Just turned 18 and wants a relationship. Should i go with tinder or nah?

Just turned 18 and wants a relationship. Should i go with tinder or nah?
If not what should i do?

Attached: 134pe3.jpg (801x1200, 97K)

Why do you want a relationship?

MGTOW

MGTOW is a retarded incel-esque ideology. I sawy join a few clubs or social gatherings and get to know some people you're attracted to. what comes next could be really good.

I personally don't like online dating, it just sets up weird expectations and you don't really get to talk to people. good luck user

Nothing wrong with MGTOW.

> blaming women for everything
> thinking every women wants you for your money

Women aren't the problem, the people you attract are; not every woman is out to get you, rethink your ideals bro

>Implying it blames women for anything
All it does is hold women accountable for being stupid cunts.

Beta mangina with no self estime detected, I feel so sorry that we don't live in other days because if we would I would love to ripped off you neck with my mouth you beta piece of shit

PUA BULLSHIT, GO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT FAGGOT

Not from what I've seen, MGTOW are closet incels who've had one bad experience with one woman and decided that every single one of them are the same

Instead of holding a grudge and general hatred towards women, let it go and move on, find someone better

Filling your life with hate gets you nowhere; shit's fucking retarded, love is all you need man

BUT THEY ARE THE SAME. THEY'RE LIKE ROBOTS.

lmao get a load of this cucklord

I'm shit at talking to females, I've had a pretty good run with them tho, they like the autistic shit I say; I certainly don't get pussy at the moment, but instead of getting sour about it I just go on with my life

I don't think women should be hated man

Yeah, cuz having a general respect for women is being a cuck; get real faggot

> WOMEN ARE ROBOTS!

Okay, and you repeating the same incel ideology makes you even more of a robot than you claim women to be

respect is earned, you give them respect because they exist you are such a faggot simplord

Dumb fuck nigger.

I wouldnt go on tinder for love. Just sex

Don't waste your time. Dating is a waste of time just bang randoms.

better meet someone in school or at work

Anyone who uses the word “incel” should be ignored.

TL;DR you’re dumb as fuck and should be ignored

I'm white, but thanks for proving my point; you can't come up with a valid response or argument, so you resort to insulting me

Nigger

I have a general respect for them, I'm not gonna hate them or love them off the bat; I treat everyone with the same attitude until I get to know them more

Typically I can read people like a book right away, but I still give them a chance, and so should you, user

Cope

>Wow such gentlemen. I bet you'd never disrespect a whore.

Lmao shut the fuck up.

lmao kys retard

I don't respect hoes, thots, sluts or whores; I respect women

Tinder is gonna be difficult at your age. The women there look for experienced men who are a good fuck. Try it, fuck some ladies but don't go into it expecting a real relationship. It might happen but prolly not.

Men are just as fucking stupid as women, just look at yourself as a perfect fucking example of my point.
Don't procreate!

Tinder is for hook ups you nerd

You don't find love on Tinder you go on Tinder to fuck until you find love. Never mistake what you feel for anyone you meet on Tinder as love.

Meetup its a website. Go hang out with like minded people. Even if most are guys on that group. Guys are great for networking. Networking and constantly meeting more people will lead you to finding someone you're attracted to who may or may not be to you. Make intentions clear off the bat. Don't play a friend thinking it'll blossom. Laugh, chat, ask for a date, answers no? Move on and don't waste time on becoming the guy friend that deals with all the shit of a boyfriend without any benefits of a boyfriend.