipshit

>Liberals hate Bernie
aye yo hol up!!
imma need you to expand on this

Welllll his proposals would help poor and middle class white people too.

>no good reason
once there are no billionaires to fund his plans the tax brackets for all of us will go up to over 60%

He's a cuck and kike communist. You must be either a cuck like him or simply retarded to vote for that trash

If you're not poor you'll save a few thousand a year because you no longer pay ridiculous prices for health insurance. You can support reasonable immigration policy without tearing kids away from their parents that just want to be hard working law-abiding Americans. He never even talked about taking away guns until he was pressed in 2016 to support "assault weapon" bans. If there's any policy he doesn't plan to stick with and just garner support with it's unreasonable gun control policies like gun bans. Also he doesn't hate white people, he's just doing the SJW dance literally every democratic politician has to do to have any chance at getting elected.

I agree. Lines are great way to make friends. 3 trillion tax on oil companies. Ah, that'll teach em Bern. Energy is evil.

Attached: breadline-bernie-bernie-2020-45499181.png (500x673, 121K)

Not if he floods the country with illegals and takes the guns. Bernie voters are single issue and don't look at the big picture of what a far-leftist would actually do.

Attached: Agenda 21 Portland.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

fear mongering and mathematically impossible

I'm not American but it was really funny when he got cucked by BLM and the Vegans, kek

his policies won't help me-

Are you in middle school or have you somehow gone your entire adult life without ever learning the basics of the American political system or paying any attention to the past two election cycles?

>He never even talked about taking away guns until he was pressed in 2016 to support "assault weapon" bans. If there's any policy he doesn't plan to stick with

Was FDR a commie? No? Then neither is Bernie, he's just following the same policy ideas FDR had but for the modern day.

1. He can't take your guns
2. Even leftists advocate for a better immigration system, not completely open borders.
3. ICE is full of racists.

won't be voting for him because i'm not in the business of giving poor lazy faggots my hard earned money

even Anderson Cooper called his ass out it

another bernie shill thread. He must be in trouble.

the kids can go back to their parents home country.

>He can't take your guns
EO

ICE is raycisssss proof?

You're showing your retardation when you call him a communist you know that right?

this country exists because it was flooded with illegals. They just don't happen to be the color you like so you are against it. And Bernie isn't tryign to take your guns. There isn't anyone on the left that doesn't agree with banning auto assault rifles and he was recently attacked because his record 30 years back didn't always reflect that.

Except that he is literally the Democratic version of Trump. We don’t this move this country forward by periodically every 4 or 8 years flip flopping presidents from the extreme left to the extreme right. We need a president who can work both sides without being radical about every damn policy they have.

You prefer being at the whim of billionaires, corporations, and the pharmaceutical industry instead, right? Bootlicker.

>There's literally no good reason not to vote for him.
I'm in real estate. he wants a 25% tax on "flips/speculations" held under two years

This cant be a serious post.

Attached: 1581990913644.png (220x300, 19K)

Anderson Cooper is an idiot

too bad trump is too nice on wetbacks, i wouldn't vote for bernie just because of his stance on open borders

My god... who even watches this detestable nigger but other detestable niggers or gun nuts who will use this as an argument as to why they are not racist.

But 150 Million Americans have been killed by guns since 2007.

>And Bernie isn't tryign to take your guns

I severely doubt that. Unless you are some millionare/billionare his plan will help you save money and time.

ITT: So many retards defending this communist piece of shit.

anybody that tries to talk to these brain dead fuckers deserve their response.

“Extreme” left lol his policies are considered moderate in Europe... nothing he pushes for is remotely radical

Im Native Seneca.
dont the the government take your shit. trust me white man

Piss off centrist

> EO
You really are a retard if you believe he would be able to do accomplish this.

its 8 or 9 dudes in a discord. i was lurking in it but i got outed

Unless he gets enough support for an uncontested convention he won't win the primary so yeah he is in trouble. These threads are doing their small part to get him out of this trouble and keep up his momentum literally everyone who makes more than 10 million a year is trying to stop so they can continue to abuse this rigged economy.

> stance on open borders
wait is that true?

i bet he tries. he has stated he will use EO to push heath policy

Likes Cuban policies. What an dumbass. Everyone knows with his logic, the Nazis were better than them.

