How can I stop a depression?

how can I stop a depression?

Attached: 6333B32D-6250-4679-9112-C31AEBA21A9C.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

make an impression instead

With professional medical care

Change something. For me it was leaving the country.

kys

why did you start it ?

Suffering from it for many years therapy did not help
Just run on autopilot most of my days and try to cling onto anything that doesn't make me feel sad or dead inside.
I am well aware that one-day i won't be able to fight it anymore

let us start with why are you depressed

it’s been there always. but I was unable to get a woman who made the initiative to sleep with me, sleep with me. instead we met up with my best friend and she slept with him. which is not the worst, but it brought out a lot of feelings of being inadequate and unlovable. Rough past, and I deeply feel that no one wants me around. It just made me very sad and I don’t know if I can shake it off and pretend like nothing.
I can’t afford to be depressed again, I need to take control of my life cause I have no one and nothing.
If I don’t do it now at age 24, I could easily end up killing myself as a failure further ahead

I want to do this but I am scared

I do this but my care is awful. and good care is very expensive, 30€ an hour

just rest assured, nothing of value would be lost, eventhough such a dire eventuality would actually happen, in actual concrete reality such as the one in wich you die. faggot

eh
edgy

Work.
Sport.
Schrink.
Weed.

Jerk off, then do something produktive/creative for at least 2 hours, then take a warm bath with bathsalt, relaxing music and some sweets. Then masturbate again.

OMIGOD!!! JUST STOP BEING SAD AND BE HAPPY INSTEAD!!!

YLYL is a start...

Gotta get your mind off shit...

Have sex with a nice mate.

you fucking nigger

It all starts after you hit absolute rock bottom... after you realize how worthledd you really are, you can go 2 ways... the first one is giving up.. the second one is start standing up for yourself... if ppl disrespect you, return it.. start doing what makes you happy, not what makes the people around you happy with you.. start doing things that will benefit your bottom line and keep that grind up... falling back into depression is only around the corner, but happiness is also out there.. but also keep in mind, when dealing with people, those that want respect, gives respect.. but never give respect to somepne that doesnt deserve or return it

I feel for you because feelings of inadequacy can be tough to shake.

Let us forget about women for a second.

Instead, how about starting with picking 1 thing to accomplish that you think would improve yourself like learning a new skill, getting in shape, really anything.

And get involved in 1 new meaningful activity. If you're religious, get involved with church. If not, some kind of volunteer work. Anything that let's you socialize without pressure.

That feel

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Attached: plz.jpg (549x473, 43K)

I write, sing and learning guitar.
I do student radio and i'm in a movie club, granted the people in both those group find me a bother.

I’m on the brink of turning into a monster.
I can’t make people enjoy my company if I’m disrespectful , I’m to angry for that

throw yourself in music, especially learning guitar

why do you think people consider you a bother

Dude i feel this.
Therapy doesnt work
Pills dont work
Just come to grips that im never going to be happy in life and like you i know that one day i wont be able to take it anymore

I’m different.
I can’t talk about things I’ve experienced cause it’s mostly bad.
stuff like that.
People like me, but it quickly fades cause I find them boring and they find me demanding.
And no I won’t change that, I refuse to change so all the spoiled Norwegian people will accept me.