Ever fucked a friends wife or daugther or gf? what led up to it? or ever shared a girl with some1 else?

ever fucked a friends wife or daugther or gf? what led up to it? or ever shared a girl with some1 else?

Attached: 1577685894563.jpg (1101x906, 381K)

up

up

up

Yea her name was Heidi & she was in an open relationship, he was gone so we went and fucked at his moms house where they lived. She sucked my dick like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose & I went raw cumming inside her. We were friends for years & years after & she just killed herself this year, I guess her life had fallen apart and it was the only way out for her.

i have indeed fucked a friend/neighbors wife, shes early 30s and has a thing for older married men

nice

been fucking my friends gf for a while now

Attached: IMG_20180902_010450_01.jpg (1088x1920, 644K)

Fucked friends gf after she begged me to take her to a strip club (her boyfriend went all the time, and she wanted to see what went on in them).
She came back to my place. Asked to see a mutual friends naked pics, showed her.
She was so horny it was an easy sale.
She had the biggest areolas I have ever seen before. Wish I had pics.

Also had head from friends wife. And she sent a ton of pics to me. He has no clue.

fucked a friends gf in my house party. both we're 17. friend passed out so her and I kinda just we're the last ones to find a place to crash, so she came next to me and started looking for attention. So naturally drunk me totally doesn't care about my own gf's feelings and just goes for it. Got some nice head and after a second of fucking she starts feeling remorse. So next week she tells her bf and being the cuck he is, he's mad, but won't do anything.

Damn...
Moar?

why would you cuck your friends or family ffs

Attached: Pepeweirdleave.gif (112x112, 148K)

Attached: 904-23.jpg (1088x1920, 693K)

moree

I fucked my friends gf when they were separated for 3 weeks

Best Friend and his wife got divorced because he had been talking with a female coworker. Few months later she got on tinder And Slide into my DMs. Wanted to go to dinner and catch up. Anyway dinner turned out to be no good and getting wasted. Went back to her place and fucked for hours due to whiskey dick. The entire time she kept saying how mad her ex would be if she found out I was fucking her haha pulled out came on her face and left

Yea it was my girlfriend at the time. Her sister was married called me over when her husband was out of tone.so I had sex with sisters and the funny thing is I had sex with that guys sister as well. I also have had twins but not at the same time

Actively fucking friend’s fiancé/boss’s daughter. Pic not related. AMA

Attached: 6DA26AF0-AB4A-468D-900C-F0BA97F09FBD.jpg (1108x1430, 332K)

More!

Post pics

Yeah I fucked one of my best friends gf on his kitchen sink while he was sleeping 6ft away. Also meet her up at a hotel and fucked her brains out for a few hours.

>or ever shared a girl with some1 else
Let another guy fuck my wife, if that counts

>Also had head from friends wife. And she sent a ton of pics to me. He has no clue.

this is why I don't want to get married and hardly trust anyone

Literally not a question.

>friend joined Marines
>wife was hanging around us, going to bars, showing up at parties all us dudes would go to
>shows up at my place late one night
>"can I come in, user?"
>sit and talk about my friend
>she tells me how bad he treats her, etc.
>I stand up and say I need a beer
>she literally drops to her knees in front of me and goes for the schlong
>part of me is like "whaa?" but another part of me figures a free blowie is a free blowie
>sucks me good, almost nut
>wants me to fuck her, bends over the couch
>"fuck it" I think, in for a pint, in for a pound
>she is loose as fuck - worst puss I have ever felt in my life
>pull it out eventually, make her get back on her knees and finish me off, hold the back of her head so she has to swallow the whole load
>she leaves afterward

From that point on, she would always try to corner me. All I'd do is let her blow me and swallow my loads. Eventually she must have got tired of me not nutting inside her because she stopped showing up.

Friend got out of Marines, and they got stationed in California and moved. I never called or stayed in touch.

Dunno if it counts, but girlfriend's older sister

I have two friend groups that my wife and I participate in that often have orgies. So I’ve fucked a lot of friends, and their wives. And many have fucked mine.

Fucked a friends girlfriend (now wife). Drinking involved. We were sleeping in the living room at a (different) friends house. Woke up to him getting head. Expressed interest and was invited to join. We both ended up nutting inside her.

Story?

I fucked my drug dealers GF while we were on spring break. Pulled my dick out and had green discharge on it. I noped out of there and luckily didnt catch anything.

yes. Friends gf. Lost virginity to her. She came on to me hard and didn't care and I was desperate. later we were together but of course, she cheats with you she cheats on you. Lesson learned. Terrible person I was though .

green vaginal discharge can indicate a trichomoniasis infection. men often show no symptoms even if they are infected while women show the typical symptoms of burning and itching. did you get yourself tested or are you just sure you didn't catch anything because no symptoms?

