You all ready for this shit?

You all ready for this shit?

Attached: 452FED07-BB77-43E2-B0EB-D5F8BBF11C1F.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2020/02/26/world/asia/coronavirus-news.html
statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90
youtu.be/UPHFjl81XTU
youtu.be/rKek0Y30Ctw
youtu.be/kRzoqqsDQHg
youtu.be/JtDi5sOSl7I
youtube.com/watch?v=o39etJFlW7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tin foil hat shit aside, honestly? No. Unless you're a full on prepper, I doubt anyone is. I'm gonna stock up more on canned and dry foods, get plenty of bottled water and keep my gas tank full, but there's not much to be done for the long term.

More than most, less than some

Yes. Not like it's ebola or a zombie virus.
If you stock up on some water, tinned foods and some safety stuff like gloves, masks and anti bacterial... you'll be good.

I'm gonna eat your brains

Don't forget the toilet paper gentleman.

You'd have nothing to eat because I'm not white.

Unless water supply becomes somehow infected, toilet paper is not needed.

mach halt Kaiserschiss digga

The good N95-rated masks are about impossible to find now... cheaper ones will let a virus right through. Same for nitrile gloves. And it's a virus. Anti-bacterials and antibiotics have no effects on a virus.

But stocking up on food and water is never a bad thing. Focus on stuff you'll eventually use anyway and your net loss is zero.

relax and grab some

Attached: untitled.png (560x560, 522K)

Attached: corona-beer-changes-their-name-to-ebola-extra-to-avoid-association-with-the-corona-virus-outbreak.jp (640x587, 91K)

>You all ready for this shit?
First of all, Italy always has armed paramilitary police or army units guarding its tourist attractions. I dont know how that one got photographed because usually they will tell you to fuck off if you try to film them
Try it with the guards near the tower of Pisa especially
So the only thing unusual about that image is that he is wearing a mask and that he allowed someone to photograph him

They should just change their name to solar crown

nytimes.com/2020/02/26/world/asia/coronavirus-news.html

IT'S A MILD FLU VIRUS. Domestic flu is much more dangerous, and yet assholes are reacting like it's the Plague and people are dropping like flies. Do people ever completely grow up?

Nah

It has nothing in common with influenza other than the fact both are a virus. Smallpox, ebola, and HIV are also virus's.

A flu that just takes out people with poor immune systems, yes it sucks if you get it, but a lot of people will have it and just feel eck for a few days. The big joke is the government's not even up to half-ass :measures" to prevent its spread. Either do it right or don't fucking bother. I'm far more concerned about Zika than Corona. I mean what's actually worse, 90 year olds and HIV people dying or women giving birth to retarded mutants because of a mosquito bite.

You are a fucking retard.

The flu kills .001% of people who get it, this kills over 3%. What is more troublesome about this coronavirus is that 20% of those that get it will require hospitalization, and 5% will be in "critical" condition. The cdc has now come out to say that 50-70% of people worldwide will get the virus. Let's say it is 60% for simplicity, that means that over 210,000,000 people will be in critical condition and 1.1 billion will require hospitalization. When there are no more hospital beds or people to staff them, the number in critical condition will jump closer to 800,000,000. That's how many people are going to die as a result of this virus. But no, bury your head in the sand and feel smug and superior about your bullshit factoid.

see:

grim vision

Ok, but even having facts doesnt make you more immune to it so who cares, this may not be the hero we wanted but corona virus is the hero we nees

bring it! wont effect me! im not into Corona. I like Bud Light

Attached: wsd.jpg (215x234, 9K)

People are in a retarded panic about it. Lets get picky about the virology taxonomy. It has the symptomology similar to flu or an upper-respiratory illness, better? It still isn't going to kill a healthy person so its not like the influenza of the early 1900s

There's nothing to be afraid about
Your pathetic lil' lives will keep marching on towards your inevitable death despite the flu.
Have fun, lock yourself into, go running around, trip out in a rave concert, it's the same.
Hospitalization for a flu is only possible in third world country and america, because they will charge you$20 only for anti-pyresis like Tachiflu and shit.

