23 weeks pregnant and starting to really feel it

23 weeks pregnant and starting to really feel it.

AMA

Attached: drunken-pregnant-woman-stock-picture-1804283.jpg (866x1392, 140K)

planed?

Yep completely planned. My husband and I were trying before we even got married

does being preg turn you on?

No lol.
It feels like I'm not really myself anymore honestly. I feel like I'm just a vessel now

I got my wife to make a pic similar to this, we were going to make it into a christmas card and send it to people for fun but she chickened out
wow did that come back to bite her in the ass when we got divorced

Ah ok. What are you into sexually?
Did you do that while conceiving?
Are you racist?

Show us your bump.

Are you craving any weird food or odd combinations?

How irritated are you with random ass strangers coming up and feeling your belly completely out of the blue?

Can you post the bottoms of your feet?

Lol I'd imagine a pic like that would!

Sexually I'm pretty vanilla I guess. Choking and spanking are as crazy as it probably gets for me.

And I can't remember what I was doing really when I conceived. I was fucking a lot at the time lol

And I suppose you could call me that. Niggers are gross

hammer?

>And I suppose you could call me that. Niggers are gross

Vchan?

Are you open to doing vocaroos?

Don't have much of a bump. It looks like bloat if anything lol.

I wouldn't call it weird but I've been eating apples like crazy when I was never that into apples before.
Other than that no weird cravings

If the doctor tells you that your baby has the downs, are you going to keep it or reap it?

Hasnt happened yet since I don't look noticeably pregnant. I was a but chubby to start with so the curse of being an already chubby preggo is you don't look pregnant till your ready to pop so right now most people probably think I just got a little too excited at the buffet lol

My friends and family touch my belly though since they know and it really doesn't bother me anymore since it's a tiny bump now.

I felt more uncomfortable when they did it so early. Like when I was 10 weeks and they would touch my stomach I'd just be like "you're rubbing the burrito I ate...not the baby" lol

Ugh no. Not only do I not want to satisfy your weird fetish...I just ain't moving. I'm too sore

?

Bingo
I knew you were already an user suspecting me since you asked such a question lol

I typically do vocaroos during the day when my husband is at work but its 2:30 am and hes sleeping next to me

What pops into your mind usually, when someone mentions a nigger?

I was already tested for that in the first trimester and luckily everything is coming back normal.

Though I did sign a paper that agreed to terminate if it had downs or any other disability. I'm nervous enough being a first time mom to a healthy baby. I know I couldn't handle a baby with a deformity/downs

What’s your most disliked shade of nigger?

are you afraid of giving birth?

vocaroos
or rule 30

Disgust...?
Just a general feeling of wanting to be as far away from those people as possible

>Just a general feeling of wanting to be as far away from those people as possible
How do they usually act?

Not really. I'm more afraid of a c section honestly. Being cut into like that sounds horrendous. And recovery time is way longer.

I'm at peace with my vag being ripped lol

See
Like loud animals?

show us that gross swollen beaner belly vchan

>Like loud animals?
Do you think they're generally stupider? what do you think of the women?

Have you had a drink or a smoke since you've been pregnant. Be honest.

post the milkbags.

Tits or gtfo.

Have you bought a pump yet? My wife is trying to induce milk but we dont know what pump to buy.

Not really much to show...and I'm white! Lol

Eh the nigger obsessed questions are boring me

I drank at my wedding a little when I was 4 weeks but I didn't know i was even pregnant yet lol.
I was 3 days late and assumed my period was late because of stress putting my damn wedding together. I was so busy that day I was hardly even in the mood to relax and have a drink which I now see as a good thing seeing as how it turned out lol.
I had about a cup a beer a 3 shots and the shots were all basically forced on me by my husband and friends.
Bet they feel bad now for it lol

Once I found out I haven't touched a beer since. I do heavily miss it though. When my husband opens a beer I always like to smell it.

As for smoking I never smoked to begin with lol

They're not full of milk yet

Nah

I haven't. I'm waiting to have my baby shower first before I buy anything really. My husbands family is large so I have no idea what they'll get us.

And you can't induce milk. It's the birth of the baby that brings it

>I'm white!
yeah, but the belly is full of beaner

>Not really much to show
>23 weeks pregnant and starting to really feel it.
if you're feeling it, we can see it. show.

No belly is half.

And no. Feeling it as in the aches and pains. The body releases the hormone Relaxin at this stage and it basically is trying to break my body apart and loosen it for the baby. So right now I'm just all kinds of sore

Hows morning sickness working out?

I never had any.

Not all pregnant women get morning sickness.

Some like me literally don't get any symptoms at all lol

Yeah I suppose thalidomide will do it - that and make sweaters easy for grandma to knit.

They fill when they are needed. You can induce lactation, it's my kink, in a non preggo person (takes drugs and simulation) they just won't produce the colostrum that preggo women do in the first 48-72 hours after birth.

Technically I could start making you produce milk now by massaging your breasts.

How many kids do you want

you do realize the first times breastfeeding your baby will hurt?
and the pain of your vagina ripping will be immense?
and the doctor should not under any circumstances cut the bridge down there ?

>refuses to upload anyhting but the same 5 selfies from a year ago

>posts a pregnancy thread without even a non-timestamped pic of belly

yeah I can see why so many anons think you're some autistic guy with a feminine voice playing a role

Is your bagina all swollen up?