1. Hitler was and promoted vegetarianism
2. Created the autobahn which in turn led to other countries following suit
3. Created animal rights causing other countries to do the same post war
4. Invested heavily into the sciences and medical, hence the term "German Engineering"
5. Brought back medal counting to the Olympics
6. Introduced the world to Hugo Boss (creator of the SS uniform), Adidas (for SS footware), Porsche in assisting with engines in tanks
7. First female videographer for the 1936 Olympics

Etc, etc...

So Hitler contributed more to his county and the world than Cuba did forcing his people how to either be literate or die.

This is utter bullshit
Get your Soros Shekels fag

his policies won't help me-

weed* my b

Comparing Cuba to Nazi Germany... give me a fucking break

are you the one drummer from an actual charting band that lurks here sometimes ?

Europe is a liberal(literal?) shithole

he wants to decriminalize border crossings and get rid of ICE, that will only hurt the middle class but Burnie doesn't really care because he thinks they rich will pay for everone

Fuck of KIKES. He’s a communist

You mean one of the biggest reasons the great recession happened and is what's causing it to gear up to happen again within this decade? Poor thing, guess you'll have to rip people off some other way now that doesn't risk mass unemployment

at least germany treated its own citizens good

he hasn't got a chance to win, literally no chance

the internet is not the real world

for every retard leftist online shouting and screaming that will vote for him there are 20 normal quiet people in real life who will vote the other way

Like i said, 0% chance.

rich people hire me-

At least you don’t go bankrupt if you get cancer over there

his proposals are radical cpmpared to the european center left parties that control the EU

FDR isn't communist, Bernie is following the modern version of FDR's ideas

I don't think you've seen the polls mate

Where do you guys get your propaganda? Facebook, fox, cnn, msnbc, or ben shapiro?

The internet isn’t the real world, that’s why we rely on polling performance which he is dominating. Cry about it

Do you somehow believe gun rights = weed? Do you think he would be dumb enough to try? Even if he tries, do you think it would succeed? I mean if your only reason for not voting for him is a weak "muh guns" then you might as well vote for the old turd.

>reasons the great recession happened
sub prime mortgages have NOTHING to do with ME buying old properties in cash, fixing them and making a living

i mean that's good, (although the nationalized helathcare is usually less efficient) but literally anything else sucks compared

econ books mostly, hbu?

the same polls that had clinton beating trump by a landslide?

go outside in the real world boy

you'll find it hard to find a single bernie supporter

you left out common sense.

yeah you die

there is a reason the majority of complicated/advanced procedures is done in the USA....

>Everyone that's not on my side is a poopy head

Jesus Christ you must not leave your house if you believe that

People who think not paying healthcare will make them save up money forgot how free healthcare is paid in the first place. I hope you are ready to pay 50% of your salary in taxes. This is how it works in Canada's worse provinces and also I hope you are ready to wait 12 hours to see a doctor on average.

if bernie wins the nomination then it's over for the democrats, i feel bloomberg and uncle joe have a small chance of beating trump

But you have to work to get insurance here. I just want to mooch if possible.

So all trolling aside i would vote for Pete or a centrist. this county is becoming polarized in a bad bad way, pushing further left on almost every issue Bernie is running on would only further inflame the country. i think someone who is willing to see both sides would be best for us all. and that my honest stance. i know ill get flamed but thats it.

Hurr durr GOT EM! Le epic win

Then you're a faggot and no one cares about your worthless feelings anyways.

Because there are better ways to solve the immigration crisis than what we currently have. Do you think ICE is even remotely effective? They fucking seize fake merchandise from sporting events lmfao. I still dont see how you think he is advocating for open borders.

a buyback isn't a confiscation so your video title is wrong, didn't need the black guys useless commentary over the video either. I said he would ban assault rifles just like everyone on the dem ticket wants to. That isn't a Bernie only plan.

not him, but I don;t know any bernie supporters-
true, I don't ask

Bernie is wildly popular. His campaign has energy and momentum. Bloomberg and Biden would both get steamrolled by Trump.

Thats why the USA leads the world in medical advancement. Must be the EU curing all that cancer for "free"

i just want ICE to stop the migrants and make them turn back why it is so hard to do? i don't want detention centers that's just stupid

B/C he is a commie sympathizer
MIKE 2020!

Attached: feelthecommie.jpg (300x168, 12K)

I'm all about based Tulsi. A centrist would be great. If joe biden was younger he would win this. He really just seems to struggle with his memory at times and it looks bad to a lot of people, I think.

