Be really honest Cred Forums, do I have chances of pussy with this face?

Be really honest Cred Forums, do I have chances of pussy with this face?

Attached: IMG_20200225_153121404.jpg (1080x1440, 340K)

No

yes. just set your standards super low.

Yes
If you have the money.

being called one,yes

Cut your hair and grow a beard then maybe

Attached: 1582139803656m.jpg (786x1024, 102K)

kinda look like that fag from star wars kylo ren

Honest to god yes. Ive seen the most hideous, disgusting human beings get laid. Just find an equally as disgusting girl and i bet you get laid.

Dude, with today's medical technology, you can have a pussy , anyone can, don't worry about it.

You look like a FtM, so... if you go fuck yourself, sure.

You’ll get pussy kylo

Attached: DE2D66FC-3568-4B23-8DF2-9017DB792E6E.jpg (3000x4000, 1.65M)

Based

Off brand Kylo made in China

kek

Be yourself, be confident, experiment with your look, make friends, be seen, talk to women, and don't be this needy. It's not all that hard to get laid just requires tact. Uglier guys than you get it.

Also I would cut the hair

Get a haircut. Get contacts. Don't give up after rejection.

You'll be fine.

Honestly you're not that bad , leave a thicker goatee and do something with the hair.
I believe in you faggot OP.

What's up with the hair and the cholo moustache?

Get prescription sunglasses so you just look cool all the time. Easy.

Yes, just make sure to have a nice personality and don't set standards too high

It's like michael cera and adam driver had a child

Fuck yeh, you're not that bad looking, you'll get some ezpz

The perfected creatura

Definitely get a haircut. Nothing too drastic, just bring the back and sides up off your collar, trim maybe a quarter inch off the rest, start parting it aggressively on your left side. Use some product to put a little lift and wave into what lays across your hairline, like a small dab of a decent pomade that easily washes out.

Glasses actually aren't awful but that pair is plain af. Try to find a more masculine pair, maybe straighter across the top, maybe thicker rims. Definitely stick with squarish lenses, it helps accentuate your eyes which I actually think are very pretty.

Definitely shave the scruff, all of it, every day or every other day if you get razorburn. Develop a morning+night skincare routine that works for you to help clear up your minor complexion issues. Non-comedogenic cleanser and moisturizer with a decent humectant. EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT.

IMHO you're actually cute, your features are well-proportioned and even if your jawline and eyes are kinda feminine they're very inviting. If you get into the habit of putting in effort every day, I promise you girls will notice you and you will get some tang.

t. a girl

Wash your hair, perhaps cut it, shave, use some products to clear up your skin.

This. Take care of yourself and girls notice. It will also make you more confident which is what its all really about. This look just screams insecure.