Gobble down the harsh reality. Stop pretending you matter anyhow.
You just don't.

It's an entirely new virus. Humans have no resistance. It may not be devastating to everyone, but it is far worse than any known virus. The Spanish Flu was so deadly because... wait for it... there was no resistance to it. A hundred years later, the flu is bad, but for most people it's just an annoyance. Because our systems have had a hundred years to build resistance.

Here's some real facts about domestic flu which people should really worry about but don't because msm isn't hyping it.
statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/

It has nothing to do with the spanish influenza either.
Do you need something to happen in your life so badly?

It will fucking suck dealing with it every year as part of flu season as reportedly may become the case

Infectious for 3 weeks without symptoms? Sorry I killed you Grandma =(

Attached: mrrobot.jpg (1560x2000, 196K)

No one claimed it was the same. The commonality was the deaths from a virus that was new to the human body.

Closest thing to a good post here.

Problem is all the stuff 'we know we don't know'. Things like how much of the spread in China had to do with the way their hospitals work or societal things like shared ventilation systems and high density housing or mass transportation systems. Hell we don't even have a good grip on the variables affecting incubation times.

My guess is that the US with it's relatively low density housing, lack of public transportation and private hospitals will fare better than the rest of the world by a significant margin.

All that said I've got a little extra food just in case.

Ok boomer

I'm kinda worried cause I need to take immune suppression medicine. I'm also a smoker. How fucked am I?

that's what i did.
my stock now consists of 3 weeks of water and food for 2 persons. if it turns out that everything isn't so bad, in the worst case i simply have things in stock, which i do not have to buy in the near future.
my wife has an auto-immune disease, so maybe it is not the biggest mistake.

Anons i have infection in my gums thats fucking me up, if i solve it and take antibiotics am i going to be good for corona chan?

If you want to see the fringe and the effect the coronavirus has on the conspiritard community, go to godlikeproductions .com. They're an entertaining batch of nutcases. It's also a decent site to get breaking news from around the world. Just don't buy into their "analysis".

Can't we just gun down all these virus fuckers and dump them in a burning pit?

Antibiotics have no effect on a viral infection. Only good for bacterial infections.

Yeah i mean for my current infection, which is bacterial

Jokes aside, you can go a couple weeks infected without showing symptoms. And, you're infecting others in that time. That's the real problem here and why, mild or wild, it's WAY too late to contain this.

Good luck.

Right now, the researchers are trying EVERYTHING... including using other viruses to fight the coronavirus.

You want a zombie apocalypse? Because that's how you get a zombie apocalypse.

>it's WAY too late to contain this.
You are of course wrong.

*citation needed

I used to not care about germs that much, eh you get sick sometimes. But this covid-19 scares the shit out of me, I’m always scrubbing my hands now and taking more antioxidants

3% based on what science? Model numbers or let me guess the doctors who also got sick bcs of their bs practices lol.

Good health and diet never have a downside. I'm nervous, too, but I won't let it control me.

I'm also concerned the ripple effect of China being on lock down. We import SO much crap from China... beyond what we buy aw WallyMart. Critical metals, prescription drugs and drug ingredients... we've fucked ourselves by being beholden to the Chinese economy. Even if we don't have major outbreaks in the U.S., the economic effects could hurt us bad.

F

>the economic effects could hurt us bad.
Ideally this will have the long term effect of not single sourcing vital products to communists.

Best case scenario. Worst case is we invest massive foreign aid to China, fuck our economy into the sewer and are unable to recover.

Ready for what? A virus that can be easily mitigated by maintaining good hygiene, clean drinking water, and access to good nutrition? Also, it can't survive in high-temp environments so the equator is almost completely safe.