No symptoms. Been almost a year now.

you might want to get tested then. you may be carrying a sleeper parasite that usually only exhibits symptoms in women. or don't, i don't care. not like trich really does anything to men.

So, you're a shitty friend. Got it.

I did not and I want to think I would not. But I know two guys and one fucked first gf of the other and then two years later he fucked his mother who was going trough a divorce at that time. They were friends for more than ten years. Pretty fucked up and hilarious at the same time.

My gf seems fine so I'd say I'm good. Thanks for the info user.

If my friends girlfriend or wife was to give me a quick blowjob, I'm not going to turn that shit down.

Control your woman if you don't want her sucking other cock.

right on, you know your dangle better than i do user. fuck your girlfriend nice and deep like next time you see her

Ive fucked the wife of one of my friends many times over the past 20 or so years. We first messed around as drunken teens but now I just hit her up on FB every few months and shes always ready to go. He travels all the time for work and has no idea

I will. She's a keeper.

Please more so hot

No ... but
>Good friend is dating this girl
>Meet the girl and we hang out once in a while.. .both into running and run together
>We get along amazing and have similar mental health histories
They get married
I get a girlfriend
>My friend gets mad that she is running with me a lot... never says it to my face but we stop running together pretty fast
We all hang out and drink... basically all drinking bros
>The chemistry builds between me and the girl... it becomes totally crazy. We start to flirt a bit openly in front of everyone.
Had a massive falling out with friend and haven't spoken in a couple years over some dumb shit.
>Still think about her every day.
Never made a move and did not want to fuck up the relationship they had. Not sure what I could have done differently in retrospect. From everything I know it seems like their marriage is about to fall apart today.

Sorry, had to step away for a bit.

I don't have anything pre-typed, it happened not that long ago. Definitely wasn't planned or expected, don't really have any intention of doing it again.

>Gf (26) and I (30) been dating for a few years, living together happily for about a year now.
>have to go to some brunch thing with her family one weekend.
>Her brother-in-law (about 50) and sister (42) and her two nephew's come and pick us up and drive us to the restaurant.
>I never have been unfit, but stopped playing sports as much in uni, drank a lot more
>over the past few months have cut down on drinking and have been working out more
>family, who I haven't seen in a few months now, all compliment me
>sister does that lingering bicep grab when saying hi

>brunch
>mostly adults here, so a few drinks got passed around
>by the time the meal ends, it's late afternoon, I've got a bit buzzed, sister maybe a bit tipsy
>gf has an appointment so she hops on public transit to go somewhere else
>sister and in-law offer to drive me home.
>cool
>Along the way, brother-in-law realizes he needed to grab something at the store, I wasn't really listening
>asks if it's ok for him to drop me off with the rest of the family at their place
>sure, it's not that far of a trek to my place from theirs
>get dropped off with sister and nephews
>sister asks if I can help her move something from the garage to their basement while I'm there
>k dunno why your husband couldn't do this later but fine
>kids go and play, I help move stuff to the basement
>cont

go on

my gf wears thongs around the house when people come over. im not sure when or how it started, but noticing people looking over as her turns me on so much.

there's no way she's doing that as an innocent mistake, she likes being looked at (as most girls do) ;)

yeah i can tell she gets turned on when people come over. i dont know if i would ever share her though

it's probably a bad idea share her tbh, especially if you want a long term thing and kids eventually

ive shared her on /b a lot already. but i dont know how turned on she would be to fuck someone else

>been fucking my friends gf for a while now

you're no friend and she's a dirty cunt, you are both pieces of shit.

>lost my virginity to this chick while on HS, fell head over heels
>fucked 3 times a day, always cum inside
>she is 14, 5'2", brownish butter skin white girl, A cup tits, easy to orgasm
>finally get sick of her but she's in love, break up with her but she still won't leave me alone, sex is too good to get rid of her
>hatch a plan to offload her to my bro, works like a charm
>bro ghosts me and falls in love with my cumslut, wtf.exe
>fast forward 2 years and he gets in a life threatening car wreck
>show up by his side at the hospital because I'm a true bro,
>see the chick there at the hospital, grief stricken
>drive back to her place to get high and catch up, put on a movie
>we end up spooning on her bed while we are watching, look at her and start making out
>fuck the absolute shit out of her all over her room, cum inside like old times
>keep this up for months while he's going through recovery,
>he finds out I'm fucking her at my birthday party and picks a fight with me
>beat his ass even though he's still got stitches and a body cast
>he ends up crying on my shoulder while I tell him she's just a dumb hoe
>she hears and gets back with him, captain cuck had kids with her.

