There's this 13 yr old that I really like and she likes me back. I'm 22...

There's this 13 yr old that I really like and she likes me back. I'm 22. Would it be ok for us to date without her parents knowing?

Attached: 1568942879635.jpg (640x628, 45K)

hell no dude

fuck you think, sperm for brains?

What’s the age of consent in your country?

Show us her face

DO NOT ENGAGE!

Ima try and get a pic, she doesn't have any social media.

is it really THAT wrong?

why?

found the amerimutt

it is over for you

If it wasn't wrong then it shouldn't be illegal?

Go for it, dude. What are you waiting for?

Yes you fucking degenerate.
That is a child.
You are an adult.
Though if you're considering being with a CHILD you're probably already too far gone.
Probably should just kill yourself user..

Attached: according-to-this-youre-a-heretic-34146906.png (500x655, 217K)

Are you fucking emotional okay?
What could you possibly have in common with a 13 year old?
You should seek help are you not an adult mentally? Like you should be focusing on a career not a stay in a jail cell.

Stay mad nigger

Attached: Age_of_consent.png (582x527, 202K)

Emotionally *

it will be inevitably viewed predatory and dangerous by society,
because at the age 22 you (are supposed to) have more experience, opportunities and independence than a 12 years old
now, it's Cred Forums so you my as well be a retarded turboautist loser with none of that, but society still judges you
and you will have to interact with other people when you dating her, unless again you are a turboautist loser
she ain't legal brah, dating anybody who is less than legal age in your country minus a year or so is so not worth it

Neck yourself, degenerate.

Attached: 1572531354880.jpg (720x757, 43K)

what do you think is going to stop her father from finding you and killing you?

Paedo shill.
Must have hurt getting fucked by uncle-dad. But probably got better when he said you were a good son.
Faggot.

>Would it be ok for us to date without her parents knowing?
no. everyone here saying OH ITS WRONG BLAH BLAH BLAH
the real reason is that you are gonna get fucked over. you might think she will keep her mouth shut about it and keep your secret. but eventually it WILL get out. and you WILL be in jail.
the first time you do something to piss her off or the first time you dont give her what she wants..... cmon man are you that retarded?
also yea, its fucking bad. dumb ass

it's perfectly okay for you two to date. she can come see you in prison and you too can talk between the little glass wall.

Op is a pedo!

Op is a fucking child diddler

theres so much samefagging going on in here...
god damn

The word you're looking for is "window".

Retard.

Don't forget to collect your shekels on the way out Ira.

Literally nothing wrong with it, but our laws were written by jewish feminists and the masses have been brainwashed by the talmudvision to hate child lovers, so yeah there's gonna be drama if word gets out.

First...13? Fuck, man, thats not even thinking with your dick, theres a whole different level of issue here.

Second, completely aside from any moral judgments, they're going to find out. 13 year olds aren't good secret keepers, they don't have meaningful privacy or independence, their friends are gossips, and the consequences for you are sky fucking high.

What you feel, believe, think, know, or whatever isn't relevant. Society is going to see you as a monster and its going to consider it open season on you. A father/uncle/brother who comes after you is going to be looking at less time for giving you a life-altering beating than you'll be looking at for getting a hand job. A prosecutor is going to see you as career advancement. A jury is going to see you as a monster. Guards will spread the news that you fucked a 13 year old and other inmates will either take out misplaced rage on you or just hurt you because they want to hurt someone and know that you're unprotected.

It's only acceptable when it's incest

No you fucking idiot.

When it comes out (not IF, because children gossip & brag), you'll be instantly shunned by everyone you thought cared for you. Might even get slapped with a statutory rape charge, even if you haven't done anything sexual. Can you say Sexual Predator Registry for life?

Don't be an idiot. The kid "likes" you because you're a random adult male that her budding hormones find cute for the time being.

.....do you really need to ask why its fuckingnweird and ILLEGAL to date a child....?

Attached: FEFAAE3A-7238-4F92-9D5B-026BADC87FC8.jpg (680x544, 53K)

Settle down, Abdul

Yea its o.k.

>the first time you do something to piss her off or the first time you dont give her what she wants

It doesn't even have to be that. She could brag to her friends. She could write about it in her diary. She could have evidence found in her laundry without her even knowing it could be there. She could let it slip because she knows it will piss off her parents in an argument. The reason we don't let kids fuck is because they're terrible at decision making which, coincidentally, is a really good reason not to fuck kids even if you don't think its morally wrong.

Okay, obvious troll.
13 yo without SoMe, fuck outta here

not at all

Bait?

13 and 22 won't be a stat rape charge, its not 1975 anymore. OP is too old and the gap too great for him to be protected by a Romeo and Juliet law. In most states he's looking at some variation of criminal sexual assault/aggravated sexual assault/sexual assault of a child/etc. 13 and 22, he'll be luck to be able to plead out to a C or D felony.

What kind of faggot uses shit like "SoMe?"
You're worse than the fucking paedophile OP.
fuck you dude.

I live in mexico atm, does that make it a bit more ok?