If we’re citing anecdotal evidence, I know a LOT of Bernie supporters. Not just friends of mine. Coworkers, acquaintances, people I meet in passing.

That's how Hillary lost in 2016. Your wrong. playing the centre has failed for over 50 years now.

well its enough of a reason for me to vote else where.

Your opinion is invalid

Pussy

No source for that.
France, in fact, is atm leader in medical research. Follows Israel (basically the USA, I'll give you that) Italy and Canada.

Kek. N# 5.

where do they go once they get caught in the US?
jail?

The only reason I would vote for Bernie is becuase of his anti-establishment policies and taxation of the rich. Otherwise I would agree with you on voting for a more centrist candidate.

Canada's system is one of the worst single payer systems in the world largely because of how small their populace is. With free public college tuition and student debt forgiven the demand and supply would maintain balance. If you actually look at Bernie's proposal you would save thousands because what you pay extra in taxes you far more than make up for due to not paying for health insurance.

im going to see her in person this Saturday.
shes most likly game over but im happy to get to meet and talk to her

So trump or no one then

so bernie won nevada, so what? nevada is literally the most liberal state ever, new hampshire is also dark blue and he didn't won by a landslide there, on the most similar state to his own, he struggled on iowa, he will be destroyed in the south by Biden, could you imagine bernie in the general election, i think the democrats would even lose states like newly blue virginia and even oregon and definitely and without a doubt key swing state florida

No source for that.

France likes to eat snails and get raped by muslims

>taxation of the rich
I am against that-
its that common sense thing.

It is hard to enforce because of the sheer number of people coming in, and the different channels through which they can enter the country. It's just not a plausibe solution. ICE already plays dirty and still they dont make a dent on the issue. There are better solutions.

imagine unironically voting for anyone other than bernie and thinking you know whats best for the US/ world

the rich already get taxed, and pay the highest.
maybe we could close some loop holes and spend less. good middle ground imho

Have a great time, mate.

maybe just the e-verify or use drones to stop the migrants, maybe stun guns

>liberal
Bernie isn’t a liberal. He doesn’t appeal to liberals. The fact that he did so well in historically liberal states speaks to the strength of his campaign. Those were not easy or obvious wins as you are suggesting.

I'm voting Tulsi,Pete,mike
any other choice is delirium

That is true, I forgot that detail and it might make things different. Our population is ridiculously small and we can't even find everyone a doctor. I wonder if there would be enough doctors in the US for every citizen in a free care scenario.

>several companies pay zero taxes or less taxes than lower middle class people
what are you even fucking talking about?

trump is the lesser evil

>imagine unironically

Attached: 1499277160686.jpg (500x618, 90K)

why can't people understand that it's easy to separate the good things from the bad. You don't praise Nazi's for the way they treated the Jews. Bernie Isn't praising Cuba for it's authoritarian policies or the murders they committed. They are totally different things and it is possible to separate them.

race to the middle, cuz that's totally why $hillary won in 2016... oh wait

>Bernie isn’t a liberal
am i being gaslighted?

how is the man who has 17 new controversies a day less evil than bernie? lol.

you leftist have been practicing. What does it pay?

Thank you. I will

Not wanting billionaires to be taxed more when no one person should be able to accumulate and hoard that much wealth in the first place is the most cuck shit ever.

>maybe we could close the loop-holes

nice b8

The grave

No? People who don’t even know the difference between liberalism and leftism have no place commenting on politics.

that was BeCAuSe ThE RuSsIaNs

Your communism is showing, faggot

He's the frontrunner and the best chance of winning the nomination. Establishment is hanging by a thread hoping Biden can come back from this. IT will all be clear on Super Tuesday.

Because he has absolutely no chance of beating trump lmao. With an incumbent advantage, and a nation that’s actually pretty republican right now, you NEED somebody who is closer to the middle, rather than someone so radically left. The only two people who have any chance at all of beating Donald trump are Buttigieg (and that’s a stretch) and Bloomberg. It has nothing to do with how good of a president they could be but rather the fact that he has simply no chance against an incumbent trump.

Ur ganna be a millionaire one day buddy I just know it!

Sadly it all violates human rights and brings many other issues forth. I would propose a much more efficient immigration system that encourages legal immigration rather than dissuade it.