>> MFW Cred Forums panics because of ignorance illnesses
>> MFW we didn't even know how to treat viruses during the spanish flu, and now we have a very advanced medical industry and best practice regime.

ISHYGDDT

Gog katadyn water filters, a reusable face mask from home Depot and goggles. Some extra ammo and a lot of rice, beans, canned meat, and canned vegetables. And multivitamins. And around 20 gallons of water. You might want to get some duralogs and doubt too. Stay safe bois

You know a quick Google search makes you look like an idiot right?

lancet journal has a few studies showing that based on data out of china.

Cred Forumsro this is the same panic we same from swine flu, which I also got and survived.

It was probably the worst flu I ever had, but my fever only lasted days and total sick time was like 1.5 weeks. Definitely something life-threatening for most Americans, especially not young and/or healthy people with access to food and water.

Oh and by the way, like half a million people died from that shit.

correction: NOT life threatening

The Dow Jones is down 2000 points in 2 and a half days. That's about 7%. And it's just on concerns over the coronavirus. Expect all prices to spike soon. Food, gas, whatever. And we're gonna run out of stuff soon, too. Anything that is either made in China or uses parts & materials made in China.

Bump because this is the first decent conversation I've seen on Cred Forums in awhile.

lol right,blame it on the coronavirus.donald trump's economy is why the stock market is down

i wish my country was full of educated people who kept their sick in the foreign countrys they got the disease in,instead of not understanding how to quarantine people after they send them back to america

Mortality rate is 60% and you can catch it again. People who catch it again are experiencing total organ failure but sure it's just the sniffles bro.

Love some source with that bold claim there, buddy.

The flu has a mortality rate of .1% you retard.

Corona has a mortality rate of 3% in China but in other highly developed first world countries it's no where near that. Stop buying into the hype this is SARS 2.0.

Wait, I was just told it was up because of Obama, now when it dips...NOW it's because of Trump? Seriously, letting politics be the prism that you see all of reality through is dangerous and kinda retarded.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKMJ4WXE90

Fairly. I’ve definitely prepped more than most.

750 million people in quarantine in China (almost twice the population in America because it's the sniffles) went from one person infected to over 3,000 infected in Italy in less than a week. It's as infectious and lethal as smallpox. Swine flu was lame it was smaller in 6 times the time. This isn't swine flu

i'm kind of in the same boat, because i wish my asshole was full of cum

Bullshit, you actually believe those numbers? Doctors in China are being arrested for warning the rest of the world. You're a shill or a sheep XD

But make sure you also stock up on OTC meds to deals with the symptoms of Flu/COVID. Immodium for diarrhea (avoid dehydration), pedialyte powder for electrolytes, Acetaminophen for fever reduction, etc. I just fully stocked everything today, prepped to self quarantine for 2 months.

When the flu was peaking a month or so ago, the shelves were bare of that stuff. Good advice.

There are videos of people getting locked in there homes and the hilariously named "death cubes". Not to mention doctors confirming it's worse than you think. Oh and it can spread 30 meters from coughing and survive on a surface for over 9 days and it can stay dormant for 24 days.

It never peaked, the infection rate is still growing despite China's and easy Asian efforts. Bad info

Source?

I said THE FLU. Read for comprehension.

Also, I could use an easy Asian right now. Source?

>letting politics be the prism that you see all of reality through

whatever trumpshit,go cry about some more sports players.you retards bring politics into everything

No...no... I think you're the only one bringing up politics here.

Attached: bKjgY6mkWiJrymcb49hE.jpg (1200x628, 68K)

>This message brought to you by the Chines Government

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I'm sure americans are secretly delighted they can keep playing Vault 101 but.. concerning the virus: The virus is actually a GOOD thing.