Actually being honest.

worth it tbh

what's some

It decreases the likelihood of law enforcement involvement but increases the likelihood of extrajudicial response.

how's the weather in tel aviv

Wait are you OP? I mean if you live in Mexico and aren't afraid of being fucking offed then just go for it I guess

Attached: image0.jpg (600x424, 44K)

Everything here is 100% correct

Get help

It wouldn't be ok, but it is possible for them to not know

why date? creampie it few times and move on.

Do it for me please

You think that all the way up until you're at the bottom of the prison hierarchy.

Maybe you ended up somewhere where the risk of beatings or rape is lower, a lot of prisons are getting better, but theres a whole host of other indignities that you'll find difficult to tolerate. Because you're at the bottom, anyone can take whatever from you. You space in line, your lunch, your toilet paper, your commissary. Maybe the beatings and the rapes don't happen, but the threats will still be there. Also, you can't defend yourself because you're going to get a write up every single time and you're always going to be the aggressor in the report. Eventually, either you'll end up asking for AdSeg or you'll end up getting AdSeg as a punishment.

It doesn't sound so bad. Sure, its 23 a day in the cell, but you can handle that. The first day you start to realize its a problem. Theres the smell because theres always a couple of guys on the unit mad enough or crazy enough for a dirty protest, the constant screaming because this is where the most mentally ill prisoners go, the lack of human contact or discussion, grind loaf and water three times a day, no sunlight, no way to tell the time, no consistent sleep pattern because they're always taking roll, you get to shower maybe once a week. You have to shave then, too, so you're always at the itchy stubble phase of beard growth.

just groom her and gain her trust some more buy her shit with your trash job but not alot of shit 2 much they start asking for more just enough to bait it out fap to her all you want touch her your fucked when she turns 18 smash it into oblivion plus you can mold her how you want

Si, op here. Working on it.

Fuck you pedofag.

These guys are all pathetically misinformed.
You CAN have sex with her. You just need to make a video of the event and share it publicly. If you do that, it eliminates the clandestine elements of the act and therefore make it valid.
So have sex with her, make a video record of it, and post it here. As long as you cover all the bases you should be all set.

ok dude, honest opinion: you should not date, the public isnt going to accept it, but you can stay friends and have sex, just make sure no one finds out, i guess

No.

This.

Get your own apartment and things wil be way easyer just go for it you never get this chance again

Alrightey, going for it. Thanks Cred Forums.

Attached: 70022429_2329291050666531_4198480456263401472_n.png (611x600, 336K)

I have a "secret girlfriend" who is 12 but kinda mature for her age, even though I'm quite a bit older. The main thing is to keep it a secret from everyone, not just her parents. And make sure she knows how serious it is that nobody finds out. Enjoy!

how old?

hang

Go straight to getting ass raped by your new cell hubby if you go on with that pedo shit

please tell us more son

dude it says shes 54

Uhhh no, absolutely not

Nigga she just turned 13. You a grown ass man. If you can't find pussy your own age, then damn g. You should just beat your meat before you catch a case lmao. Seen that shit go down. Her family will press charges on you brodie if you get caught lacking with her. Don't do it!

I mean him. and she's 12, moron.

no

of course that would be ok. You can take her out in 2025, no problem.

What’s her favorite position?

Lol what did you expect

literally die instantly

Yeah, user is right OP.
Also make sure both your faces are displayed in he video when she states to camera that she gives consent.
You know you're covered 100%

We dont speak nigger round these parts

no u

Like it matters here lmao, this dude is talking about fucking a child.

Wait 2 years and you’ll be good to go

Weak bait.

Sage.

no, she's a child you weirdo.

also, even if you're pedo, it's not worth ruining your life for some hany-panky when you just can travel to some shithole-country and literally bang and eat babies.

Note, I am not saying you should do that, I am just trying to give you an answer.

Attached: mihiro-taniguchi-1213mihiro-3.jpg (1170x1920, 730K)

13 =/= child
13 = tight and ready

You're asking the wrong people, faggot.
This isn't a place to ask questions that require a genuine moral compass

Yes officer. This post right here.

If she’s 15 and you can say she was falsely presenting herself as legal, you can beat the charges. Seen it happen at the local uni. lil whore fucked at least 14 college dudes. None are getting tried. She even knew profs names and class schedules and had fake student ID

i have girlfriends at age 15 when i was 21. legal in our country. Relationship with 13, 14 is tolerate in our country when you are normal person.

All you bitches screaming ILLEGAL!!! Must be fucking terrified of J walking...

Remember how naive you were at 13 and your lack of life experience made you do dumb shit? Well you with more life experience and actually being an adult puts you into a place of power and authority. You will most likely fuck up this poor girl mentally when she grows up and realizes what was so wrong about the relationship. I would say date your own age but i feel like a dumb 13 year old is all you can get so just kill yourself

just no

v&

True words there user

Stat rapists are still beaten, raped, and just generally fucked with. Not to mention it will come onto your record when she inevitably talks. So is the pussy worth your health and future?

Your description of jail to most of these people is their current state

Yes, that tight poon is worth the risk. Just tell her to keep it on the low shawty.

Tight pussy for your tight ass. Some people see this as a win/win

no

Why do you think about gay sex so much?

