What the fuck are you doing to your children, Europe? Why do 19 and 17 year olds look like American 12 year olds??...

What the fuck are you doing to your children, Europe? Why do 19 and 17 year olds look like American 12 year olds??? Put some growth hormones and antibiotics in your food dammit....

Attached: DE4C476D-1C61-4C60-AF90-C1409AE989B7.jpg (634x357, 37K)

IT IS the beginning of eternal life

These cunts are too skinny to be american 12 year olds.

but there already are?! what the hell did kids in the past look like?!!

Attached: 1582337761053.png (241x306, 156K)

fuck off jew

I do believe you have that backwards.

so we see this paid public relations thread every day now?

10/10 Heartland Institute

I hate when people look old. I'm 31 and still can't buy a beer without showing my license while some 16 years old fuckers are look like a 40 years olds with a beards and shit and a faces of a grown men.

tell us a story grandpa

second

It's like Jim Morrison, he died at 27 but he looked 45 to me. I don't understand that shit. Sometimes I met people who are really look old to me but they younger than me, sometimes way younger.

yeah well Jim Morrison was a rampant alcoholic and drug addict so I wonder why that could've been

Growth hormones didn't work for Soph

Attached: Cjv95tvW0AE2XiB.jpeg-01.jpg (404x337, 41K)

You mean.... You don't like the 12 year old look?

Yes... Malnourishment is the way to go....

Nothing ages a man like booze.

One of these girls spoke at the UN; one of these girls spoke at Faux News.

One of these girls was chosen as Time Magazine Person of the Year; one of these girls was not.

One of these girls founded and organized a world-wide movement; one of these girls joined a world-wide movement.

One of these girls triggers massive butthurt in legions of conservatives by speaking the truth; one of these girls will say whatever conservatives wants to hear if you pay her enough.

Attached: 1579893527942.jpg (1024x788, 251K)

>unironically being this retarded

Sure is. It's plain as day

In Greta's case her vegan diet has stunted her growth. Meanwhile, the legendarily short Japanese now have 6 foot tall teenagers who's favorite food is steak.

Vegan = weak.

Attached: 1582672785970.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Naomi is a pretty whore, and that is all

I would bang naomi forever

conservatives accused greta of being "hired by the left" even though she started doing this all on her own.

So conservatives literally hired some other girl to go up against her. Conservatives are idiots who don't believe in science and think the earth is 6000 years old. Don't forget that.

Our adults are fat. Not the kids.

>she started doing this all on her own
how can you unironically be this ignorant
>Conservatives are idiots who don't believe in science and think the earth is 6000 years old. Don't forget that.
Oh right. it had to be a hateful leftist. Imagine my shock.

>compares a girl with downs & another with fetal alcohol syndrome to normal girls

Theres no contest, Greta won.

Attached: 1558506362465.jpg (886x588, 73K)

Why do you fags even care? Ignore them both, ones throwing fear at you and the other was hired by Trump. Read some actual science data rather than jump on a bandwagon you fucking sheep.

>Why do 19 and 17 year olds look like American 12 year olds??? Put some growth hormones and antibiotics in your food dammit....
No! We'r want them to look that way!

Either side that buys into this polar ideology shoved down your throat from birth by media are fucking stupid. Imagine creating the basis of politics to be two opposing teams fighting each other. This whole left vs right thing is stupid.

Naomi is an Asian/German who wears a tremendous amount of makeup. It's like videos where they show a literal man made up into one of those kpop singers