>one person should be able to accumulate and hoard that much wealth in the first place
says you. money isnt a pie. just because someone else has a big piece doesnt mean you have to have a little piece. fiat currency is designed to do just this

That is an opinion, not fact.
Your views + $1=cup of coffee.

agreed

considering doctors would no longer have giant chunks of their working hours on the line with insurance companies and preventative care would if not reduce overall emergency visits compared to the current system at least make the increase not very substantial I don't see how that would cause the horrendous wait times we see in Canada

It wasnt bait. i know with 99% accuracy tulsi and mike will drop soon though. my vote, my choice.

Hillary was very close to the middle no? And no, a faggot would never beat Trump, nor would an old billionaire manlet turd such as Bloomberg.

Attached: Bernie2020.jpg (638x311, 80K)

this is 100% spot on user.

i used liberal as a synonim for lefwing, my bad, new hampshire is ideologically close to bernie like most of new england, nevada democrats are mostly latinos who like the citizenship and immigration reforms bernie suppors, and well many also agree with his progressive ideas, this will not fly outside the coasts, maybe he has a chance because i imagine he can win the democrat midwest

Do you know how much a billion dollars is? Not even the hardest worker in the world works hard enough to deserve that amount of income. Sitting on that much money when the working class is struggling to survive is unconscionable. The distribution of wealth in this country is disgustingly imbalanced.

Nah a lot of democrats switched over to vote for Trump, but who did he run against? That was an easy win for him. I voted for him. It's not about being democrat or republican. It was Trump vs. the establishment, or corrupt system. He just ended up showing his true colors and being a part of it. Now it's Bernie vs. the establishment. It's not about being close to the middle. A majority of people in this country appear to be ready for actual change. The fact that Bernie is the first candidate in U.S. history to win the primary vote in the first three caucuses says something.

You are arguing against libertarian logic. So basically against middle to lower class macaques who think someday it will be their turn to be that rich just because they work hard.

How much do they pay you fuckers and where do you get your propaganda?

i'd like to see someone fix this but, not the way bernie is proposing, i hate his ideas, they make no sense!

I am fully confident that Bernie Sanders will raise taxes on ever American.

I have 0 confidence that Bernie Sanders will will successfully implement any policy that will benefit the average American.

Like every other government promise it'll be a massive taxes hike for a shit sandwich.

>Not even the hardest worker in the world works hard enough
work smarter not harder

>unconscionable
but theft is?

We don’t need another neolib centrist who will give us a repeat of 2016. We need someone who appeals to the working class and young people. That’s Bernie.

Change is exactly what got Obama the win too. Granted he was full of hot air and mediocre, but the promise alone of change is something the left desperately craves.

agreed

Look who he chooses to surrounds himself with alone. This is all I need not to vote for him. Add his pushover like weakness, his radical non-sense ideas and tacit support for everything communism and he's in the double negative for me. I don't even want to get into his flip flopping on Intersectionality bullshit that puts him well into pentuple negatives and beyond.

Fuck that old yellow teeth commie crypt keeper.

Attached: Berniesbestfriends.jpg (1200x900, 470K)

Attached: 1571940419385.jpg (480x460, 39K)

>That’s Bernie.
you spelled Pete wrong

a lot of obama voters became disenchanted with life and became trump voters and they're not letting him go yet, they're not going to bernie

reasonable tax rates, free college so you don't have to rely on having well off parents or go into steep debt to get a high paying job, and not going bankrupt if you get cancer. All seem to make perfect sense to me, what doesn't make sense to you?

You can't call people faggots, comrade.

>We need someone who appeals to the working class and young people

The young...yea i still remember the tooth fairy

If he gets money out of politics (him being the ONLY candidate that's pushing for that) all his other policy changes the people support will be significantly easier to push through

Guess how do you do that and where that money could go

his proposed spending is stratospheric, you're not getting that amount of money from the biliionaires, they won't take it, we need better wages not bigger taxes and bigger government spending

Pete takes corporate bribes like everyone except Bernie, fuck off

The billionaires, corporations, and pharmaceutical industry in this country are the ones committing theft, and you are happy to keep letting them steal from working class people.

still looking for the joke

Proof or into the oven you go

imo pete is the fakest of the dem candidates, he even makes me trust warren

Nobody likes Pete’s faggot ass. He’s a rat with no millennial or minority support.