While you're telling me that, Why don't you have a seat...

Because raping a man and hearing his screams would be kinda hot

I'd go for it if that's what you desire.
I'd also rip your spine if I happened to be her father, and I'd see no problems in that as well.
Everybody should do what makes you happy.

Sad sidenote: once upon a time there was /b, after reading this thread I guess there's just an inbred amixture of the worst /b has to offer (chronic coomers furfags etc) and /pol (proto-bigots, people with "morals" that fantasize about niggers shanking their wives etc.)

Just being here has become pretty much a shame, if it was not for some random monthly diamond thread I guess.

Kys you all.

user not only is this morally wrong it's fucking retarded
You will end up and jail and potentially fuck up some kids life
Grow up

Based negroid speaks true

Jay walking =/= pedophilia.

Attached: 7mtqluxjm4g41.jpg (960x680, 45K)

See u on Chris Hansen

It's only wrong if has no intentions of marrying and starting a family with the girl.

My advice for OP is to keep the relationship on the DL as much as possible and try to get married ASAP if that's what he wants to do. If you don't want to get married GTFO of this ASAP.

Maybe the dad fucked her which is why she is turned on by fucking an adult

My advice for you is to use moar acronyms in your posts

Maybe I'm retarded, but what is plan C? How will torturing a rat prevent childbirth?

Short answer?

No

Longer answer?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Go for it dude, ask her parants and the local authorities with the detailed scenario whats up, they will have a better answer than Cred Forums.

Make sure to include, name, address, phnoe number and also name of the vict I mean girl.

You're welcome!

speaking as someone who had a crush on a 13 year old, just don't. Like it or not its morally and legally wrong, and no ones going to support it if and when it happens.

Just jerk off and stop talking to her for your and her own good.

enjoy getting stabbed to death in prison you disgusting soulless faggot

He wouldn’t go to prison, knock it off

If our president can, why can’t I?

Attached: 6B8B4B92-4B73-4FDF-9B14-32B9D7F18B27.jpg (564x560, 139K)

Ill see u on the cbs show w chris hansen soon u fUCKING IDIOT

Not worth it dude. Plus you could be registered as sex offender lol.

Attached: 5E8F43A4-0E62-41A5-88D5-4A6589D50C44.jpg (680x850, 51K)

Is that like a wait list for the next middle schooler?

>literally nothing wrong with it
>children can't consent
>society has established its wrong
>laws preventing this shit

Attached: 6120998B-5500-470B-A1C9-6C4251C3C81E.jpg (1080x724, 89K)

Kids love it

Do you even know what the words accused and alleged means?

If you want to throw stones, maybe I should remind you of the glass house that is Bill Clinton.

Old Billy and Trump probably fucked preteens together with Epstein - what’s your point?

user is right, you should wait at least a year.

this statement makes no sense, but its fucked up what op describes though.

kek

Trump never visited Epstein's Rape Island. Bill Clinton did more than 12 times.

do you both live with your parents? If so you're both basically children so go ahead.

Oh, they all were raping girls, stop splitting hairs

"So what if our most famous president is a child rapist. Y y y you're guy is probably a rapist too..." : Democrats

Attached: LOL.jpg (720x960, 174K)

Hell yeah dude fuck her tight pussy

Did that fucking retard JUMP on that?

That FAS is really unfortunate.

Honestly it always is a drag because they often have cute bodies and they're dumb as fuck

Track the conversation, that stutter is EXACTLY what the trumptards did
>i i if y y you want to t t throw stones

Attached: 1582148451250.jpg (777x578, 29K)

No you fucking peadophile piece of shit.
Kill yourself you disgusting faggot.

fuck off and deliver, clem

Can you please try and come up with your own argument instead of leeching off of someone else's?

Trumptard, why do you hate your presidents sexual appetite? It’s what makes him, him.

i sawe it in the movie Tripple X. You put the bucket over their stomach with the rat in it and start heating it. The rats jaws are strong enough to break free but your skin is much softer so as the rat panics from the heat it will start consuming your flesh.

Hell no

His wife's pretty hot for her age. She's not my type, but no one is going to look down on Donald for his choice in women.

You need to get over losing 2016. If you don't how are you going to cope with this year's loss?

Attached: 1578410122184.jpg (640x414, 36K)

Can a penguin fly?

Kill yourself you actual fucking degenerate

I actually like him, and like that he fucks any age too. It’s more honest.

I think is OP is based.

I left my 27yo wife to be with a freshly 18 girl... 12 year age Gap... Js

>Sad sidenote: once upon a time there was /b, after reading this thread I guess there's just an inbred amixture of the worst /b has to offer (chronic coomers furfags etc) and /pol (proto-bigots, people with "morals" that fantasize about niggers shanking their wives etc.)
>Just being here has become pretty much a shame, if it was not for some random monthly diamond thread I guess.

Same here

Post her

Attached: A6C572A1-068D-4E76-8622-6D2C0A200506.jpg (1020x608, 61K)

She was 18 not fucking 13

glowfag

Nope

Post pics

Attached: 9aaba00b35251e60ee83.jpg (479x479, 75K)