Just imagine for a moment, you go to the stores to find the shelves all empty

Just imagine for a moment, you go to the stores to find the shelves all empty...

Don't worry, you'll find whatever you need at Amazon, for 2-3 times the normal price + shipping.

Venezuela knows all about it...

ChinaMarts & CostCo(s) will be hit hard as supply chains halt.

Is martial law coming?

foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/24/coronavirus-covid-19-global-pandemic-closed-borders-market-crash/

Attached: 79262792-supermarket-aisle-with-empty-shelves-3d-render.jpg (1300x866, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boredomtherapy.com/dangerous-foods-from-china/
wsj.com/articles/world-economy-shudders-as-coronavirus-threatens-global-supply-chains-11582474608
time.com/5777986/macys-close-125-stores/
hbr.org/2019/07/is-the-u-s-on-its-way-to-becoming-a-cashless-society?
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-01-03/central-banks-are-the-biggest-risk-to-the-economy-in-2020
m.andnowuknow.com/buyside-news/walmart-launches-walmart-fulfillment-services-combines-online-and-store/anne-allen/67013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is martial law coming?
Nah.
Unclench.

It's just a thought.

That's fine, I came to the store to buy the shelves.

Lol, with that logic local stores can just start selling stuff for 3x as cheap as amazon, amazon goes about of business.

They will run out of supply first then amazon can fuck peole over.

Eastern Suppliers are shutting down, you do read the news poorly even, yeah?

All of Asian supply chains are locking up..

NO MORE MADE IN CHINA!
(Or Asia)

Is American food seriously produced in China though?

boredomtherapy.com/dangerous-foods-from-china/

It's a global supply Chain problem, Hong Kong was the international shipping dock, that's closing too.

wsj.com/articles/world-economy-shudders-as-coronavirus-threatens-global-supply-chains-11582474608

>Unclench.
Okay.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Humanity is stupid as fuck, thats all ive got to say

>boredomtherapy.com/dangerous-foods-from-china/

Like half say they're not even exported though..
Also.
>eggs
>wine

Who the fuck would ever import eggs or wine from China, and why?

i just think its funny that america wouldnt even need to worry about this bullshit if they kept their globe trotters in china.but nope,they gotta continue to prove how stupid the country is and bring them all over to america and then fail on understanding what a quarantine is suppose to be

>wine

hey idiot,guess what sake is made out? not that it matters,your probably some trumpshit who doesnt drink alcohol and brags about it just like the president does

im glad the coronavirus is another example of how stupid americans really are

Nice picture of store in America

Attached: 1513208333856s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>fuck would ever import eggs
the egg mix restaurants use, particularly in fast food, are contained in like milk cartons. there's a whole process involved making them that way and storage-friendly for long(er) periods of time.

>hey idiot,guess what sake is made out?

Typically out of rice. Typically in Japan..

Again: Who the fuck would ever import wine from China?

>not that it matters,
Nothing really matress, user. This is Cred Forums
>your
*You're
>probably some trumpshit
Not even a Yank
>who doesnt drink alcohol
I do. Which is why the concept of importing wine from China is utterly baffling to me..
>and brags about it just like the president does
Knicca wat?

Are you mad because you have a cellar full of chink vintage or something?

Maybe it's a shelf store.

I guess powdered eggs or egg sausage or other industrial processed forms are better suited for import/export over long distances.. The page user linked had pictures of regular fresh eggs with the entry though.

That said, I'd probably recommend against importing powdered egg from China as well, given their milk-powder standards.

>wine
>sake

Try again, retard.

I found this in YLYL...

Suddenly it's not so funny.

Attached: 1582732755615m.jpg (988x1024, 100K)

yeah dry egg (used in MREs)
our soldiers eating food imported from our adversary lol. though the DoD may have cracked down on that just like what they did with software originating from China.

it's also used in a lot of feed as it's compact, easy to store, simple to prepare, and contains much needed protein.

Well we already know Big Retsilers are going all digital, many believe cashless societies are at the door too, & the hyper money printing is going to kill a lot of currencies...

Links...

time.com/5777986/macys-close-125-stores/

hbr.org/2019/07/is-the-u-s-on-its-way-to-becoming-a-cashless-society?

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-01-03/central-banks-are-the-biggest-risk-to-the-economy-in-2020

Also, it looks like Walmart is planning on giving Amazon a run for their money....

m.andnowuknow.com/buyside-news/walmart-launches-walmart-fulfillment-services-combines-online-and-store/anne-allen/67013