Lets argue over stupid shit and call it a debate im ready user give me your best

lets argue over stupid shit and call it a debate im ready user give me your best

Attached: dnd.jpg (425x423, 52K)

Mustard is the worst condiment.

horseraddish fucker

Horseradish is delicious on sausage you donkey-raping shiteater.

Relish retards

your probably a ketchup cuck

Bullshit Mustard and Horseradish are both god tier that only a sophisticated pallet would understand.

Ketchup is the condiment equivalent of helmet and crayons.

user you have it completely right

any boss sauce boys?

condiments are shit. just eat your stuff, no need to ruin the flavor

The reason app-based businesses like Uber and Grubhub are succeeding is not because they offer a new service. There have been telephones for generations.

They are succeeding because a new generation of people never learned to build up the confidence to request service from strangers, so the apps let them keep the transaction impersonal.

white boy spotted

sriracha Is best condi

mayo is the worst of the worst

Miracle Whip > Mayo

fight me.

D&D starter sets are for retards who cannot commit to a game that requires 3 simple books. Anyone who buys them should be sent to a camp to die.

Attached: 05CF3800-CA72-4135-9D5E-5C25714C8A69.jpg (1024x519, 26K)

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U

C
U
N
T
Mayo is fucking god tier you piece of caramelised shit

Level 50 wizard detected

no its because the lazy fat motherfuckers wont get out of there dorrito stained chair to actually interact with anyone outside of grubhub

your gross white boy

nigger, my wizardry is not to be trifled with

Attached: 41FB495D-EB80-4967-B6BE-3AEE77242B2A.gif (400x200, 497K)

Do people actually eat Doritos? On purpose?

Mayo is ABSOLUTE shit tier.

I'm talking Ethopian Diamond Mine shit tier.

I'm talking about the guy Putin hires to clean his foreskin shit tier

I'm talking about thirteen gallons of ex-lax shit tier

dude doritos are probably the best invention since monster get over it boomer

Absolute fucking kek! Ahah

for once user has an actual real point worth defending

Attached: C2DA380F-6B98-4F8D-BD26-A313D3B2E128.jpg (1252x704, 122K)

confirmed for 12 yo b&

They offer a bite size introduction to something that someone might not want to spend even the $50 for and have done well for the table top community introducing new people to the game and creating a MUCH larger fanbase than ever before.

AND Starter sets go all the way back to D&D 2e, before there were 3 full books. So your argument is fucking uninformed and should throw itself into a punji pit

And let me guess you like using ketchup like some fucking 5 year old with no taste.

Mayo is so god tier I think it might be god, lemme pray real quick

Instead of just shitting on my lord what's your condiment then fuck boy?

your an actual imbecile mayo is the worst same with ketchup hot sauce is the only way to go

confirmed retard

All hail mustard in all of it's forms, except honey mustard fuck that bastardized shit show.

And fuck Mayo. Nasty ass fermented egg white bullshit.

At least we can agree that ketchup is only for the president and black people who don't realize that a steak should not be cooked well done.

This is a ship that could sail. Franks red hot is best.

>doritos are probably the best
>get over it boomer
>i'm such a dumbass that I don't know people have been eating doritos for 55 years
>hurr durr they were invented just for me

well done is the only way

Mayo is the ying to hot sauses yang
Like my cock and your dad's ass hole

red hot is pussy shit my man but it is good

Oh my fuck. How the fuck do you eat a well done steak? Do you have 3 stomachs like a fucking cow? Or does the Ketchup give it just enough moisture and that slight tough of autism to make the shoe leather go down smoothly?

Oh i agree, red hot isnt hot. It just goes on everything, like literally everything.

Dave Chappelle is unfunny, unoriginal and uses the fact that he's black as crutch for all his comedy.

OK forget condiments for a sec
You think a steak should be eaten well done and not rare why? Are you still chewing the last steak you had?

>>how do you eat raw meat my man shit is gross A1 all the way

Gardevoir is better than any human girl. You can't change my mind.

Attached: Truth.png (1920x1080, 706K)

Well you cant argue with facts.

What are you talking about. 0e had three little brown booklets. 1e had three core books. 2e had three core books.

>being this fucking ill informed about D&D; you are never going to reach name level this way

Attached: B08816E7-083A-4E72-87F0-5C8C6387D1F8.jpg (698x942, 95K)

ssshhh they are debating compliments

this
a well-done steak is a waste of a good piece of meat

Get some pussy you fucking 13yo beta cuck. You need to destroy everything pokemon, anime, and video game related RIGHT FUCKING NOW before you turn out like the rest of these basement dwelling bottom feeders.

Either that or go join that dog fucking thread with your bullshit. Either way just gtfoutta here.

Grand Cyclops detected. Go back to Stormfront.

and your a waste of a good human

damn dude u nailed it

I bet you like a well done steak as well you fucking freak

i bet you like hentai you weirdo

Fuck off back to plebbit, stupid normies. I am 27 yo virgin Cred Forumstard which fap to pokemon hentai, shitposting here and on 2ch.hk, play videogames everyday and hates humanity.

Attached: 1b40a11acdbef2b9364a04b67e5411b6.png (1307x1484, 115K)

i bet you like your girlfriend well-done by your black "friend"

Attached: 31SlyF4ivhL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg (228x320, 5K)

When I was 18 (in 2011 lol) people would just bum lifts off each other. Nobody has asked me for a lift in yeats

i bet you fucked your mom you incest fuck

I bet you came from the dog fucking thread you nonce

Right 1e was 3 bookLETS, not books and they all came in the same box as a set.

AD&D was released in 1977, and the Beginner's blue box was released in 1977 as well, a year before the Monster Manual, and 2 years before the DMG.

But this is an internet argument and facts are irrelavent.

So fuck Gary Gygax!!!!

He created 3 generations of beta cucks and basement dwellers who couldn't get their dick wet in a bucket of water.

i came from your mom sucking my cock covered in mustard you pedo

oooo edgy

OP isn't a faggot.

Your mom sucking my cock covered in mustard is hawt af.

Say it in my face, tough guy.

Attached: IMG_0126.jpg (640x480, 86K)

You basically just restated his point.

And I battered your dad's arsehole using mayo for lube, best orgasm ever

Now wait just a goddamn minute!

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) was a shitty sequel with shitty action.

But OP is a cunt

That's not 1e. You don't even understand the editions or the basic terminology. Maybe you talk about GURPs instead.