Let an italian liver transplanted smoker which is on immunosuppressors tell you that. (It's true, there's not even a point in lying when you're in my situation)

People is going crazy like never before and only because of the medias fearmongering this like it's actually the end of the world. Truth could be the opposite, actually: we got ourselves a virus that basically exterminates >80s (aka boomers) with sniper precision. What's not to love?
... I'm backed up 24/7 by a team of professionals, those who orchestrated my liver transplant when I was 18. I'm now 33 and I lived happily ever since. I also smoke - since I never loved to drink anyway - and I'm not talking about cigarettes. That's not the only thing. I'll not go into details, but in these years I kinda took my youth back, just like the typical Stacy rides the cock carousel until she's ready to settle down. I don't give a fuck about what you think about this, mostly because you workaholic xanax droppers (I've been in the USA twice, because funny spots and concerts) are not relevant in any way, even if you kinda seem to think the world spins around your pathetic fat ass. I'm just telling you this: if there was something to worry about, since I cherish my life above everyone else's, I would be crazy mad as well.
Since I'm not american and not intrested in dwelling in this mindset you seem to find yourselves cozy into, I hate to break it to you lads, but by the end of march it's going to be all over. The only issue my country is currently pressured by is the abundance of old people ( which makes the virus more than welcomed in my eyes ) and corruption. Milan was rightfully bought by chinese rats, it can rot in hell for what I care.
And you'll have to keep up with your boring lives without the impending doom sensation you enjoy so much. Sucks to be you. Pic unr.

Attached: 1576698538849.jpg (474x656, 77K)

youtu.be/UPHFjl81XTU
youtu.be/rKek0Y30Ctw
youtu.be/kRzoqqsDQHg
youtu.be/JtDi5sOSl7I

Did all that sound better in your head before you posted it?

You're the worried one, not me. Have fun stocking canned food. Consider never going out, tho, it's probably best for both parts involved: you and the world.

Do burgers really stock canned food for a fucking flu like virus that goes away on its own?
kek

I think this is the part where you show a picture of a bunch of money.

Ok, let's hear it, why would I do such thing?

Hello, newfriend!

ofc they do.
"Better safe than sowwy, heh. Muhffredah."

Well, k, you can take pride about being an oldfag now that your vault gamey larp is over, I can understand that. Whatever makes you sleep better, fatso.

Fucking hell. I guess it might be fun to do a fallout roleplay but still

Attached: 1E169493-76F6-4A7D-B32A-8640F5F8BAF5.jpg (631x451, 46K)

Ohhh, internet insults. Cool! Too bad you don't get likes and upvotes here.

i was explaining to somebody how the economy works,a virus in chinkland isnt going to bring the dow jones down.but whatever,im sure cleetus and his redneck friends will still worship the ground trump walks on because they are to stupid to know any better

trump and his supporters dont have a good enough reason to hate the media,its all just

>tv man hurt my feelings! waaaah!

ive always said that george w bush supporting republicans were a hell of alot better then these snowflake's who support donald trump

If you felt offended by "fatso" I guess I kinda hit a... soft spot. Tee hee.

No big deal tho, you americans are all morbidly obese to a degree, so it was just like shooting on the ambulance, I'll admit that.

Are you retarded? a TWEET from Elon Musk dropped the market a couple years ago. Every major index is effected by the merest hint of a problem that could effect the economy. The FACT is, China manufacturing is DOWN now and most of the world depends on their exports.

But please... continue to let political drama rule your life.

No point. Earth is cleansing herself.

NetZero was shit internet

If anything killed off half of humanity the world would be a better place.

No need to panic either, most of you live pathetic unhappy existences anyway, it might even put some of you out of your misery with a bit of luck. Wouldnt count on it though, it appears an overwhelming majority survive, and an overwhelming majority that do die are old or sick already unfortunately.

We need something that really rips through relatively healthy humans to go global. Humanity has got away with being a shit stain on earth for too long, we need something big to wipe a lot of them out

'k?