Well I don't even know much about it all myself. All I was ever told was that real milk comes once the baby comes.

As for colostrum that's actually happening for me just the tiniest bit.

I only noticed because I had a few spots on my dress on the chest that almost looked like a couple of specks of dried up glue. After seeing them here and there I finally wondered if it was from my boobs. I squeezed one for a little and when I let go the tiniest bit came out and I lost my damn mind lol

I honestly just want one. My husband and already talking about a damn second

From what I was told. Breast feeding shouldn't hurt and if it does it's because the latch is wrong.

And I've had lichen sclerosis for 4 years now. My vagina ripping isn't anything new. Granted this will be a bit more extreme but not completely foreign to me

A year ago? I literally posted a selfie a month ago lol
You should keep up with the times if you're gonna say that stuff lol

Nope. At least it doesn't seem like it is lol

Lol yes that's actually just your milk. If you keep massaging you will produce more and more and help yourself out when the baby comes.

Your body registers when the baby is delivered and then and only then does your body switch to producing colostrum as like a booster shot for the baby. It's why the MAKE all mom's try at least once to beat feed, so the baby gets that.

I love grabbing breasts in my native hands and squeezing till I see a little milk. I don't wanna drink it, but I love the visual of the power of your body and the idea I'm the one your dripping everywhere because of. If you wouldn't mind making a gif? Hard thing to find honestly, to many ppl seem to like super soakers... Not my thing.

It's not milk its colostrum. My OB confirmed it and told me that colostrum comes first and then milk.
This stuff was more clear-ish and super sticky

Men can't get pregnant, no matter what you "learned" in gender studies.

Not to be a jerk and all but I'm pretty sure I know about this just a little better than you seeing as how I have a doctor by my side informing me and I'm part of breastfeeding groups where many pregnant mothers are collecting there colostrum and freezing it before the baby arrives

And even Google can tell ya. The first stage is colostrum. The best is actual milk

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-031822_Chrome.jpg (1072x1763, 561K)

Well I'm not a man. Born with the xx chromosomes... I also never took gender studies

Bullshit, you're a faggot larping on Cred Forums, I can smell the doritos and moutnaindew from here.

4 kids, work at a hospital... Not trying to bs you here or upset you as it seems...

What your thinking of is the first stage that starts you. The actual full load happens AT BIRTH. Your body triggers it. Till then you can produce milk but it will contain this in a smaller form. I have literally made women start lactation that stopped a few years prior, simply by trying.

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-061917.jpg (1440x3120, 1.54M)

>I have a doctor by my side

Attached: 1577339592723.jpg (742x745, 74K)

Well I'm not but if that's what you wanna think then why should I care?

So you're saying my doctor...a medical professional is wrong...and you...a father of 4 is more right then her? Lol ok....

Your article clearly says colostrum can be made prior to giving birth

What's wrong with that statement?

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-034055_Chrome.jpg (1077x1182, 503K)

Because you should kill yourself for being such a massive retarded faggot for the objective betterment of all humanity.

Your fetish has blinded you from the facts.

When you induce lactation like you keep bragging about you skip the colostrum typically.
Hence why you think its secondary I'm sure

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-034130_Chrome.jpg (1079x333, 154K)

Just push when they tell you to push and you won’t rip yourself love. Good luck.

Is it a boy or girl. 0

>is more right then
than*, shit for brains

Show preggo tits

Oh I'm 10000% sure I'll rip. Like I said. I have lichen sclerosis. Its guaranteed to happen because my vaginal skin is like paper. It tears easily

>implying a common spelling error means one doesn't know the difference and isn't just typing quickly

Be smarter than that at least.

i am planning breeding to next year cause of coronavirus

It's a boy!

His name will be Jack

Attached: szrx6udn0co7ws31lpf5.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Tits or gtfo

Post a picture of you and your bump!

Nah

Don't have much of a bump still. Just looking like a had a big meal so far lol

That’s fine. Post it still

Trying to jerk off to my pregnant fantasies. Post a picture!l, help me out

Well I'm not getting up either way to be honest with you. The left side of my hip has been killing me so I certainly ain't gonna move for any pics

Just googled it. Show me it?

You are only 23 weeks pregnant. Chill out.

Show you what? My vagina???
Lol no way. If I ain't showing my tits to anyone I certainly ain't showing my vagina lol

Then stfu and go to reddit you cunt

>only 23 weeks

Oh so you've been pregnant before then?
You know exactly what it feels like?

There's women on my pregnancy groups that are earlier than me and have been complaining about pain.

It's called the release of the hormone Relaxin.
It's not like I'm hurting from the weight of the baby.
My body has already released Relaxin to loosen up my body.

Because of that It gets pretty sore

No thanks. I'll stay here

Then post pictures

Nah I'm good

Then get stop posting. There’s a rule it’s called Tits or GTFO.

When you post that your pregnant then you’re pretty much required to post pics

Nah I'm good

That's not how it works really.

You're newfag is showing

False. Pretty sure every other thread is people constantly saying to post tits. And if op post tits then they will contribute to the thread

Wait until you’re 36 weeks plus. Anyway fuck off back to mumsnet.

Show feet

>lichen sclerosis
Your husband is a saint for putting up with that, especially in a new bride..