Squatter user here. Went to visit my "squatter" house. Posting some things from this small mansion...

Squatter user here. Went to visit my "squatter" house. Posting some things from this small mansion. This is a 5 bedroom 4 bath house that looks to have been abandoned and gutted in a extremely nice HOA neighborhood. The owner has been in jail for the past year and a half for murdering his uncle accusing him of stealing money from the business they were running together.

Attached: 20200225_171908 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 928K)

This use to be where the kitchen was. All the cabinets were taken and cut out. All that's left is saw dust.

Attached: 20200225_171842 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

get a job faggot

What's left of the kitchen sink. Drain pipe and water inlets. If I turn on the water, it will flood the floor.

Attached: 20200225_171856 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 944K)

Living room area. Fireplace still intact. A lot of children's blanket around. Might have been for the dog they had.

Attached: 20200225_171914 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 937K)

There's a couch here, but its messy and peeling. Would not sit on. Lots of old drinks around it.

Attached: 20200225_171925 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 935K)

Bathroom sink ripped out of the guest room.

Attached: 20200225_171935 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 804K)

Guest bathroom. Or what's left of it.

Attached: 20200225_171951 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 932K)

Guest shower has a mop bucket in it. Disgusting. I'm guessing the drain is clogged.

Attached: 20200225_172000 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 926K)

Guest bedroom had a dog in it. It shit every where on the carpet.

Attached: 20200225_172024 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 1015K)

Master bathroom

Attached: 20200225_172353 (Large).jpg (1080x1920, 430K)

This is pretty wild keep going

Sure.

Here's the dining room. Its connected to the front door and living room.

Attached: 20200225_172055 (Large).jpg (1920x1080, 932K)

The hallway to the washing machine room and master bedroom.
Carpet has major stains in it. Possibly dog piss.

Attached: 20200225_172114 (Large).jpg (1080x1920, 360K)

Where are you sleeping? Do you have a set up?

so what do you do here? sleep where? it looks like shit, dirty as shit and you can't even cook or shower.

Not sleeping here yet. Its not safe yet. Animal feces and urine everywhere. I would get sick by morning if I stay too long. The carpet will either have to be cleaned or thrown out.

You could sell so much of this

Thats not a mansion, i have a 4 bed 1 bath house in the countryside ion ontarto, its alot bigger than that

Why not make it more livable? Ya know like NOT shit on the floor. Use a bucket. Organize your garbage a little bit? Nah don't answer i know it's because you're a no hope cunt.

Washing machine room. The ladder leads to the attic where the HVAC/heater is. There's a light switch up there that turns on the HVAC. Nothing intersting up there.

Attached: 20200225_172211 (Large).jpg (1080x1920, 375K)

Looks like someone didn't care about ashtrays as there's cigerettes everywhere.

Attached: 20200225_172146 (Large).jpg (1080x1920, 307K)

Not the goal. Its all junk. It would cost more to ship than to sell on ebay. Its mostly clothes anyhow.

post the outside

Probably not, but its bigger than where I'm currently living. You should be so lucky to have a big place legally to live.

Attached: 20200225_172512 (Large).jpg (1080x1920, 428K)

That's the plan atleast. I have to get a big vaccuum cleaner and a clean suit so I don't infect myself from what's there.
I wasn't the one that shit on the floor. This was all either the owner or his cousin.

Have to wait awhile. Didn't bother taking pics of the outside.

Master bedroom closet. Its a walk in closet and lost of women clothes are here.

Attached: 20200225_172434 (Large).jpg (1080x1920, 358K)

fucking this, squatters are faggots of the highest order, if they got their shit together they could actually make some of these places livable and not looking like a crack house. But then that'd require some actual work and these disgusting faggots are completely allergic to work, which is why they live like they do sponging off the work of others.

check along the edges of all the carpeted rooms/areas for jewelry and shit. even underneath the carpet in some corners. I used to paint apartments and you wouldn't believe the kind of shit I used to find

Attached: 1580364742898.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Do you guys even timestamp anymore? what the fuck?

But the owner did this to his own house. So I'm not sure why you think squatters did this.

So, the owner murdered his own uncle. What do you think he will do to you if he gets out of jail and finds you squatting in his house?

Jewelry? Whatis this 1920? You can pick up jewelry from walmart for like $2. Why would I go searching for plastic baubles I can get on Aliexpress? No thanks.

>in jail for murder
>coming out any time soon

inbred retard

Probably nothing since He'll be on probation.

