What is the worst place you jerked off/coomed?

What is the worst place you jerked off/coomed?

Attached: WEFRWGERGRGDRGSEfgsdrgdr.png (1545x869, 160K)

At work in the toilet probably

Ya moms house
ohhhhh roasted

based dubs

never come in the pussy, could cost you a lot of alimony

Got a blowjob in a Jack in the Box restroom once. Hot for the semi-public aspect but a pretty nasty setting.

On a plane i didnt have the decency to do it in the bathroom no i did it in my seat and just let it ferment

At church, during service

Stripped off at the side of a busy road totally naked and fapped, there were bushes at the side so I couldnt be seen

Also in the middle of a lesson in middle school

on a plane

outside the back of a church at an AA meeting

this discord

Attached: 58172793-A291-4142-964D-7E0DD6D460FC.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

it feels so good! you cant stop me
also work in the freezer, coolroom wasnt private and i was a horny little fucker

Sunday church, way in the back row....

In train

Age 11, passenger seat covered lap with blanket while mom drove on road trip.

Age 13, outside laundry mat in car while parents did washing as I watched ladies walk in and out.

Got my gf (now wife) to suck my dick in backseat whilst mother in law drove. Then again 6 months later while my dad and his friend were in front seat.

Age 25, smoking hot sisters lived next door one wanted to fuck me so bad she'd masturbate with her window open. She had sex with her window open too so I stood outside unseen as I blew my load watching her suck a mediocre cock that was fresh out of her pussy.

Age 27 I blew my load in the microwave at a motel during a work conference meeting out of state just because it was funny and disgusting.

Oh yeah. Age 16 back of school bus blew load on back of seat since it was almost empty.

Age 22 at work (retail clothes store) while female boss and co-workers talked on radio in my ear.

A family bathroom in the mall

It's basically like a breastfeeding and disabled people bathroom

At my desk at work.

fuck off coomer
fuck off zoomer
fuck off doomer
fuck off boomer

based disabled wanker