Share her on b again?
Ever fantasize about her getting fucked?

I fucked my friends daughter. I was 26, he was like in his late 30's maybe 37. He was my old bosses buddy. We all partied a lot and I'm a likable guy so we wound up becoming friends. Used to have him over for UFC fights and what not. I met his daughter when I was 18 and she was like 13. So I'm 26, going through a divorce and she keeps giving me attention on facebook. By this time, I'm 26 and she's 19. I invite her to a house party, my wife, who I'm not officially broken up with yet is at work, but we still live together. This girl comes and sits on my lap and grinds on me and tells me I'm cute. We hang out the following weekend. She gave me head and we fucked and hung out again after that. Her dad saw us flirting on FB and he went off on me in messages, but he doesn't know we hooked up.

>be 20
>dropped out of college because can't afford it
>working as waiter
>manager starts flirting with me
>tells me she'll be my sugar momma and pay for my school if I date her
>after 3 months of this arrangement, my lease is up on my apartment
>she tells me to move into her house with her
>thanksgiving break comes
>her daughter comes to visit (18, attending college in california [we lived in arizona])
>end up hanging out with her all day while her mom is at work
>we get drunk at a party later that week
>make out
>she goes back to college without us saying anything to her mom
>comes back for christmas break
>we start having sex
>going about 30 minutes, hear keys at the door
>I jump off her and run to the bathroom
>daughter runs to her bedroom
>both sets of our clothes are sitting on the living room floor

needless to say, I was kicked out promptly, fired from my job, and had to drop out of college the following semester because couldn't afford it. don't regret it

sometimes i fantasize about a cock in her mouth when im fucking her

fucked my friends wife for a solid year 3 years. hes a trucker on the road a lot.

are you still doing it? share pics user

So he just went off on me like last year, and her and I are trying to hang out again. If I posted pics I feel like it'd severely cock block my chances as well as she may be lurking on here. We've never talked about Cred Forums, but she's the type to be on here LOL. If she read any of this she'd probably know who I am.

fucked my neighbors wife. she's also my co worker.

Attached: 1530498000739.jpg (707x796, 129K)

I fucked my girls sister, actually we still do fuck everytime they visit from Alabama, we usually wait till everyone is asleep and fuck outside in the garage or drive down the road. She sends me nudes all the times to keep me wanting her lol shes such a little slut. I've posted her on here before

My friend was treating his girl like shit. For some reason she came to me about it. I didn't believe her at first but then she proved he was cheating on her. I told her to dump his ass but she stuck around. A few months later he told her he was visiting family out of state but was really cheating on her. She found out because he left his Facebook open and came to my house crying about it. Fucked her several times for the next few days. She dumped him when he came home.

Fucked my ex, then when she left I continued to catfish her younger sister. Got nudes to prove it

Pic of said sis in law

Attached: received_522266611490708.jpg (480x744, 27K)

Legend

One of the catfished pictures

Attached: 30453089-5ae7-4769-ba10-aef538a74822.jpg (864x960, 82K)

moar pls

how do you guys do it nowadays?

Guy at work was getting divorced. His soon to be ex was on the prowl, came to bar after work mid week, hanging around with me all night.

One of the easiest ONS I've ever had. We fucked a few times before she moved away, a few before the divorce was final and a couple when it was finalized.

She was a 6/10 but had great tits, heavy C's and she was on the skinny side. Loved making them bounce.

Attached: received_539362903114412.jpg (486x800, 38K)

Attached: received_541833892867313.jpg (720x1184, 23K)

Attached: received_561074210943281.jpg (720x1184, 68K)

I once responded to an ad on reddit, some german girl that was married was neglected (husband worked as a location scout for german movies or something) and the girl wanted to be a hotwife. Ofc I went for it and I after like 2 weeks of kik I met up with her in a mall in Leverkussen (near Cologne) and after an hour or 2 of walking around she took me to her flat and I fucked the living shit out of her, several hours. Taped it and sent it to her husband. It was okay.

Reddit fucks were easy back then

Attached: received_747476152404577.jpg (679x1280, 41K)

pics user

Attached: received_541230006261035.jpg (720x1184, 34K)

shes a great fuck

Attached: 010445_01.jpg (1088x1920, 801K)

video or fake

been fucking this guys wife for a couple years

Attached: IMG956976.jpg (1600x1202, 199K)

I would beat the shit out of you if I was your “friend”. if your telling the truth that is. everyone cheats. your just a hating bitch. better hope he doesn’t find out. if he’s not a pussy that is.

