Whats a movie that will make me stop being such a bitch and want to live...

Whats a movie that will make me stop being such a bitch and want to live? Something you watch and then go take a good long look at yourself in the mirror

Attached: Édouard_Manet_-_Le_Suicidé_(ca._1877).jpg (1774x1445, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0125659/
youtube.com/watch?v=vI_n2noEHns
choosefi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

team america

There isn’t one. You’d find some other excuse to not live anyway.
Go ahead and kill yourself.

Wake in fright

Attached: Vanilla_sky_post.jpg (220x325, 32K)

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 317K)

Not sure if there's a movie out there of that magnitude. Movies are just for entertainment, really, so unless you're 16 and super-impressionable, you won't get that much out of even a movie made in earnest.

Instead, try reading.

Pianist

Seen it, funny but still want to kill myself
Yea i know, but anything to give me any sort of motivation helps
thanks, never heard of it. Ill check it out
not a fan of cruise, but Ill check it out

nice recomm user

looks interesting, will definitely checker out
yea I know, i honestly just need something to take my mind off killing myself. Any books you reccomend?
great movie

watch this and start acting like a man ya lil bitch

Attached: The_Man_Who_Would_Be_King.jpg (256x387, 25K)

isn't this just kike propaganda?

looks kind of gay

>Any books you recommend?
I'd honestly first evaluate what you want out of life. I firmly believe in the quote

"A man with a strong enough Why can bear any How"

Then look to some motivational and success stuff once you have a pretty clear direction. But the tough part will be to develop a meaningful goal.

Cheked

well thats just u being a faggot user

I guess I have a direction. I'm actually starting a new job (electrical apprenticeship) on monday. The thing is it's 65 hours a week, alright pay i guess ($20 a hour). It's just I don't know i I really want to do it, but I don't kow what else to do. This was just a opportunity offered to me so I took it. I'm now dreading the thought of working that much though, even though I don't really do anything with my freetime.

I guess my goal is to buy a house and start a family someday, but I'm just so tired and don't want to work for it

Once you get on the job site and around some other dudes you'll chad up some. Blue collar jobs have a lot of salty motherfukers so if you can't take constructive criticism and just downright mean ass teasing you better look toward college and getting an office job where they have some kind of an HR department to protect your little bitch feelings because that's not going to happen on construction sites.

oh yeah and learn Spanish because most of the older guys don't speak it and if you can translate for the other crews like the drywall guys you will be a more valuable employee and more respected.

>don't want to work for it
If that's the case, then it may not be the right goal for you. The whole house/wife/kids is often just a placeholder goal for people and honestly, all it means is more goddamn work and risk for you.

It's good that you've got something lined up, so definitely stick with that. Money coming in is always good and trades are a decent skill to have. But as you move forward, constantly think about what you really want out of life.

Another way to think about it is this: Look ahead ten years. Where do you really want to be then? Once you have that vision, think what you need to do each year/month to get there

don't watch vanilla sky, watch this instead: imdb.com/title/tt0125659/

Whiplash is a really motivational movie from one point of view, but the exact opposite from another.

Man Bites Dog in my opinion

Attached: Man_Bites_Dog_-_censored_poster.jpg (267x372, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vI_n2noEHns

Yea I'm fine with shit talking and stuff. I think that shit is funny. I'm more of a bitch in the sense that I have no self discipline. It's hard to get out of bed in the morning and I always fall back on drugs and alcohol to cope with being bored/depressed.

Yea I don't really know if I want a wife and kids, because I got trust issues and like you said it is more hard work. I just can't think of any other goal really.

fucking great film.

Into the Wild
or
Five Easy Pieces

>I just can't think of any other goal really.
How about financial independence?

choosefi.com/