Tinder thread? Tinder thread

Tinder thread? Tinder thread

Attached: 8FC7D9C8-FC93-4EAF-B4A1-A6A6ABBB4B30.jpg (734x1305, 171K)

Fe Fo Fum

did you smash nigger

Not trying is the best way to win at this game.

Attached: 20200226_043738.jpg (944x2018, 235K)

Attached: _1581071122431.jpg (1198x1985, 223K)

Wtf does "just ask" mean? Does it literally mean ask for fuggs?

Yuck these bitches all just look the same now, you bang one you've banged them all.

lmao you stopped messaging because you're a pussy

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-22 170508.jpg (772x508, 86K)

Nah, I messaged back. But, it wasn't anything clever

>if you are not black I wont date you

>however i could use the inst followers so please follow me as a consolation prize.

Wut? Lol

It's code for "make me feel interesting by asking me about myself". Women aren't interesting, that's why they travel. Funniest part is they don't understand that going to interesting places then coming back to tell everyone about it still doesn't make them interesting......just more annoying.

ok pussy

Tinder men are way more pathetic and lulzy

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-134540_Tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 800K)

His profile was just pics of his house btw

This cleared a lot of confusion more than the original question required.
Couldn't figure out why my ex wanted to travel all over the fucking place and why people gave a shit. They were just being nice and it gave her an ego.
Women are trash

This guys profile was all close ups of his serial killer face

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-104014_Tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 669K)

This one speaks for itself

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-150427_Tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 616K)

>not interested in casual sex & don't like drugs
33 as fuck

I spoke to this guy for a few days. He is legit.

Just like, men, what the fuck is happening lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-133813_Tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 771K)

>69 miles away
kid knows what he's doing

>all close ups
you mean like all fat girl profiles?

oof I feel this comment in my bones

Mike seems cool, would grab a beer with him

You liked his physique, so you entertained his bullshit for a little bit. Are you starting to get it?

No, I saw he is clearly insane by his name and profile and thought he would be entertaining.

I was not disappointed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-141230_Tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 365K)

Fucking, jesus dude

This is total cringe.

Attached: Hell Tinder.jpg (720x1280, 442K)

so confident it had to tell you multiple times

Tits seem passable. Put on a bag over the head and it's good to go if you're bored/horny enough.

I don't understand why trannies insist on using tinder when they have apps like grindr specifically meant for fags..

lmao no nigger wtf

Attached: Spr_1g_094.png (56x56, 4K)

Reminds me of this

Attached: trans-people-in-asia-vs-trans-people-in-europe-cartoons-comparison.jpg (735x731, 140K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191118-183838.png (1440x2560, 657K)

probably because they're delusional and want to try and live the life of a normal woman dating straight men.

Holy shit is that Delicious Tacos?

trans seeking straight man is the best meme of 2020

I'm glad I'm white...

That was an old joke in 2010.

>jumping though all those hoops for cock
They know they can just admit they are faggots and put on a dress right?

oui

That's not enough for them. They want to have their cock and suck it too.

Just got out of a 5 yr relationship
Is Tinder worth it? What makes a good Tinder profile?

His name is Anus?

They’re probably hoping the incels like Mike who are fed up of getting ignored by hot chicks might just give up and convert to the dark side

Everyone who hates on Trannies really has to go to Thailand, those guys are so gorgeous.

>the person that took the bait is another dude
fucking shame thats funny af

kekkles

Thats a dyke

im surprised/confused how people have so many hookups from Tinder. If you go on there you'll see probably 99% of the girls have a disclaimer that they dont want a hookup, they dont want dick pics, etc. Maybe I'm dumb and didnt figure out how to see thru it. But in general it didnt seem that people were openly looking for hookups, which just makes it more work.

Similat to myself,but my situation was 4yrs back.
Tinder account set up.
In 4yrs,have had x5 matches.
All ghosted.
Get out in the real world,you’ll find it so much easier and worthwhile.
Tinder is cold,dude,very,very cold.

>69

Attached: Laughing Not Supposed To.gif (259x300, 1.69M)

That's only for short unattractive men. If you are good looking they will message you and want to fuck. Chicks are self centered egotistical shallow minded beings for the most part. And so are guys. But nobody wants to date someone unattractive. It pissed me off these fat "bbw" skanks will hit me up wanting to fuck then I tell them they are too fat and they throw a tizzy. I hate fat women who think they are fucking 10's. I hooked up with one fat chick who kinda carfished me and we ended up getting drunk and fucking. She was really nice and smart but she was fat and the out of proportion fat. Her pussy smelled like old shoes and she had that dark ring around her pussy and asshole.