Why do you guys age ate different rates than each other? That's weird

We're gonna need a lot more pics, any of those hangers leaning over?

not fake but this was 5 years ago and she never sent me the video (made it with her phone)

her name was vicky or viola or whatever, the guy I cucked had some spanish name so he wasn't really a german anyway.

none, sorry. was years ago.

Because he thought saying she was 11 would sound worse, so he bumped it up to 13

holy fuck she literally looks like my wife???

thank god her tits don't have thicc blue veins and aren't pale as fuck, else I seriously would have doubted her loyalty

Had a 3some with my buddy and his girl after a night of drinking in a hot tub.

She was flashing me fingers like a baseball catcher while sucking my buddys dick. ended up damn near fisting the bitch before i fucked her

Both dropped our loads on her huge redheaded titties

was a glorious time

how old is she? how come your girl never find out

You wouldn't do shit pussy.

My sister in law is living with me right now. I want to try and fuck her. I'm married. Not a lardass, not a gym freak.

She's 20. Likes to drink. Comes home after wife goes to bed usually. Waitress, dumb. Hasn't shown any interest in me. Tips?

More!

Rape

get her drunk then try fuck her

kek

She never found out cause we are super vigilante about hiding it. She was 18nwhen it started 19 now.

how old are you. That's important

Not gonna green text it but..
Grabbed my gf older sisters ass when we were all drunk.. tried to fuck my friends girl when I was super drunk.. failed but not scarily . Tried to get my girl to suck my friends dick but she was too scared so they ended up just talking all night while I waited for her to start somethin

So you live with your girl at 19yo? or is her sister just a lot younger.
Also big props for you.
Never heard of anyone that pulled it off for so long, how do you hide the pics and messages?

some slut from high school who never let me bang and who I still talked to was having relationship problems. Her man was in jail and couldn’t support her and their kids. I also know the piece of shit from high school. I made her think she finally found a man that can pay her bills. Told her I wanted to buy her a house make her happy. I work in aviation so i’m hardly ever home. after about a month of taking her kids to chucky cheese and banging the ever lasting life out of her I got tired of her pussy and told her that it wasn’t going to work out. To make a long story short, the last time I ever heard of her was when her brother called me outside of my old childhood home thinking I still lived there threatening to fuck me up. I told him fuck you your a pussy and hung up. A week ago an old friend tells me how jasmines brother got arrested at my parents old house.

Attached: BBBDC1A5-A9AE-49E7-8A42-1F67224DD42C.jpg (216x200, 10K)

I fucked my friend's grandmother first year of college. First woman I fucked without a condom.

go to sleep jerry

no sex but:
>be with 2 friends, a stranger and his gf
>we want to go to club
>i flirt with his gf all the time
>we get into club, but he can't get in because too young, but his gf gets in
>i kiss with his gf
don't remember what else happened, i think i just kissed with her but nothing more happened. it's been too long ago

Hypothetically speaking I actually would if you did that to me. But the fact is that you still a little bitch that has to fuck other dudes girlfriends when their week and emotional. what a pussy

Spectacular

not everyone cheats, you are the bitch.
now everyone is happy, the guy can fuck the abroad girls, and this cutie can fuck whoever she wants whenever she likes.

Does he know?

Fucked a friends wife. He's dead now though. Basically, he was an abusive dick and her and I had always been close. We had hooked up prior to them meeting.

cool story

Had a threesome with my girlfriend at the time and my friend's wife. Not a Chad, just got super lucky.

World's biggest faggot

Fucked my wife's aunt for a couple years before jumping ship to younger meat.

Fucked my girlfriend's BFF a bunch of times.

Fucked a coworker/kinda friend's wife for a year or so. She could cum by giving head, so, needless to say, she guzzled gallons of my spunk.

it'll go wrong, very wrong, don't fuck up your marriage you are still young. Is your sexual relationship with wife already this bad?

>I work in aviation.

Attached: 1322431_orig.jpg (454x284, 27K)

do you ever worry about getting caught? sounds like a unicorn for her to cum from sucking off! lucky girl and lucky you!

haha brutal, but it sounds like you put your parents at risk with this shit. all these random guys turning up at their house. not cool man

Good point. It's not that bad. Good relationship. Her sister is just hot and has such nice titties.

hell no he's retarded

Attached: IMG_20180902_010441_01.jpg (1088x1920, 663K)

lol where you from?

