Hey lil crackers say 'sorry' for slavery to me when I count to 3 ok?

Hey lil crackers say 'sorry' for slavery to me when I count to 3 ok?

Attached: 1545454229144.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Nah

do it now

...but when were you a slave?

The afffects still linger on from my grand parents

I am very sorry for slavery.

thanks man you alright

i never had slaves so eat shit

We own you nigger

Attached: A4679559-9F51-4526-AD3C-70275EF62012.jpg (768x432, 53K)

If you blame the white race for the past, the black people can be blamed for not staying in Africa and breeding into Whites as well. Aboriginal explained.

I was talking about evolution theory and the origin of species. It wasn't a racist remark on your skin color. That concept is ridiculously stupid.

eat my cock cheese you lump of charcoal looking mother fucker

Lol we have. Hasnt there been several national conferences where various predidents have made official "im sorry about slavery" statements? And while the effects may linger on, whats done is done. It is up to black people to form together as a community, stop playing into the victim mentality, and do better for their people. Systemtic racism has been proven none existent. Anyone, with skills and determination can get some type of work which is a common complaint. I think it starts with addressing the issue of fatherlessness. 75% of black kids are in fatherless homes. Ben carson knows whats up. You wanna fix the problems of poor blacks? Stop the blame game and DO something.

You were never a slave.

Slave to the white man

When I say NIGGER - you go to work, or I will shoot you.

Attached: n82jh7.jpg (500x500, 26K)

You and what army?

Attached: 1545453838645.jpg (564x564, 49K)

You can see the room temperature IQ in those faces, the kind who would bash your head in because did not understand a word that was longer than 2 syllable

You were never a slave to anyone but your own victim-desiring imagination.

At the end of the day your still a stinky coco butter nigger

Dam niggers stink I swear. Instead of stealing cars and TVs steal some soap dirty niggers

Bump

If I never owned slaves what do I have to be sorry for?

Fuck off coon

go stick your head in a pig's ass and masturbate its prostate with your tongue while a genetically engineered hybrid of a rabid hyena and an elder rabbi chews on your genitals and pegs your asshole with a cactus lubed with its herpetic diarrhea

Attached: WhenISaySlaveryYouSaySorry.png (1087x204, 13K)

>go stick your head in a pig's ass and masturbate its prostate with your tongue while a genetically engineered hybrid of a rabid hyena and an elder rabbi chews on your genitals and pegs your asshole with a cactus lubed with its herpetic diarrhea

Attached: 1582661189345.jpg (618x340, 39K)

I instead prefer to bang your black sister, faggot

not the first time I've seen it, and this pasta seems efficient in shutting off the jewish niggerposter shilling about slavery
saved

I can't wait to hang niggers again one day.