Age restrictions are violations of basic human rights and will be abolished during our lifetime

Age restrictions are violations of basic human rights and will be abolished during our lifetime.

Attached: 10.jpg (1024x1024, 459K)

if you're talking about concent, no, 12 year olds cannot concent since they dont realise what sex is. plus, most people regret their preteen age specificaly couse you dont think straight. Plus, you're acting like a child would actualy feel attached to a fat dumbass with a loli fetish.

Ridiculous. Children have no idea about a lot of things. Would you give a credit card to a child? a line of credit? Signing a contract?

Hell no.

>Plus, you're acting like a child would actualy feel attached to a fat dumbass with a loli fetish.
Honestly, barring all the other stupid shit these anons always say, this is the absolute truth.
Even it it were legal, all the little lolis would find their own princely chads to ride, and they would be in the same position they are now anyway.

Yeah, okay. Because lawmakers give a shit what a couple twisted unwashed kissless neckbeard perverts believe.

Attached: 25993419bcac22c.jpg (480x627, 44K)

Attached: c08.jpg (640x777, 92K)

He will make it happen

Attached: 6BA4CA7D-13F7-427E-B396-EBB575B67E80.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: deletdis.jpg (462x476, 67K)

Attached: l-2354.jpg (700x851, 44K)

Mad cause u cant get pussy over the age of 18, fuck off

Attached: sydny.jpg (604x762, 84K)

If they are abolished, it'll just to make it easier for women to form harems for alphas

Wait, is used old pussy better than fresh and tight?

Ok nonce

Keep dreaming you fucking pedofile

can confirm, not totally a chad but definitely a pretty boy and I find a lot of little girls trying to flirt with me and stuff with no provocation

Attached: 1574361872096.jpg (544x640, 53K)

Lol

Every middle schooler I’ve been with has consented.

lmaooo

She makes my cock throb but seriously a lot of girls this age/size would have a difficult time taking a grown mans penis without a lot of pain.

Just gotta go slow

I’d probably just finger her and then use her mouth to cum.

how about hormones and dick surgery? You're not a biggot are you?

>She makes my cock throb but seriously a lot of girls this age/size would have a difficult time taking a grown mans penis without a lot of pain.
>Implying that's a bad thing

Attached: download.jpg (640x498, 23K)

>concent
Holy shit you're making the pedobears ITT look smarter than you

That works, start breaking her in a bit first.

I’m ok with them crying as long as nothing rips or gets permanently damaged.

My wife gave head to an older guy for her first time. He played with her but only ever fucked her mouth.

Different guy but my girlfriend was sexually abused when she was like 10 and now loves giving head.

honestly I wouldn't want to do anything to a really young girl unless I was, say, in a country where it was legal but I get these really young sluts sometimes that try to show off to me and and get all flirty and shit and it's like the blue could kill lol

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-03-14-38-09.png (540x960, 423K)