He's one of the only candidates pushing for better wages, even conservative think tanks admit his single payer healthcare would be cheaper for tax payers than our current system, and you haven't done the math if you think his spending is that ridiculous. Just look at the military budget, if he cut just a few percent off of that it'd more than cover everything he's proposed.

i'd hit that without the beard

This is Cred Forums

> oh look he has photos with a mudslime woman everyone
> And who is that? Could that really be....... AOC!!!!!????
> HOW DARE HE! TRUMPET 2020

>are the ones committing theft
how?

jfgi it's public knowledge

no, i just dont like bernie. so ill take my vote else where. fuck even trump is better.

He’s so obviously insincere. I hate that smug shit-eating grin and fake tone he uses.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY WE DONT HAVE OF COURSE

I rEaD iT oN tHe InTeRwEBZ

Im sorry, maricone

Attached: pete2020.jpg (1024x598, 69K)

Well it's basics of middle school education and you'd know that if you weren't a complete fucking moron who disappoints their parents.

that is not theft. that is your opinion.

IT'S ON GOVERNMENT FUCKING WEBSITES YOU FUCKING MORON IT IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OR IT'S A FELONY

crippling taxes are basically theft

that he took a "bribe" as you say?

I gotta go with Bernie, especially after tonight when he made those comments about being honest and mentioning the US involvement in overthrowing governments all over.

No other candidate would even dare hinting at saying that.

Attached: x34269182mi41.png (1080x1080, 1.65M)

that is not theft. that is your opinion

fuck you faggot, those are anti-semite pro Islam pro Sharia radicals pluse AOC the nutter and Hillary fucking Clinton who he bowed down to when she stole the fucking nomination from him clearly showing he's a weak as fuck pushover cuck with yellw fucking teeth. Get your teeth fixed you old rat, you're a millionaire goddammit. Fucking pig. No wonder you got a heart attack.

Also, not everyone who can point out that Bernie is full shit and hangs out with fucked up people by choice is a Trump supporter you assumptive intellectual midget.

single payer healthcare is hard to implement in america, the fact that bernie wants to eliminate other options makes it incredibly disruptive, maybe strengthen the unions to negotiate better wages, i don't really like when you involve the government in economic affairs

can someone explain what a vibe check is? I never understood the "Mood" thing either. What is a "Big mood"?

I would literally suck Bernie’s jewdick

Fucking kike

The government IS supposed to be involved in economic affairs and economic affairs only, but people are used to getting babysat so the shitheads have to dip in social issues and that's where everything starts

I don’t want an ugly hag of a first lady

never mind that, his snot is dripping into his mouth. I bet he smells like an old folks home, like death but not quite there.

ideally it would be implemented as smoothly and smartly as possible, but even if it does have some hiccups ethically speaking it's something we ought to do. No one should go broke because of cancer, no one should have to spend sometimes thousands of times more for a drug than it costs to make it. For profit medicine just like for profit prisons are fundamentally unethical systems and should be banned.

you can have my share. Free.

Thank you for being a voice of reason in this train wreck of a thread. You are absolutely right.

I disagree-

what is that "-" you're doing denoting? I always understood it as a sentence being cut of mid-speech because something happened to contradict it, but you're using it at the end of your sentence

I think you are a couple of shills working tag team-

shills for who? The average american getting bent over the barrel when they get cancer or take any sort of medication?

I really don't see the downside to the government being involved in economic affairs when people are already dying because they can't afford medicine. People get sick, are unable to work, and literally die. Like, what is the worse case scenario worse than that?

it is a test for small mindedness-you passed

Not saying he doesn't believe or want some of what he's saying he'll do but Bernie will not be able to get most of it, if any. He'll never get the support and I think he knows it. I think he will say anything to be POTUS before he dies. I think that's what this is really about regardless of his beliefs.

He simply will not be able to do any of his crazy expensive shit. The wealthy won't have it, and Congress won't have it and there's nothing he can do about it.

Bingo

does passing mean I'm small minded or that I'm not?

Attached: 1582222146309.jpg (1636x2590, 1.16M)

I disagree with that0- it is opinion.