Attached: IMG_6110.jpg (1538x2048, 435K)

Any pussy close up

more?

socal

ah east coast here

Attached: IMG_6988.jpg (1538x2048, 615K)

Attached: 20180904-232215-667.jpg (1088x1920, 639K)

mmh there must be something wrong.
When i got the urge to fuck someone it was always because there were some problems, but maybe it is just me.
You could always ask your wife a threesome it'll be less embarassing than you hitting on your sister in love

This guy was my best friend. During my junior year of high school he told me he was tired of being a virgin. So I told him that I could find a girl that would sleep with him. So I hook them up with this horror that I had fucked quite a few times and instead of just fucking and leaving he immediately fell for the girl. He always did that shit, like saying I love you after like 3 days of dating. Well I was still talking to her after they've been together and we were talking about fucking but she didn't want to go behind my friend's back. Instead she told him that she wanted to fuck me one more time and he agreed to it and let me come over to his house and fuck his girlfriend on his bed. I didn't know it at the time but I found out later that he was watching through a crack in his bathroom door. It was pretty awkward but not as awkward as me having to go back five minutes after leaving because I left my hoodie. We kind of stopped talking after that.

That's 5 years apart dudes lmao

Any without the panties showing her wet lips

i gased 5 jews

The one on the right. We fucked starting about 2 months after I broke up with my ex. I've known her since she was 8. She admitted to me that she had a crush on me from her teens onward. She was almost 21 when I broke up with my ex and had asked her out to a movie, no intention. During the movie she reached over and grabbed my dick and asked if she could come over after. We ended up having an affair for a couple years. Her dad was the guy who officiated my wedding too.

Attached: 19601209_10213108484171012_1920450597890423865_n.jpg (720x960, 103K)

Yeah you right

Fucked an exwife's friend and Air Force buddy's wife for 3 years behind his and her back. She was a nasty freak. I could do whatever I wanted to her. Came in her for 2 and half years and told her to make her husband cum in her on the same days I did just in case. Fucked the exwife and her on the same day many many times. Both licked each others cum off my dick without knowing it.

We started talking again towards the end of 2018 and had hung out a few times. I was getting ready to move from this rent house my girlfriend and I had rented. We broke up a month into the lease and had to stay living together for five more months which was absolute hell. Before the lease was up and we moved away we had all our friends come up and have a party. My friend from the previous post showed up with a girl he had just started dating and for some reason she and I hit it off. I was really drunk so I was flirting with her nonstop the entire night and then she and my friend slap in my bed with me that night. He is a heavy sleeper and was also a bit drunk so he didn't know anything was happening. It started off kind of slow with me lightly touching to find out how far she was going to let me go. We got as far as making out with me fingering her. After that party we were texting Non-Stop until I went over to her house and ate her out. Eventually after us talking for a bit she dumped my friend and then she and I started dating. I dumped her like a month later because she was an 18 year old Zoomer and I'm 22. She was just too immature especially for her age.

I'm a really good friend

would not pull out

Story time

Friends gf. They were on a break, and we were out clubbing. She kept dancing up on me, asked her if she wanted to go to her place, she said yea.

Attached: 42.jpg (576x960, 153K)

my god i hope i don't ever become your friend

Did something similar with a friend's girlfriend. They were trying to get pregnant but his swimmers weren't doing the job. So she would come over and have a threesome with my wife and I (they're old friends and had fucked around before), she'd fuck me, go home and fuck her guy. Legendary slut.

Attached: af.jpg (1080x1000, 127K)

Any more pics?

Favorite encounter was a couple months into our little fling, she had come over to spend the weekend with me. Wife had moved out to be with her parents, leaving me with the house. She came over on Friday night, we fucked. Saturday morning, we had been sleeping in and my ex comes by unannounced, walks into the bedroom with her friends daughter laying naked in my arms. She got pissed but didn't make a scene, we were broken up, she had no reason to be jealous. She left without getting what she came for. New GF gave me a blowjob to ease the stress as soon as my ex left.

Attached: 415131_3800924550012_2119113448_o.jpg (1536x2048, 343K)

Sadly not. Which is a shame, she's a lovely girl. Tall, about 5'10", lean as hell, amazing tits, great ass. When we were trying to get her pregnant she actually made me fuck her handmaid's tale style a few times which was strangely hot. My wife loved it.

I worried some, but too stupid to care. Yes, I was very lucky.

Any nudes?

As close as we're gonna get to that. She snapped me a few but I never saved 'em.

Attached: a072800.jpg (720x960, 80K)

You are a faggot

AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FAGGOT. IMAGINE THESE THOUGHTS EVEN CROSSING YOUR MIND IN A PASSING MANNER, LET ALONE ACTUALLY WILLING YOURSELF TO THINK THESE THOUGHTS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Attached: 1576065234505.jpg (428x424, 16K)