Fuck white people. Seriously, I hate them. Why are racist, sexist, or just generally bad people all white...

Fuck white people. Seriously, I hate them. Why are racist, sexist, or just generally bad people all white? Even through history, they have been horrible awful fucks.

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180518190110-oalkand-woman-calls-police-bbq.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2020/02/21/us/white-supremacist-guilty-of-killing-2-who-came-to-aid-of-black-teens.html
nbcnews.com/video/a-closer-look-at-the-walter-scott-shooting-424905283706
amnestyusa.org/another-year-another-unarmed-black-man-killed-by-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a NIGGER?

Attached: 1582445323251m.jpg (1024x640, 57K)

Shut the fuck up it's black not nigger you stupid white idiot

Troll attempt Detected.
Content not sincere.
Mean to cause argument for lulz.
Class: Epic

>Why are racist all white
>Fuck white people

I take it you're white then?

U

Attached: 75f657riug521.jpg (576x803, 90K)

100% has blonde hair, blue eyes with blinding white skin

>bad people all white
>a nigger
lost all credibility in the first line
\thread

This = u

Attached: 8337249a4c0ea15ff554d61c9eb66931.jpg (732x1090, 161K)

oH nO mY pReciOyus WhiTeNess

We enjoy white privilege.
That doesn’t make us racist.
We can’t control the colour of our skin anymore than you can.

Shut the fuck up and do something about white privilege and stop taking advantage

I sort of agree with OPs post

white people are the reason almost every other race is where they are today

blacks are stupid and violent because they were held back mentally and enslaved to serve

native americans were mercilessly slaughtered for their own land

and even more shit they caused all before the first world war even happened

fuck white people for literally holding back every other race and then having the nerve to play the victim card when a minority even so much as offends their fragile emotions on the internet

All white people are white

Aight?

Hang yourself then pussy. Go on since the white man only gonna put you down go take a bath with a toaster faggot.

Stop projecting. Everything you just said was racist.

Nobody is personally responsible for anything. White people caused all of history. You’re absolutely right.

All white people have pink buttholes.

what terrible people throughout "white history"

If you picked up a African history book, oh wait you can just look at their government.

All of the world’s problems are caused by white people. There is no such thing as personal responsibility. You are right.

White privilege perfectly explains white homelessness and trailer parks. You are correct.

My girlfriend is Italian and her butthole isn't pink (sadly) she's even had it bleached and cleaned, never been pink

Attached: EA936EE9-D532-4D93-8B0F-437856BE0130.gif (400x188, 45K)

Well she’s a spaghetti-American, not white. What do you expect? Italians have olive skin

You just see more white homeless because there's more white.

Attached: racial-inequlity-rate.png (1200x698, 46K)

I never said it wasn't...

Do BLM homies not see the logical fallacy in saying that it’s up to white people to fix the so-called “racial injustice” in America? You literally hand white people the power you claim they have by claiming they had it to begin with

Basically it’s a victim complex created by a people too lazy to do anything but depend on someone else to fix it

>lying.mp3

Black people not happy with their status
Black people complain instead of doing something about it
Black people pass down victimhood between generations
Black people claim “institutional racism”
Cycle continues

Ethiopia and liberia were only colonized for a decade and yet the inhabitants have an avegage iq of 68. You are full of shit, nigger. Dont blame the white man, blame nature.

The fuck are you saying white people never had power to begin with
>Only very recently did people stop actively trying to get black slavery
>White people are privileged in too many ways to count
"Not happy"
Damn right nigga i'm straight pissed just look at this bullshit:
nytimes.com/2020/02/21/us/white-supremacist-guilty-of-killing-2-who-came-to-aid-of-black-teens.html
nbcnews.com/video/a-closer-look-at-the-walter-scott-shooting-424905283706
amnestyusa.org/another-year-another-unarmed-black-man-killed-by-police/

And you're racist against white people? Any idea why?

Attached: Wolfster.png (500x344, 185K)

Oof he guessed right lmfao
ya salty

Curing diseases and having great economies and democracy are terrible ideas, amirite?

Cause you're all imbred fucking monkeys.

>I sort of agree with OPs post
>white people are the reason almost every other race is where they are today
>blacks are stupid and violent because they were held back mentally and enslaved to serve
>native americans were mercilessly slaughtered for their own land
>and even more shit they caused all before the first world war even happened
>fuck white people for literally holding back every other race and then having the nerve to play the victim card when a minority even so much as offends their fragile emotions on the internet

Attached: 1549454085179.jpg (645x729, 42K)

I’m saying white people never thought of any of this. Extra power was granted to white people by niggers

Niggers did this shit to themselves homie

They aren't all white. They are also whatever you are. How does it feel knowing you are in the company of all those fine people for having the same views?

How's he gonna pussy if he hangs himself first? Also, what's a toaster faggot?

Do you even English, nigger?

Attached: 1582362399883.jpg (573x768, 29K)

just because there were some bad white people, it doesnt mean whites are bad. whites are the saviors of this earth. whites basically lead the humanity