-not

he'll definitely have to get money out of politics first and foremost and I'm pretty sure he's well aware of that considering he's had to fight against corporate lobbyists his entire political career

Attached: E980F966-0369-4A11-9E1F-FDC4CAC71BEC.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Hell yeah

But you love the gays and would never use their slur negatively, It's also not allowed by your masters, you could be fired and ostracized in your community of loving and tolerant liberals.

he honeymooned in moscow

Attached: E8F7FA22-1EA5-4E9D-B010-165E88979448.gif (320x180, 1.86M)

Liberalism and leftism are not the same. This has been explained multiple times throughout this thread. Leftists don’t give as much of a shit about identity politics, which is often a distraction from the real issues affecting working class people.

Attached: 8A0C9B08-A468-4B80-AD56-FA9FC29EE63B.jpg (1032x958, 76K)

Attached: 5bpwli8gf2j41.jpg (640x747, 83K)

nigga shut up, i'm bi and i have many tranny friends faggot is just a word, who tf cares

Even if this were true, I’m not a democrat.

I can not wait for November. I now despise leftist, unfortunately.
I used to think just different opinion. You cocksuckers have no redeeming social value what so ever.
so long for now, I will vote bernis. In my primary.

>a buyback isn't a confiscation
Its just step one in dems plans to remove rights of the populous so they can start making bigger moves and while in process get millions killed. Well then again its nothing new for communists.
> ban assault rifles
So he has zero understanding of weapons at best case and maliciously trying to use these nonsensical buzz words to remove peoples rights at worse.
There is no such thing as "assault rifle", there is select fire rifles, but number of those are ridiculously small, heavily regulated and none of them have been used by Americans in crime of any sort and price of such weapon is staggering.
What this commie is referring to is semi.automatic weapons that consists 80% of all guns in America, banning almost all handguns and hunting rifles, leaving only bolt action rifles, pump and split shotguns and revolvers. That would in a day make 80% of guns illegal and owners criminals if they dont "sell" those guns sometimes worth several thousands of dollars, to tyrant for pocket chance...though that wont stop actual criminals who still buy illegal guns from black market, now only difference is that they are ones with the firepower, so crime statics will blew up.
>a buyback isn't a confiscation
Yeah sure it aint, well time to do assault vehicle buyback then. I'l be giving you 10$ for you brand new car and you take this deal or become criminal. You dont need that car, just learn to walk or apply for vehicle to be rented, ou right you cant afford that as we just increased fuel prices into sky high cause planet dies and you dont want that dont you bigot?

>That isn't a Bernie only plan.
What makes me even more worried. Then again that cuck has no backbone what so ever, so his plans are irrelevant when anyone can just hijack his office from him, just like what happened with BLM terrorists and vegan nut jobs.
Bernie has few good ideas that are worthy to discuss, but his simply not presidential material and other dems are utter loonies.

He won't have the time. There's so many ways to stop him. They can have him tied in court for decades. The wealthy can fuck off and hide their money. Wall Street can work around his proposed speculation tax idea, which is a horrible idea anyways. It's basically gambling. The guy is selling a dream that simply will not be possible in his life time, many of them. I don't see why people can;'t see it. Hope is a bitch I suppose. Seriously, they'll have him killed if they have to. You're talking about people with real power, not politicians. Bernie will not be the one to bring them down. Pipe dream.

lol at some of these
"Eliminated homelessness" by making the whole fucking country live like the homeless

Old decrepit, soft, makes us look weak, socialist, communist, liar, puppet. If you actually believes half of what he says you’re a moron he’s telling the majority what they want to hear he pretends to cater to minority’s, college students, hippies, drug addicts, anyone with family in prison, anyone that considers themselves in poverty. He’s a liar telling you what you want to hear and half of it is stupid anyways

This is intelligible.

>by making the whole fucking country live like the homeless

Attached: 1575495181508.gif (324x324, 1.62M)

The other side is devolving into an authoritarian nightmare. There's not a wide spectrum of political positions within the Republican party, it's literally "support Trump" no matter what, even at the expense of the American people. You're like a battered housewife who pretends like everything is normal after her husband beats the shit out of her.

i know right? the country is basically falling apart their only achievement is repeated in different words all over again, we have good healthcare for children, children that will grow up to live unfulfilling lives full of misery

whys bernie running as a democrat and not a communist?

kek

Attached: vi17gp4sxwi41.jpg (750x500, 92K)

Attached: 2342342sd42.png (500x542, 153K)

Because we have a two-party system and if you don’t run as a Democrat or a Republican you have no chance of winning. Also, he’s not a communist.

she's really ugly and really dumb and annoying, why is she so popular

Attached: C340492F-9115-4BDF-821C-7785F93DE623.jpg (955x500, 59K)

he kinda is one tho

and what are you?

