What are the chances of contracting an std from getting a bareback blowjob from a hooker...

What are the chances of contracting an std from getting a bareback blowjob from a hooker? I paid some whore $90 to blow me yesterday and although I'm plenty disgusted by myself rn, I'm more concerned that I could have contracted something from her. she insisted she was clean and had no noticeable sores or blemishes, but I've never been to a hooker before so I want to know if I can expect dick sores soon or not. I've been told the transmission rate of std's through receiving oral is really low, is this true?

Attached: swimswuitsuccubus.jpg (720x900, 62K)

I always take a hot ass shower right after and use plenty of soap. Lowers the chances

Prepare your last will and testament
>Your about to die OP

Attached: 7e4d81e.png (828x1195, 566K)

I did this exact shit, does it really help? scrubbed my cock three times

Attached: pale is best.jpg (1000x1500, 189K)

I went to a seedy pink salon in Japan. For a hundred bucks I had three girls suck my dick that night under the table while I drank beer with my friends. Nutted three times in three girls mouths over an hour or so. One swallowed two spat.
If I walked away from that you'll be fine user. Just probably make this a one off.

don't brothels in japan require std testing tho?

You can get an std from bareback blowjob but it is low chances. Plus you can’t get the bad one (hiv) just gonorrhea syphillis which are curable. The girl takes on more risk giving you the blowjob. Bbj is less risky to you than covered sex because you can get hiv then aids from that.

So yeah, but I wouldn’t really worry. Just get full std test at next checkup.

this was a pink salon. It's all very under the table stuff (literally and figuratively).
Prostitution is illegal in Japan but there are many bars and places like this were you pay for the beer or pepsi and the waitress "just happens to suck you off". If it was a proper brothel I would get deported and she would get put in jail. In the eyes of the law I paid $100 or so for three beers.
Japanese love their rules almost as much as they love their technicality's..

You paid $90 for a blowjob!? Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you? That's stupid price.

>Just get full std test at next checkup.

Look at the fat-cat with health insurance.

Attached: 200_s (2).gif (376x200, 68K)

Wait she sucked you literally under a table at a restaurant? Did you drink your soda while she sucked u?

how do I get an std test done? just call a hospital and ask for one? do i go to planned parenthood? how much will it cost? never done this before

you can get them done for free at some places, google it, i know adam4adam and grindr have advertisements for free std tests. pph is your best bet most of the time its free and only takes an hour at the most

>you need insurance to get a free procedure

>free
Bullshit
You cant even get an HIV test for free.
This is murica nigger.

Yea bro. Image a wide table thats pretty high off the ground. My gf had just cucked me with her boss so a Jap friend offered to take me out for a night of drinking in Tokyo. Usually these places are Japanese only but he got me past the door guy (my japanese is shit). Probably the only well built men in Tokyo were working the door that night.
We got given two menu's. One we choose our waitress for 20 min and the other our drink.
5min later the girls came wearing the usual thotish bar girl clothes (pretty girls but nothing special) and set the drinks on the table then crawled under the table and set to work. It was a busy night so eventually we had to share the table with other guys. Before they suck you off they play around for a bit so I think they might be checking for scabs or sores.
Kinda strange how we are all talking and laughing while getting head. There were some cookies on the table which was nice.
After the 20min you have to order again or get out. Pretty strict.
The last girl had such a tiny mouth I could feel my dick rubbing against her teeth. It had me really worried at the time but she knew what she was doing and I nutted in her mouth in no time. I hadn't blown a load in over a week at this point. Before she came to me I saw her finish a guy off in record time across the room so I asked for her.
Most guys don't get to nut in the time period but either way its still fun just chilling while the girls are working.
I ordered three times user. It was a stupid risk but I don't regret it. Good memories.

google "tokyo pink salons" if you want to know more

goddamn hookers are disgusting, just get a lapdance and jerk off, it's better

Scrubbing might give small rifts in the skin increasing the risk of infection.

BJ's very very rarely give you an std as long as there are no visible sores or blisters. Hell, in countries with free health care, HIV patients aren't even contagious because of the meds they take. AND you can get HIV preventive medicine to take before or after which are very effective.

Thats pretty hot man, i would have risked it, well, if they had a Russian girl working there. Only into Russian thots.

Suppose theyd let you come back with a new girlfriend? Or its men lnly?

how much do jav girls cost to fuck?

Attached: tomomi motozawa.jpg (800x1200, 69K)

I did two thots in Osaka Tobita Shinchi for about $130 each.
They all line up in this Yakuza district. Some old most are 8/10 girls that look too young to be there. Some wear pokemon or anime outfits.
I cant remember what the first girl wore because it came off so quickly, the second girl had maid and stocking outfit that I made her keep on.
This area is foreigner friendly but if you are black or even a little brown they will make you leave.
Highly recommend user. But you have to use condoms here.

Doubt they'd let a girl in bro. I was lucky to get in at all really. But I fit the white stereotype well enough (pale, decent looking, good shape, light hair light eyes). I had been living in Osaka for a year at this point so I went out of my way to fit the bill.
If I was a mongoloid or black it would be a hard no.
Japanese are pretty racist in general but when it comes to sex work they are super strict. They associate any dark skin with someone being unclean with std's.

worse case you will get some bumps and a rash on your cock . they will prescribe you a ketoconazole cream which you can buy online if you are that scared/embarassed of doctors.. i think you put it on twice a day . after 3 days its mostly gone but used it for a week if im not mistaken

need to do it a couple of mins when you nut preferably right after

Ur an idiot.

Gettested.cdc.gov lists free testing sites.

Right? For 90 he should have smashed at least twice plus the bj

Attached: shiori tsukada.jpg (640x360, 43K)

>hooker off the street
you're already dead

>hooker from a whore house
here in Australia hookers are tested for STIs weekly and are arguably cleaner than regular trash girls you can pick up at the pub. at the worst you might get the clap but see the doctor, pay $10 and it'll clear up in a few days.

lol sure mate, whatever helps you sleep at night.

>australia
just living there automatically gives you aids

OP here. Thanks for the reliving messages, I've read up some more and I guess the chances for getting something from a blowie are super low. I'll keep an eye on my dick and see if anything happens, but I'm definitely never, ever going for a hooker again

OP transmission of sti through a bbbj is super low. The only thing to worry about would be the herp but unless you got a 90$ blowjob from a whore with a wartty mouth you're fine. Also if you paid 90$ for just a BJ you're a fucking idiot or la creatura. You can get half and half with tcim from a petite under 25yo non nigress for that in most American cities.

Attached: 1570710020288.jpg (1024x768, 550K)

we were originally gonna smash, but after blowing in her mouth I told I wasn't feeling anything more and left, didn't have the balls to demand most of my money back

Attached: adams.jpg (1000x1500, 488K)

The risks are small but they’re there, herpes is probably the worst one, but you can get other things from their throat. Just get tested in a couple of weeks and don’t fuck your partner bareback if you want to be safe.

Hot

>$90 to blow you
lol you got ripped off AND an std?
Never stop winning.

I've had over a 100 hookers and i allways insist on bareback blowjob - get tested regular and no problems.
As long as you dont use cheap crackwhores you should be fine.

I admire your self confidence

fuck off cunt, lapdance costs a fortune and you cant even touch them.

i like to get a nice blowjob and suck their tits while i finger them before i bang em hard and fast.

> he insisted she was clean

And you believed her. Because I'm sure if she had STDs she'd definitely telly you.

What a total fucking moron.

whats with the double breaks fag

Probably can’t have kids now.