What’s your opinion on Iron Maiden

What’s your opinion on Iron Maiden

Attached: D2DBCFBF-46A8-4DF2-A894-DD885466016D.jpg (220x220, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbxoKCMFeAE?t=177
youtube.com/watch?v=5KetcJwXmPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A great metal band. Definitely one of the GOAT. Should be in the rnr hall of fame by now. Instead of whitney huston and biggie.

That’s the truth right there

Awesome.

this

Classic Maiden (up through Somewhere in Time) is probably my favorite heavy metal band. I liked both Paul Di'Anno and Bruce Dickinson as frontmen and thought every member of the band was talented. These days? I quite listening to their new albums. They aren't terrible, but I don't like the style as much, and don't think they're as talented as they once were. Also, I tend to find Dickinson's vocals on the newer albums to be grating at times. But they've put out enough good material that I'm cool with them coasting on former glory. And it's not like they imploded like Metallica did.

Some songs are slightly overrated but they basically wrote the formula for good metal music.

Oh, and controversial opinion, but I thought Seventh Son of a Seventh Son was very disappointing and honestly prefer the next couple of albums (even if they in no way measured up to the classic stuff). My favorite album? For a long time I would've said Piece of Mind, but I'm honestly not sure anymore.

Probably the greatest live band I’ve seen. Their latest legacy of the beast tour had me left in awe.

All time best metal band.

Attached: sketch-1581271057770.png (756x720, 635K)

I like them but then again I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby

Attached: Kamikaze_SSHD.png (359x540, 158K)

All time favorite metal band. Best harmonizing guitars out there. Also saw Legacy of the Beast live, sound better in person than on record which is extremely hard to do.

Indifferent

I like the song "wasted years" and Piece of Mind is their best album. Other than that they're pretty overrated and monotonous-sounding.

female celebs are wearing the band's shirts now to make a cringy feminist statement.

Attached: R-5148682-1462643403-6968.jpeg.jpg (300x286, 10K)

This. Through Somewhere In Time is good stuff; afterward, meh. But that's a very good run.

Don't forget the bass. Steve Harris is a legend.

youtu.be/YbxoKCMFeAE?t=177

There's still some good stuff after that; it's just that it tends to be bits and pieces, and it's rare that everything comes together like it did in their golden age.

Good. Judas Priest is better.

Dead niggers don't really count. It's just the leftist pandering...like everyone in little league getting a trophy. Gotta make em feel special and part of the team.

One of my favorites, check out the cover band iron maidens all female and play a little faster

Painkiller. Based. Love Maiden though. Paved the way for my Sabaton addiction

bump for \m/

Love them. My go to is foreigner tho

Their best newer album is Matter of Life and Death. Love the classic stuff, though.

One of my favorite heavy metal bands

>zoomers get mad

Top tier

Gotta pay respect to them for helping develop metal as a genre but they've started to sound pretty tired. They're getting really formulaic and boring. Should have pulled a Reverend Bizarre ans stopped before it started to suck.

First metal band ever listened to. If it wasnt for this music I would be listening to trap at the moment, for sure.
They deserve respect since they started a whole new genre that has evolved through years.
Powerslave and Somewhere in time are the best album so far but we should all listen to their album (except those 2 errors with blaze bayley) to understand their evolution. They still kick asses even live. Go watch them if you havent done it.
Up the Irons!

Their old stuff is godly.

This. They're pretty good but not the Metal Gods

Scream for me Cred Forums

three words OP:
>UP THE IRONS!

Attached: IRON-MAIDEN-Piece-Of-Mind-e1500979316606[1].jpg (1000x1000, 297K)

Good, but they’re no hatebeak.

Seeing them soon, one of the best bands all time

saw them at book of souls and i'll be seeing them again next time.

up the irons!

They're not in the hall of fame?! Fucking hell, clown world bullshit.
TWO
MINUTES
TO MIIIIIIIDNIGHT

i just fell in love

Should have won a mercury prize

this

I love that album

A faster version of AC/DC

Eddie was the favorite.

I stopped listening when Bruce left but I just recently discovered that he came back and they made more albums, and I fucking love them.
Especially Final Frontier, what a great album that is

Yeah good stuff, seen them twice.

>But they've put out enough good material that I'm cool with them coasting on former glory
I don't think they're doing that at all, I saw Book Of Souls live and it was greatm Shadows of the Valley is straight up traditional Maiden but Empire of the Sky and Tears of a clown which are both excellent are evolved Maiden.

Lots of repetitive songs but it sounds good. Only downside is they're worshiped by spics.

Thats what sold user, they have plenty that aren't but by and large they're forgotten in comparison to the anthem style populars.

Not just one of the greatest metal bands of all time, they're one of the greatest bands of all time. And while they'll never recreate what they could do in their heyday, they still put a brilliant live show, the equal of almost any band going around today.

Prefer Aluminium Wench

They make you get there twice as fast when you're driving.

Professional, disciplined musicians, cheesy music.

Shit band, super gay and mega cringe. I guess they're okay if you're 12 or something.

Attached: tumblr_lgmohvJlf61qfglazo1_1280[1].jpg (699x1024, 111K)

Spot on!

The Jews are to blame for societies ills

Trash tier music for inbreeders and faggots

Please tell me you checked out some of Bruce's solo albums in the meantime though?

Accident of Birth and Chemical Wedding (both with Adrian Smith onboard) are two of the best metal albums of that era and stand alongside Maiden's best imo.

Speaking about the early Iron Maiden sound, Steve Harris described the band as using twin-guitar harmonies inspired by Wishbone Ash,
youtube.com/watch?v=5KetcJwXmPI

Aright

based band but stopped listening in 1993 mostly...

but you're wrong.

awesome band that really got me into metal

I love Iron Maiden, but this thread reall belongs on Cred Forums

>Just sayin'