Just because you buy broke ass people jewelry doesn't mean everyone is a classless faggot.

Why do you squat OP? you don't family to live with?

Can second this, worked as a carpet removal and fitter for a summer job when I was in College, bedrooms where the headboard used to be and in the living room, used to find all sorts of weird shit, my biggest find was a gold wedding band in a set of apartments before they were renovated. Got it valued £100

picjustcause

Attached: 1620x2160_e411ea3bde2d37bc27081077948a32c43267065d9b7c85f1d0d.jpg (1620x2160, 557K)

Its really just about principle. I hate being bled dry and not being able to do anything about it. The legal ways to accomplish a standard of living doesn't encourage advancement and stagnates you if you're on a limited income.
The more income you have, the more time you can buy to do things you want.
Its pretty complex to talk about and I don't think anyone wants to read a wall of text.

TL;DR
I don't want to pay rent/mortgage.

Have you thought about RV living? Seems to be popping off rn a lot of good source material out there. Any thoughts on other alternative living? (besides squatting obviously)

Yeah, those have some good options with mobility, but the downside is space and weight. Can't live in a camper if I want to craft something while watching TV on a 55" tv and have a computer blasting music on youtube, ordering shit off amazon.
But space is a big thing for me. I like to stretch and be naked than be cramped and stub my toe on everything.

I can go off the grid, but that takes a lot of money to do and setup. Resources to build a shack and provide the power I need or standard of living is not cheap or easy.

you walk around naked when you squat? I'd be on my toes all the time thinking someone was going to rock up

One thing squatters don't do is think about security.
Motion sensors can be bought online that can give warnings or record on camera and turn on lights.
Its also easy to just change a lock on a door, but being paranoid, I would install a block of wood that act like deadbolts. Think game of throne doors.
Security helps to put you at ease when squatting.

Goddamn asshole you told us you were talked out of the Murder House.

I got greedy and want to own a house and the murder house. So I'm doing both.

How long do you think it'll take to clean it all and change it to your liking?

Attached: prices.jpg (633x514, 71K)

Do you have money or a job op?
Do you do sneak into the house at night or worry about lights or neighbors noticing your presence or maybe a new owner taking the house and showing up?
If you know some of these things won't happen how did you aquire said information?
I'm interested in this shit.

bump

At first, it was just me driving around looking for houses with over grown lawns and full mailboxes.
But I got smart, and went online to do research on houses that haven't paid their taxes. This is so much more efficient.
Google maps and Google streets help to scout the area for cameras or such.
All the information is on a county website. Address, Deeds, who owns it, how much they owe, how much the house is worth, everything about the home is online on public government websites.
Then do a name search on the person who owns the home. Find out where they are, why they aren't paying taxes. Research takes weeks to gather and recon.
THEN you go to the home and lock pick a door. I don't break windows or locks, that's a big no-no. You want control on how you can enter and exit without letting another squatter to easily enter.

Have you had to deal with nosey neighbors or animals of any kind?

Attached: 1582597514630.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Things to know if the home is vacant.
Papers/warnings taped to the door.
Overgrowth lawn/plants.
Power meter, it has to say 000000 and CLS
If there are number or power draw, there's a security system running.
If power says CLS, listen for beeping or sqeaking noises on intervals. That's the smoke detector going off warning that it has low batteries.
If you ever hear it, you'd change or remove the battery as fast as you can because its so annoying. But if its squeaking, then its all good.
Go during the day time to scout the area. Mostly on weekends when you know people are there. You get to see if its a bad area or not.
Break in only at night. It looks odd to see a guy standing at a door for 10-15 minutes lockpicking a door in broad daylight.

The only time I deal with nosy neighbors is in poor areas. They are more concerned and paranoid than rich or wealthier areas. Those who live in better areas tend to have a attitude of "it can't happen to me". While in poor areas, its more like, everyone knows what's going on because it happens so often that break ins and robberies are expected. You have a higher chance to get shot or killed or robbed in trying to scout poor areas than middle class to wealthy neighborhoods.

This is some stobe the hobo level intel

>Do you have money or a job op?
Yes, I have a job. I make $30 /hr in a office drawing lines on a computer in Autocad. Extremely boring.

When doing recon, place a pebble at the crack of the door. Or tissue or paper jammed into the crack. If it falls out or moved, someone's been there or occupying the home. That's a no-go. The last thing you want is to draw attention in a confrontation and have the police flag you. Rocks and random small paper help to prevent that.

hey hobobro, is that the same house u wanted to pay taxes and live for a year?

