Ask an 18yo black guy anything

Ask an 18yo black guy anything

Attached: 9ECACC1F-F23A-4DD6-9616-02BE61759DBD.jpg (640x427, 87K)

Are you on probation in your small town?

Who are you voting for?

I don’t live in a small town, and I’ve never had trouble with the law

Probably Bernie if he’s nominated, Ive always been left leaning. I don’t agree with his healthcare plan though.

Are Mexicans allowed to say the n word

if you were to invent a time machine, would you make it out of a delorean?

Would you like to marry with a tiny small little white girl? Mixed kids cool for ya?

In my experience, blacks don’t usually care if they do.
I mean why not?
I don’t have a racial preference, so a girl of any ethnicity would be fine to me. Wouldn’t mind having mixed babies.

>I don’t have a racial preference
fuck off
>girl of any ethnicity would be fine to me
fuck off
>Wouldn’t mind having mixed babies.
FUCK OFF FUCKIN NIGGER GO HANGING ON FUCKIN TREES YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I WISH YOU DEAD

What kind of music do you like?

Dear Nigger

How do you cope with the FACT that your skin is literally the color of poop, and that black people are genetically closer to APES than the rest of humanity

Attached: blacks-come-from.jpg (960x436, 85K)

Why have you murdered so many other young black men?
Are gangs fun?
How many of your kids do you ignore?

Is looking like a walking, talking turd as horrible as it seems? I would kill myself if my skin was the color of shit

No OP but I don't know what your goal was with this LOL

Are you mad, nigger

What do you think when you see white women? Nigger. Why are your people always confrontational?

What do you think about the cold? Does God work with you or against you?

Whites? For you personally, that is.

Hows the wifi in jail?

Not op but I'm one of those niggers you love talking about so much and i have had sex with 3 different white women it was pretty great 2 of them still talk to me and I'm dating the third its been 3 years with her and I plan on marry her and filling her with my nigger seed and producing half nig children. Seethe

Attached: 127.jpg (300x180, 7K)

I dont care what you do at your stupid america
Let them even all be mixed i dont care much

Mostly rap
Not sure what the obsession is with brown looking like poop, I like my skin tone personally.
I don’t think we’re always controversial. And I think white women are the same as other women, except maybe a bit crazy at times.
I hate the cold

I don’t know. Kinda wish no one said it honestly, but that’s unrealistic. White people probably shouldn’t say it, unless youre around people that dont care.

How do you feel about the fact that blacks are seen as extremely violent, repulsive, and people generally cross the street when a group of black guys are coming

Attached: th.jpg (474x592, 28K)

I'm sorry that black people scare you. I hope you get over it someday.

Have you a big cock?

Obviously there’s an implicit bias for most people, but I’m hopeful for the future to have everyone be more accepting. I dont think it’s as extreme as you make it out to be.
I guess

It's perfectly fine to be afraid of niggers. They're wild animals and completely unpredictable and may lash out on you for no reason at all. Maybe you have a little snack they want, or a dollar. But they will attack you for it. Wouldn't you be afraid of a silverback gorilla approaching you demanding money because they wont work for it? Think a little bit you stupid nigger.

How big is yours. Is it cut or uncut?

Wheres my bike ???

Post nipples with timestamp or your not black and you are jewish

If you saw this going on, would you join them OP?

Attached: wallgreens invasion.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

Im cut, 7.5 inches

Im in class, I will if this thread isnt dead when Im home. Although it probably will be.

No, I don’t need a criminal record lol. I have shoplifted before

Just go in the toilet and take a shoot at your cock (erect) and timestamp to prove your black.

Why would I do this on campus retard

How is it knowing you are outranked by every other race in average IQ, NIGGER

pls use a human language, so we can understand you.

What's it like to be 18 years old and black?

I always knew this, in my heart.

Attached: 1551831415344.jpg (828x549, 148K)

I personally think the IQ gap is probably influenced by confounding variables and is not caused solely by race. Such as socioeconomic status. I don’t care that much, I think I’m reasonably intelligent anyways. Also, not sure why people care about IQ so much.

That's a woman...

Do you think you are closer to your grown up self or to the child who would dream of being a grown up?

Will you do your part and don't reproduce or have just one kid?

I know it is, it’s a woman of one of my ethnicities.
The child. I feel like I’m still a young kid.
I’ll probably have several children. 2 or 3 is my prediction.

How do you feel about the past/slavery with blacks. does it piss you off/make you wanna riot?

Have you had to deal with racism in rl?

will you cuck me? my wife is white.

I wish you to never stop feeling a bit of a child inside, OP. Growing up is painful and sometimes it turns us into less awesome people than we wanted to be, but you're young and full of potential. I hope you live a happy life.

yeah universal free health care really sucks...

Amerifags are weird.

can u swim ?

Slavery was definitely a horrific tragedy, and I’d just like the systemic oppression of blacks to cease. I’m a first generation American, so it’s not as personal to me. I’ve dealt with a lot of casual racism in my life, but I brush it off. I’ve never experienced actual racism besides online which doesn’t count imo.

Thanks man, I hope so too. I’m definitely hoping to be able to live a comfortable life. Growing up on the lower end of middle class in an affluent area kinda sucked. But it’s definitely nothing to complain about.

I agree with the univeral healthcare part, just not the execution.

Nope

Hows your day my man?

Disgusting. Black babies are the most disgusting thing on this earth, please OP never have kids

Has the system successfully drilled into your head that you're a victim to ensure your separation from whites?

All babies be beautiful, whatchu talking about.

Attached: 1560395235949.jpg (650x433, 60K)

Do you play fighting games?

Attached: Street_Fighter_V_box_artwork.png (300x298, 135K)

Where is my fucking bike?

How's your day so far Cred Forumsto?

Attached: 1580237934042.jpg (409x398, 11K)