Attached: tumblr_mbp1n67EKT1qebhvuo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 210K)

Legendary Status Achieved

Attached: Screenshot_20191208-195616_Chrome.jpg (1080x1661, 609K)

Ew. Reminds me of this heifer I worked with who smoked and always bitched about the men who approached her

Lol chicks will agree to anything a guy they think is hot says

This and fat chicks are at least 70% of tinder

fucked in Miami

Attached: Tinder08 57.jpg (729x825, 104K)

Yup. Exactly this

They hope one of the hot guys they throw pussy at will want to date them, but they don't. Then that's the guys fault, cause Reasons.

Attached: 8D6977F8-3FEC-4FA5-9E6E-9A45751C3CB4.jpg (749x1259, 165K)

Shes 40 dude, 40!

>the toilet on this bitch

she was very grateful for the fuck

Attached: KaitlynTinderTrashOnOff.jpg (805x640, 252K)

Attached: pixlr_20200223173927352.jpg (2048x2048, 1.75M)

Who the fuck has a mirror over their toilet? Last thing I want to see when I take a shit, is me taking a shit

This mother fucker can levitate n shit! Wtf are you bringing to the table besides your gunt fold stench?

Attached: image%3A138635.jpg (700x1245, 129K)

Checked
Also this monster obviously isn’t familiar with jumping in any form

Attached: bio-6.jpg (500x888, 43K)

Man it's kinda shitty being a fat an ugly dude on dating/ hookup sites. I'm losing weight so there is still hope.

Idk looks hot enough prob knows some weird sex tricks from the 80s

>hairless
>not waxed/shaved by fat fuck
The women who work in those waxing salons are fearless.

Attached: 1571198499233.gif (498x280, 766K)

Pics? Details?

Attached: tinder-fails-15.jpg (550x825, 77K)

Attached: hilarious-tinder-name-puns-10-150516329549.jpg (404x538, 34K)

Sometimes these chicks are insanely insecure. >Met up with one, of course chubby (starting to get tired of them fake pics)
>she goes to pay for the drinks (lel),
>I get up and wait at the entrance.
>She calls me immediately, aksing where I went, her voice trembling almost full of anger and panic
>say I am waiting at the entrance
>"oh"
Fuck me, still busted a nut in her mouth later that evening, but at this point I am done with all these desperate girls.

dealing with these types of cunts who are as dumb as bricks is painfull

Any of you guys gotten banned for no apparent reason?

Girl's name Ashley?

Nope I dont live in the US, but this behavior could be any girl, mate

Sometimes they delete your account because of inactivity.

Neither do I, but that interaction was eerily similar. Even busted in her mouth too. Almost feel bad for the absolute state.

Oh, that would explain things. I'm not sure they could say I'm inactive, I just never messaged my matches and regularly reset my profile.

Yeah and I am not even that attractive. Let me be an armchair psychologist here and say that many girls are desperate for companionship. They get an unnatural amount of satisfaction form basic compliments too. Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable during dates/hook-ups

Based

>not interested in hookups

Means I'm looking for dick. It's just a cover so if other people they know see them, they dont look slutty.

When I get bored with pron I'll make up a fake profile and ask every one if they want to sext, fuck, etc. Nudes are about 20% success rate. Gotta have the fake snap and number too. Then ghost the cunt

So what would you guys say your match percentage is?

I honestly don't mind this too much. Yes, it is kinda sad and depressing, especially girls who live on their own and don't have many friends, but they actually do appreciate your company and will treat you like a king if you were to come over. I'm seeing another girl like this casually, hanging out, making food, fucking. Feels wholesome at times.

Girls are lacking that shit even though instagram and facebook exists?

Basically women have no sense of humor of their own. They'll laugh at whatever Chad says but if you aren't they act like you saying anything beyond babble it's just too much work for them.

Whenever I get that "huh" shit in response to a joke it's an immediate unmatch.

Maybe if Mike's wife fucked she wouldn't get cheated on.

I don't see anything wrong with this
It's obviously very reddit, but that surely gets you more matches than being an edgelord

I used to feel bad til I realized if they'd settle they could find a guy to stick around. Instead they want the guys they find hot who couldn't give less of a shit about them so they are 40 in an apartment alone

Not necessarily. Girl I see casually now has some pretty severe social anxiety - it was a total fluke how we met and got to know each other. Took a while to get her to open up a little about herself. Idk how many people she's been with and I don't really care, but I doubt it's been over 10. I'm not that attractive either, good face but meh body. She just isolates herself too much and only looks forward to when I come over. I do honestly feel bad, but I can give her a little happiness and she can give me some in return, so it works out for now.

>instawhore and fuckbook
The problem with these women and social media is that (((their))) profiles don't get the type of attention / companionship that they crave. Nobody worthwhile gives a shit about fatty's profile because she's a fattie.

>i date straight guys
Is this even a thing? How is that even possible if you're straight?

Attached: bokvp.jpg (611x393, 24K)

>Whenever I get that "huh" shit in response to a joke it's an immediate unmatch.
This.

Even if my joke is bad and they say it I am more happy than a "huh", because at least then they aren't retarded.