Rumor has it that this junky died from a heroin overdose. Is that true...

Rumor has it that this junky died from a heroin overdose. Is that true? Can we finally lay her to rest where she deserves?

Attached: 1576797578992~2.jpg (114x128, 5K)

I’ve searched and searched and I still can’t find anything.

People have been looking into this and nobody can confirm shit. So there's no proof she's dead or alive.

Either the bitch realized her name is completely fucked and tried dropping off the map or she did genuinely die and they're shamefully keeping her death hidden

Who fucking cares.

I've done a huge investigation on this, the only evidence i found is her boyfriend stating she's dead, she's faked her death multiple times before, and she gets put in rehab every so often. so her disappearing from social media isnt too weird for her. she could also be taking a break or simply quitting the internet. anytime she gains notoriety, she cant take criticism too well and leaves. she's gained a good following on tik tok, and she may just be too stressed from online harassment and making content. but she also may have died, that kind of lifestyle just happens that way

i will fap either way

Thats is where I found her. TikTok. I never followed her but always felt so bad for her when her shit would come up. I know people like her. But then I saw a thread here about her being dead and went down a deep rabbit hole about her. Can’t believe I ever missed it. Been lurking here for ages.

Shroedingers whore

Attached: 1582000340945.png (768x448, 17K)

Same, i felt super bad for her. then digging in to find out if she's dead, finding a ton of bad stuff, watching her youtube videos, and she said she was over all her past shit, and said it doesnt bother her now, but i really dont believe her. im pretty certain she just gave up and is focusing on her private life rather worrying about what all hundreds of people are saying about her. and maybe one day she returns. but also maybe she stays "dead"

Anyone have her noods?

Update:
Data source: Delaware County Death Records

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x864, 364K)

She's 18 now so nudes can be posted

dont know if its credible tho, should look into that, some of these fucks just say that so you end up buying a useless report

OH shit so she really is dead lmao

only the ones made when she was 18 retard

Nah she's 19 now so any nudes are now legal. Hdheheh

jesus youre stupid

Alright post em. Time to tap in her honor

Post the nudes.. Let me ejaculate

Bro delete that hit major dox or dont do u

Nobody cares if she is alive or dead, just post her fucking nudes

Hold up, I made a post saying that it's credible but then I searched myself and apparently I might be dead too...so you're right.

its public information

yeah but these retards dont know how to find, fair enough though.