You don’t know what communism is.

I’m a leftist

Even if he gets elected, health insurance isn’t getting passed

a society without class, where the community owns the wealth collectively, also an unachievable dream

oh boy, it's retarded, hitler never even said this and it doesn't relate to Bernie.

He sounds just like him. Crazy.

>really dumb

Attached: 453645634563456.jpg (500x510, 99K)

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Attached: 43e1jd8wuOoO6econGotMqVPNL4E-k-pe_Dk6z3wuqQ.jpg (750x737, 64K)

free healthcares good enough for me kek

she probably was admitted and graduated with honors because of affirmative action, they gave her the prize because she's brown, have you heard her speak?

Feel the Bern in the creamatorium then hell

Attached: IMG_3138.jpg (959x695, 72K)

exactly. the problem with healthcare is that medical companies gouge prices and the insurance company’s pass that on to the customers. it doesn’t matter who or how your going to pay for it, your still going to get fucked. you need to address the root of the problem not “how should we pay for getting ripped off”

just reminding you all that he did this

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-03-at-12.49.54-PM.jpg (680x444, 21K)

WTF, I'm black and I was actually a slave in my country as a child. Fuck you.

the south was fighting to protect slavery but the north was fighting for economical reasons, it was not about freeing the slaves

tell that neocon about neolibs, son
he needs to know

I remember this. Those two kids talked to Bernie about communism. Bernie's eyes lit up, he was so proud of them.

Wrong. It’s not getting passed cause the dems aren’t taking back the senate.

Which means nothing Bernie wants will get passed.

he will die soon, he's sick

I really wish trump ran as a democrat this election, just to piss off the democrats

>have you heard her speak
I know she's coherent and can spell hamburgers.

Attached: photo-1515344905723-babc01aac23d.jpg (755x485, 70K)

Oh look, It's Bernie with Sarsour

Berni is a strange Jew. He doesn't seem to lie them and his best friends are all antisemitic. That's weird.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 3.36.55 AM.png (606x185, 37K)

and it doesn’t even matter because he’s not getting elected

like them*

she might be articulate (that's debatable) but she's always saying stupid things, spewing her dumb ideas in the house while she screams at the other reps

He's old and weak so he might project a bad image to foreign leaders.

That’s why Bernie also wants to take on the pharmaceutical industry...

Honestly, it's less about "It'll be my turn soon!" which is a delusion. It's more about creating an equal playing field where if you do succeed, you can maintain to spiral your success further.
Rather than discriminating against them out of what is presumably jealousy as you or I may think we worked way harder on something, perhaps consider that's entirely subjective? It's not objective on whether or not that worker worked harder than the rich man to achieve wealth in the first place, it's a matter of perspective.
The only somewhat objective measure of work should be the average (and for the individual, personal) value in a product and wealth generated from it--because if we overly rely on subjective judgement, it never leads to a good place.

Attached: rule britannia.png (1357x628, 674K)

> TRUMP2020

But she doesn’t have an economics degree moron

no, we should definitely be against predatory relationships.

His friends also despise white people

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 3.44.59 AM.png (900x122, 85K)

Attached: 659CC147-ACBA-4CA2-A5F9-87AEA7A3B5DC.jpg (857x500, 117K)

there isn't one, only sociopathic troglodytes hate on bernie.

Except most millionaires/billionaires are born into wealth, they did not earn it. There would not be a need to discriminate on the rich if they gave back to society instead of trying to control it by doing shady deals with sellout government officials.

yeah well we don’t need to open the mexican border and abolish the second amendment to do that

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 3.47.33 AM.png (795x99, 39K)

Decide wether he is capable or not you mongoloid. If he isnt capable then he wont be able take away your precious guns. If he is capable, then he wouldnt take away your guns, but maybe impose regulations. You are using the same arguments the left used against Trump in 2016. Albeit a dumbass, Trump wasn't the end of society. Trump didn't kick every illegal out of the country, and he most certainly did not make any significant changes towards the right.

You are missing the point entirely. The average American makes something like 50k a year. Even if a billionaire has only a single billion dollars, that is twenty thousand times 50k. Nobody works twenty thousand times harder than the average American. Nobody. That is not a subjective opinion, it is a mathematical reality.