So say you fix this place up or make it livable or whatever.
What kind of time frame would you want out of it?
How long is too long to squat or is it a go as close to the edge as possible scenario?

W-why don't you just rent a house then?

Attached: 1582199225710.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>Squatter user here
But I don't see a barbell anywhere in that house.

Yes, its the same house.

Minimal repair as possible. But once fixed and cleaned, each month you live there with power and water is a win. Every 30 days is worth $300-1500 in rent depending on the home. The richer bigger houses will rent between $1500-2000 a month. But comes with risk.
My personal preference would be 2 years at a good minimum. That is if you can make it past 3 months and make mistakes like the squatters you see on youtube. You can learn all the mistakes they do just by watching a few videos.
Max time frame would be 3 years.
If you have to live somewhere for 3 years, you're not living life, just surviving in it for as long as possible. Aspiration, growth, and potential are lost after 3 years of doing the same thing over and over again, you become accustomed to the mundane and the boring.
If you plan on going the adverse possession route, 7 years is a goal. But I haven't seen any evidence that people made it that far.

>braindead gymcel can't even english

No surprise here.

Price is the answer.
$500 gets you a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom mobile home
$700 gets you a very nice 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment.
$800 gets you a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with 1700 sqft.
$1000 gets you a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with 2000 sqft.
$1400 gets you a 4 bedroom 3 bath house with 2000 sqft.

But what if you were able to get a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom and 2000 sqft for $500 a month or less? Sounds too good to be true.

why don't you live in a proper home?
do you save up money for summin or what?

jeez where do you live that a 2 bed 1 bath costs 500? The 2b1b's where I live are usually really nice and only 250-400 a month. Split that between a couple roommates and it's fucking nothing.

Lol

so, two questions:
what the hell happened in here? cops looking for something really hard? crackheads?

after you've made the place a nice spot to live in, what are you going to do with your furniture once you want to leave?

what the fuck are these figures

a studio apartment in south dakota is $700/mo ROFL what kind of 2 bed 1 bath apartment is $700 god damn

Yes, but you can't walk around naked with a roommate around. They'll yell at you if you do that.
But yes, in the more "troubled" areas where I'm at, $350 is the lowest it can go, but you're inviting drug dealers and higher chance to get robbed.

But if you can live in a place for super cheap legally for $400 /mth, you don't need to squat or go house hunting. You're fine where you are.

I am saving up for a tax deed auction I'm in right now. I just got outbid $15,000 for this house I want to live in. I'm going to bid again around lunch time. But if I win, this will basically wipe out all my savings.

I have a lot of history about living and surviving legit and got screwed over in the long run to the point of poverty. The end goal of all this is to "steal a house".

Kansas City Missouri
545 sq ft 1 bed 1 bath apt
$800

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-232229~2.png (707x714, 460K)

Please understand that not everywhere is the same price as where you are.

Attached: zillow.jpg (217x68, 3K)

If im paying rent I can walk around with my cock out as much as I want. I'd go cock slap my best friends omelette in the morning right before he eats it if I wanted, he can do the same as long as he chips in on rent lol

I only have theories.
Theory 1: family was living there for about a year slowly moving out before the guy goes to jail. The court allows you 1 year before conviction to have your affairs in order before you go to jail.

Theory 2: Finding out that the Cousin has power of attorney, he might have came in and raided the place and took all the kitchen with him. Gave up after awhile, but already has the good stuff.

This home was not damaged by squatters, but by the owner and his family.

You're very open and hardcore. I don't have your confidence and friends who would accept that as a prank.

You can't sleep in more than one bedroom at the time anyway, so why give a fuck about the number of bedrooms? I don't understand americans.

Attached: 1582280115418.png (500x593, 165K)

Sleeping and using a bedroom is different than living in a bedroom. You aren't wrong though. The idea that the more bedrooms means more space. A bedroom can be used for many uses other than for sleeping.
A toy room, a sex dungeon, a walk in closet, a storage room, a wine room, a guest room. The list goes on.
But its mostly used to gauge livable space.

You're not paranoid of people returning when you sleep at night?

LIES! If the bedrooms are right across from each other I can lay in the hall partially in both rooms. Good day, Sir.

Americans are retarded but you're even more retarded than them

this

but also:

a bedroom normally follows certain parameters like
has most likely one or more windows
often near a bathroom
is designed for a lot of "usable" space
(most likely to have carpet)
and stuff like that