This is my hairline, and I'm only 21 yrs old. Is it over for me? I'm a kissless hugless handheldless virgin too

This is my hairline, and I'm only 21 yrs old. Is it over for me? I'm a kissless hugless handheldless virgin too

Attached: fuck.png (1249x539, 1.18M)

Nah I still beleave is not over for you

Attached: MDsx0S6.jpg (957x509, 91K)

get a nice car

No jokes you need to get on a testosterone blocker.

Receding hairline and early baldness is caused by overproduction of testosterone signals by your thyroid gland. You need to start taking something to counteract those false signals, or you need to start putting the testosterone to work by making your muscles absorb it by working out.

If it's noticeably thinning just shave it all off. Bald guys are just as attractive as dudes with styled hair (provided the rest of you is not awful).

My boyfriend's hair started to go in his early 20s. He held on for a while but eventually shaved it off in his mid 20s and he's hot as fuck.

>Receding hairline and early baldness is caused by overproduction of testosterone signals by your thyroid gland
No. Its caused by the folicles sensitivity to normal levels of test. Kill yourself.

Just judging from your hairline I bet you think Donald Trump is "literally" hitler and you think communism is good?

shave bald if it looks bad

Just beef up and go bald. Peoples mothers will love ypu.

I look extremely ugly with a bald head. I literally look like an ugly fucking egg

Don't listen to this faggot. Its genetics. Just face it, shave it off and hope your skull is well shaped. You might look like a badass

It's not well shaped, I had a shaved head like 3 years ago and even my friends laughed at me

Roll pray for dubs

Damn no dub but check em anyway

Attached: 1582660015140m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Thats tough. Either get hair transplants or wear a cap. Or embrace the baldness. nothing you can do

Maybe they laughed at you because it was different from how they're used to seeing you?

Either way, face facts. You're balding. I can guarantee that nobody else will give as much of a shit as you do.

get facial hair maybe , i look like uncle fester when i shave everything but with facial hair i look like old kratos

>nothing you can do

You literally just said three different things he could do.

if you care about your physical image of what others think of you then start working out,dressing better and looking better, otherwise you would buy all sort of things that will cost you hundreds but will slow the process down but there is no permanent fix.

I get it, I had 30 doses of radiation therapy and bad genetics making me go bald by 18, i eventually got over it by 25 and grew a nice beard, put some muscle on and shave my head regularly. It took time for me but take my word for it and just stay confident that it doesn't matter.

When I'm deciding if I want to fuck a guy or not their hair, or lack thereof, doesn't even factor in tbh

Same as OP. Worst thing is, I have the face of a 12yo, no chance of facial hair and I can't gain weight, guess I lost the genetic lottery

Attached: rip (1).jpg (1722x950, 326K)

you sound fat

What I want to say is, don't feel bad OP, it happens to many of us.

Yeah im skinny as fuck too. I look like a cancer patient if I go bald