Summing Clemanon for a Clemthread! We must have more of the best greentext wincest in years!

Summing Clemanon for a Clemthread! We must have more of the best greentext wincest in years!
This thread is for him to tell his story without the cringe of a regular wincest thread.

Posting what I've collected so far, if anyone has a part 4 collage please post

Attached: clem 1.jpg (1992x2742, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: clem part 2.png (2700x2000, 701K)

Attached: clem part 3.png (1302x2211, 791K)

If anyone has part 4 please post as I'm a mobile fag with 7 or more screen caps for it instead of a nice collage

The start of part 4

Attached: clem part 4.1.png (1080x1453, 282K)

Attached: clem part 4.2.png (1076x1333, 271K)

Attached: clem 4.3.png (1076x1866, 344K)

Have I started this to early?

Attached: clem 4.4.png (1080x1728, 330K)

Attached: clem 4.5~2.png (1080x1738, 343K)

no, keep going

Shall do

Attached: clem 4.6.png (1080x1641, 322K)

OK this is all I have at the moment, hopefully the summoning works

Attached: clem 4.7.png (1080x2060, 419K)

A summoning bump

Maybe the dubs will help?

If the thread dies before clemanon comes I will try again later

please do, I had no idea this existed and it literally made me believe in love again

This has been the bread and butter of the incest threads for like a week now? I've never read a greentext that's so well written and just amazing

We will see how long I can bump this for and I will channel all my power into the summon of clemanon

Didn't he say he gets off of work at 7:30AM EST and the next best time to catch him would be 9:00PM? I could be wrong.

Ah I might have gotten my timezones fucked up, I'm GMT so I don't know these things

To be fair, people were mentioning GMT, PST, and EST. It's currently 11:43AM EST.

Yeah I aint keeping this thread going for 9+ hours but hopefully I've introduced some new people to the this glorious greentext

No worries. He'll return when the time is right.

>hasn't read column

>Best greentext in years
It reads like something poorly writen by a horny 13 years old boy.
You really have low standards.

Bump

Speaking of which, anybody has the FULL column's story? I don't mean the one in greentext.in where it's cut by like half, but the whole story that ends indeed in fucking, I remember it being in google docs form in a google drive that i believe is now defunct (not bibliotheca anonima, that doesn't even have the story it has an AMA column did)

drive.google
.com/open?id=0B2FUgZdf6KMwSEgyRDlUR3NSbnc

you beautiful bastard, thank you

Sadly the 3rd chapter isn't complete either: there are some screencaps on imgur of things that aren't on this drive.
[spoilers] That part seems to happen later as they are casually going on it, and even Cuddles joins.. [spoilers end] :)