Does anyone know if Escape From Tarkov is worth buying from G2A rather than the actual website...

Does anyone know if Escape From Tarkov is worth buying from G2A rather than the actual website? I've seen so many streamers play it and I think it would be something I'd really get into but I can't justify spending nearly €50 on it.

( ps, if anyone is rich enough to get me a code lol send it here: haloton660(at)x3mailer(.)com )

P.P.S. General Tarkov Thread.

Attached: 12183910_1501820796778902_3415702667961978875_o.jpg (1558x997, 116K)

bump

No, game is trash. Its boring af and you die you literally lose everything. Retarded garbage

i like the idea of a hardcore progression FPS though, gives it a challenge.

bumpp

>game isn't piss poor boring
>game has actual punishment instead of saying "user... shame on you"
>game has proper mechanics that make the whole idea challenging and it makes your brain work
>sound system is literally flawless
>constantly have to look everywhere to understand exactly what you are doing
>>>SO BORING

Sorry dude. This is a Tarkov thread not a Plants vs Zombies thread. Go and play your stupid games elsewhere.

Haha, I like this reply. I love Hardcore FPS and i think Tarkov would be right up my street

Ok have fun dying and losing hours of work lmao idiot

>sage

bump

another bump

buhump

anyone rich enough to gift this? lol

Poor nigger faggot get a job

Attached: 1578281961003.png (400x322, 151K)

have you tried justemutarkov? offline only though. but great to get a feel for it.

DO NOT BUY

FUCKING SHIT GAME. HACKERS EVERYWHERE.

for sure. stick with pubg, i have never seen a hacker on that game.

Just don't be fucking garbage and that won't happen.

Escape from tarkov has more hackers than PUBG

Yes wheras every other FPS game in the world is completely hacker free. Shit Valve released CS:Go HOW long ago and there are still hackers?

i do feel like these big time streamers might be buffed on the server side to make the games look better on stream.

It's a scam, not a video game.

The game is a fucking scam.

i bought it, downloaded it, and am playing it. elaborate.

i'll do anything possible at this moment in time for tarkov lol.

nevermind, decided to buy it lol