Best drug to overdose on? getting my hands on fentanyl would be hard and cocaine will just give me a heart attack...

best drug to overdose on? getting my hands on fentanyl would be hard and cocaine will just give me a heart attack. im thinking of just getting a bunch of xanax from a shady dude

Attached: gangsta.png (500x566, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heroin

can i snort h

Butane

Alcohol over a period of decades is my choice

>doing the most cowardly act the most cowardly way
Congrats, you deserve death. Please kill your offspring before yourself.

your odds to pain ratio isnt lookin too great

Attached: suicide lethality statistics lostallhope.png (502x762, 42K)

call it cowardly like igaf

sooo my odds are low if i snort a fuckton of h?? i think i've settled

Firstly, 1.5% of overdose suicide attempts are successful. The other 98.5% usually end up with massive hospital bills or serious debilitating complications for the rest of their lives, such as multi organ failure / organ insufficiency, cerebellar damage, or other disfigurements - Source: hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/

Per source:

>>ability to abort mid-attempt. More people start an attempt and abort it than carry it through; therefore, methods that can be interrupted without harm mid-attempt — such as overdose, cutting, CO poisoning, and hanging/suffocation — offer a window of opportunity for rescue or change of heart that guns and jumps do not.

With that in mind, not only is it unlikely you will follow through with such an attempt, but you probably shouldn't even attempt in the first place with knowledge that you are far more likely to choose to persist in the end anyways.

There are things you can do to change how your life is going right now, and there are things you can do to change the outcome of your life. Easier said than done.

One day or another you will die, whether by your own hand or by natural causes. How fortunate you are to have been placed on this rotating rock with 7 billion other people. Frankly you have no right to decide when you want to die.

The cost of living is death. Go make your life something worth dying for.

I'm bipolar and I always have a constant feeling of wanting to die, but I think a big thing thats keeping me alive is understanding that you should just live your life the way you want to, even if its a hindrance to others, why not just drown it out with drugs, better than dying in some cases. Hope youre still with us OP

i feel like ur full of shit

All the problems you're facing now are non permanent. Death is pretty permanent.

Fent is easy to find. Go to niggeville and ask for Xanax. You’ll end up with fent.

thats what i was saying with the xanax shady guy shit
and permanent is what i want

Rookie question
Of course you can, there will almost 100% be fent in it, also a high likelihood your street pressed can bars will too. That latter example sounds epic to me, would rather have fent than alproz any day. Keep your naloxone inhaler close by...

In what regard? I provided statistical data and experience-based analysis. I am unsure what further information you desire.

alp wont kill me anyway but believe it or not my bars usually aren't pressed but thats going thru my good guy i can easily reach out and get some pressed shit

Your experience ain't worth jack shit if you're still typing. Nothing personal, doc.

Tramadol. It's pretty easy to get if you tell you've been having lots of back pains. At doses above 400 mg Tramadol start inducing seizures by antagonizing gaba. On top of that, it also affects your breathing, since it has an opioid receptor affinity, and, for a double whammy, it causes serotonin syndrome by its serotonin releasing mechanism. If you take, lets say 2000 mg of tramadol, you can be almost certain that you will die from a grand-mal seizure without medical intervention.

Your lack of objective logic is rather unfortunate. Clearly you wanted some form of attention or reassurance if you chose to make such a post on this website. There are many resources online that could have answered your question, but you came here instead.

You can consider, for even just a moment, what that means.

ive done tramadol before im kinda fucking w that

You could try an entire bottle of ambien. It won’t kill you directly, but you’ll do something stupid like try to climb in the microwave and nuke yourself.

bro that wasnt even me and im not looking for any attention here i just want answers

Some more advice. If you're choosing tramadol as you way out, you should avoid taking any benzodiazepine type drugs with that, for example xanax, as those will heighten the seizure threshold and are actually used as one of the antitodes for tramadol poisoning.

i see the chemical in it zolpidem can be fatal especially mixed with other sedatives...

thankyou for the advice, well noted

Imagine not having the mental capacity and intellect to understand there is no meaning to life and everything you do in it changes nothing. The universe will keep existing as it always has. No heaven or hell. You choose to die instead of wasting peoples time and resources. Then again. The emotional strain is something they have to bare. Then again. Time is a concept devised by man. As are emotions. So fuck it. Nothing matters not even them. Not even you. Yeet your skeet fag lords on one mighty fucking trip.

No shit, it will maybe kill a toddler if they take 40-60 mg. What I said is street pressed xan bars are highly likely to have fentanyl in them. If your getting bars from a reliable dealer they won't be street pressed. Also asking if you can snort dope. Fuck you don't know shit about drugs, do you? Your best bet would be to ask your can dude for a a heroin or opiate dealer connection. Depending on what they can source the dosage required will vary. That mixed with a very high dose of benzos (or even better barbiturates if you can find some), plus a shitload of a generic cns depressant like diphenhydramine, plus a good amount of small liquor should send you off to a peaceful sleep you will never wake from.

Or you can man the fuck up and face your fears and grow stronger, start exercising, eating well, and sleeping well and your problems will melt away. I'm a drug addict in recovery (if you couldn't tell) and I feel amazing now compared to a few months back when I was always thinking about wanting to swallow a bullet any time a problem cropped up in life.

Not sure why he would bother with tram when it's easier to OD on pheno, which is literally used as a euthanasia solution for animals and legal euthanasia states / countries.

I have several thousand milligrams of pheno, and about 1500mg of tramadol that I take for anxiety sometimes, all illegally obtained, and very easily at that. I could commit suicide many times over with the relatively little phenoI possess. Also have some fent/lido diluted with electrolyte solution and some fent/ket/lido diluted with natrium solution.

Of course, I cannot legally encourage you to commit suicide, and all my posts here are just for a study on hypothetical suicide methods. You should also realize that while suicide with drugs is not the most reliable way, unless you know what you're doing, a successful suicide is permanent and non-reversible. That being said, good luck.

nah im very familiar, i know what you're saying im agreeing with it. im around a lotta ice and yay so i dont see the dope at all. some things are better snorted and some aren't

Don't even bother. The person your responding to doesn't know shit about drugs, if they did they would know that both zolpidem tartrate and alprazolam are both agonists of your GABA-a receptors, and to lesser extent the BZD-1 receptors. They basically work in the same way but to varied efficacy. Basically you would just be substituting the Ambien for the Xanax in the equation I listed in
if you wanted Ambien instead.

insulin

True. He could go with phenobarbitals too.

Yeah I was saying that as well, they are better than benzos if you are intentionally trying to OD. Mix them with multiple other CNS depressants (hard alcohol, plus a ton of diphenhydramine or doxylamine, plus a high quantity of some good opiates) and baby you got yourself a stew!

so the ambien would be less efficient im assuming

It's probably not an effective and peaceful means of death unless the individual is unconscious upon induction of respiratory failure.

Drug-induced acute respiratory distress can last up to 5 minutes before the individual dies. Being conscious during those five minutes would, to say at the least, not be fun.

A typical 10 mg Ambien, in my experience is roughly as strong as 3-4 mg (or 1.5-2 bars) of xanax. If OP is already getting Xanax so there is no point in trying to source Ambien which is much rarer and much more expensive (assuming by some hail mary op can find it) in the wild.

Agreed, but op would be asleep before the full effects of the opiates and the full effects of the hard alcohol hit.

overdose in hiv, 3 strains and you will die

don't overdose. its a shitty way to die, if you do at all.

don't kill yourself at all, I care about you.