Be amerifat
Guns killed more ppl then this virus
Prepping By buying more guns
Kill each other
Too kek

Now I'm reading the /b I once knew.
Zoomers are a plague, but the vast majority of these pathetic gaylord so attached to their mortal spoils are the worst curse ever occurred to our planet after Oct 1492.

Attached: 1576698058766.jpg (780x438, 49K)

Pisa is an actual military base btw

Antibac (alcohol) is still good, but cleaning your hands with soap is the best.

Dead people are cheap to treat. Respiratory pt's, shit tons of money. Deaths aren't the problem.

Winnie the pooh would like to know your location

>extra ammo
Americunts tryna shoot the virus, why am I not surprised

>Based on CNN analysis of news reports

Attached: 1581447123044.png (1920x1080, 269K)

finally, the voice of reason

It was inflated by Obama, running on gas since Cheeto took power, and the coronapocalyse is the the tinny prick investors needed to deflate the balloon. Expect a billion dollar bail out. That you get to pay for via taxes and inflation.

ok, Politics Man Bad. Got it.

The corona virus is an excuse to murder select citizens of every country as the new world order push for one world government

Attached: qP5sGvh.jpg (1600x1347, 360K)

They are actively halving the population so we are easier to control and you choose to remain a sheep

>

Attached: (((nose))).png (377x392, 68K)

No, this guy is right! I heard it from my Uncle who's a member of the illuminati!

OTC Antibacterial usually contains alcohol which will destroy any viruses regardless of the name.

Attached: UncleIntel.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Aren’t you retards getting mad now because the media is shilling against Bernie by doing pretty much exactly the same shirt they did to Trump. Anybody with an opinion like you is clearly from reddit so you know exactly what i’m talking about dumb fuck. It’s okay when they shill against Trump but not your precious Marxist. Why don’t you fuck right off back to faggot town and stick the barrel or a shotgun down your throat and yank that fucking trigger. If you really truly wanna make the world a better place you’ll do it. If not you’re just another hypocrite. Bye retard.

Every year a new flu vaccine pops up because a certain flu virus mutated. So every year were in proximity to a brand new virus our body has never seen. I haven't visited the doctor in ten years or have gotten a flu shot. Other more serious vaccines yes, but not the yearly flu shot. I have gotten sick sometimes but not died. My point? If you're healthy and your immune system is a-ok, you'll be fine against corona-chan

And people would still rather live here then in your country. Go figure.

Please site where the CDC said 50-70% of people worldwide will get the virus.

Attached: 1524238074770.jpg (600x432, 27K)

Dirty Italians

>1/100th European MUTT

Attached: (((diversity))).jpg (646x789, 77K)

kek oldfag

so if you don't have water you somehow magically don't need to wipe your ass? wow thanks

read for comprehension

are you completely retarded or what

Read. Comprehended.
Useless/No water somehow = no need to wipe ass

>not having a distillery

No, retard, you did not comprehend. user said UNLESS no water. Conceivably, you could simply hose your ass off instead of using toilet paper. That was the joke. And you misread it, apparently twice, did not comprehend, and even took it seriously.

Pffffttt, women can't get pregnant from mosquito bites ya big silly

Virus-laden gaseous plumes from infected individuals can infect upwards of 200 meters is by far the best thing ive ever heard, let Corona-chan take me bois

well the flu is more deadly yes but the incubation time it like hours and it dies out when it get warmer
corona has a incubation time of up to two weeks not hours! it take its time and most cases form today got infected like a week ago

if you say is harmless you are wrong
fatality rise by AGE
if you are over 60 it at 1,5% and it rising up to 16% and that not all you still can get corona and the flu
medical conditions death rate if you got corona
cardiovascular diseas 10%
diabetes 8%
chronic respiratory disease 7%
hypertension 6%

ast little fun fact düsseldorf just go a corona patient in critical condition that only 40-50min drive away form me it get closer day by day
so lets listen to some music :D

youtube.com/watch?v=o39etJFlW7k