Nah, that's been studied. Most millionaires are self made. I don't know about billionaires but I think there are more self made billionaires as well. I've read that 68% of the world's richest people are self-made.

honest question- no agenda
what will bernie bro’s do if he doesn’t get the nomination?

Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and -- and-- the price tag is -- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion.

Cooper: That's just for "Medicare for All," you're talking about?

Sanders: That's just "Medicare for All," yes.

Cooper: Do you have -- a price tag for all of these things?

Sanders: No, I don't. We try to -- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and canceling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation.

Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is?

Sanders: Well, I can't -- you know, I can't rattle off to you every nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for -- you -- you talked about "Medicare for All." We have options out there that will pay for it.

Attached: 72EE77D5838144A7906E65C6734ADA5A.jpg (739x720, 47K)

Burn it all down

and how is giving free heath care to illegals going to help any of it?

He got the "Public Charge" thing through a couple days ago. They will self deport with no more welfare coming their way and few will try to sneak in without it.

hmmm

cnbc.com/2019/05/10/wealthx-billionaire-census-majority-of-worlds-billionaires-self-made.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 3.57.54 AM.png (1186x154, 61K)

Bernie's best friend.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 3.58.42 AM.png (662x558, 438K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.01.03 AM.png (587x257, 129K)

55.8% is just barely a majority. And I don’t care whether they’re “self-made” or not. People like Jeff Bezos are a cancer to society.

Who cares, shut up

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.02.55 AM.png (1385x178, 82K)

>did not make any significant changes towards the right.
I’ll take ‘what is SCOTUS for 500 Alex”
And I love him for it.
I hope Ginsburg dies next week so Trump can say “yeah fuck you...I’m gonna appoint even though it’s an election yeah” and push that shit through the senate faster than his acquittal.

That's just the billionaires, there are over 1000 self made millionaires in America every day.

>Jew
You only need 1 reason not to.

I care, this is one of Bernie's must trusted friends. She's garbage, which goes to Bernie's frame of mind and what he values in people.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.06.35 AM.png (1303x169, 80K)

I literally could not care less who the president’s friends are. I want my loved ones to have healthcare.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.08.18 AM.png (1377x723, 549K)

He can't give it to them. He will not have the power to. The wealthy will not let him tax them to death. Congress will not back him. Sorry, Its not going to happen. Wake up.

You’re the runt of the litter, aren’t you

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.12.17 AM.png (1319x218, 101K)

But he CAN take your ammo

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.14.48 AM.png (907x764, 337K)

Hillary lost because Bernie Bros didn't vote for her. It's their way or nothing at all

Palling around with the roach, her name literally translates to roach, I'm not kidding.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.16.02 AM.png (1030x794, 553K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 4.17.53 AM.png (1006x703, 564K)

How's the all you can eat buffets in Cuba?

Is our energy supply more important than all those birds killed by windmills?

Even if that were true, it seems the same vein of logic that makes thinking nationalisation of the dead's wealth via taxation is good. SOMEBODY has had to bring wealth in one way or another, whether it's the millionaire/billionaire personally or an ancestor. If the inheritor in question is able to function enough to grow the wealth, more power to them in my opinion.

I think there's a misunderstanding here, because the concept of 'working harder' shouldn't equate to working more. The billionaire/millionaire might not personally be working twenty-thousand times more, but they're the ones to orchestrate and sit atop the hierachy that enables them to profit millions in the first place. Working smarter has always been better than working harder, it's what pushes innovation and not all men/work is equal literally, there are differences (though I'd rather all citizens be treated equally regardless of that, ideally).

I'm also against predatory relationships, like a certain forceful power that's able to crush large segments of it's population due to the sheer potential it holds. But in any case, I believe relying on the economy to live in the first place at all was a mistake, Solar-energy, batteries, etc have been getting cheaper for decades. It's time to move towards self-sufficiency and work only for luxuries. It should theoretically drive up the labour price and create either more automation, thus technological progress-cause more investment abroad (thus bring more wealth back) and/or cause a rise in wages.If your average man sees no use in working for minimum wage to achieve luxuries, then something will break and I doubt it'll be the self-sufficient family over the economically dependent corporate entity.

Attached: 20180906_190550.jpg (417x498, 27K)