How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And gods trapping me here

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And gods trapping me here

>always cold
>parents are poor as fuck
>live in a literal third world country shit den
>my house literally looks more broken down then poor peoples in Mexico and illegal immigrants
>god traps me here
>non stop wind
>paranoid my house has black mold
>roof leaks when it rains
>when its not raining its -10 degrees every day with non stop hurricane gale force winds
>every single time i open my window theres 45 mph winds
>as soon as i open my window i get frostbite and the wind blows shit all over my room and slams my door shut
>paranoid the wind is killing me because its blowing around mold in my house
>ALWAYS windy
>stick ghetto pieces of styrofoam in my 300 year old window to block out the wind
>even with that the wind is blowing so hard i can feel it in my room and it blows my curtain around
>always trapped in my room
>my house is 60 degrees and freezing cold
>parents are always home
>parents are literally always here 24 hours a day right next to me
>nothing near me
>only have small villages 30 miles away with nothing but 2 stores and one main road
>no one around
>only people i know are yelling angry fucked up scizophrenics
>god traps me here

I’m 7 hours from a fucking city I’m 7 hours from a fucking city I’m 7 hours from a fucking city

Attached: 7EFB5E3E-DC9B-4251-A4CA-3FEFEAF2E5A8.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Sounds like you have loads of space. Build a hut and have a fucking massive fire. The exercise will warm you up.

shouldn't have driven high, nigger

We stand against them with you.

Attached: 👁️.jpg (1080x2160, 906K)

It snows and rains all day

>WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN?!

>somav?
>Huletedousas
as a result,a bunch of singing shirtless

Attached: s01f19ad9b81f64188237357fb1a5ec8f.jpg (714x1000, 106K)

Stop being a nigger.
Problem solved

>on probation for dui
>"nah fam, its cuz im black"
>"god has cursed me"
>creates these threads almost daily
>clearly schizo

You have no fucking clue what god does

Stop copy pasting this you fucking nigger

This post violates a rule.
This post violates United States law.
Cred Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [More Info]
Submitting false or misclassified reports will result in a ban.
Just reported you for violating US law. I'm so sick of your life.

Error: You were warned. You must first view this warning to post again.

[Return]

FUCKING BAN HIM FOR SPAMMING MODS

FUCKING BANNING ME BUT NOT HIM POSTING THIS OVER 10,000 TIMES YOU FUCKING RETARDED WORTHLESS CUM SACKS

> c l e a r l y
> s c h i z o

>bans me for a month with no explanation ignoring my kindly worded plea
>in 2 seconds warns me for reporting this thread
>NEVER BANS THIS ASSHOLE
clearly OP is a mod. OR god is LITERALLY on his side.

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 13K)

FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD FUCK YOU MOD

>mod of any kind on any place doing nonsense things
That's always happens

fuck you

I like this thread

Internet have lost it's anarchy and everything is doomed, like society
Egoistic people will rule and there's nothing we can do, sadly
Caring about that and complaining only reinforces their self-esteem

Attached: shrug.jpg (256x256, 11K)

#metoo

I want to tell my story. It's been years, but I hope you can understand why I took so long.With the #metoo movement, and the uncovering of so much sexual misconduct, I feel like I am finally as close to safe as I will ever be, in order to tell my story.
I was raped by Trayvon Martin.
I am creating this Twitter account as a throw away. I might come back to answer questions, but probably not. I dont think I can handle the backlash that will probably come.
I use to befriends with Trayvon. In 2011, we went to visit his brother J at FIU. There was a party and of course there was drinking. One of the reasons I feared to get in trouble was because I was drinking too and I was under age.
He told me not to worry about the older college boys he'd keep me safe. We ended up in a upstairs bathroom in a house. I don't even remember which one and it waseight yearsago.
Trayvon started demanding "respect" and "reward" for "keeping me safe" at the party. He started putting his hands on me up againstthe sink and I pushed him off but he just grabbed me and pushed me back against the sink again.
He reached up under my dress and tore my underwear and started touching me. Then he put his hand over my mouth.

Attached: serveimage(5).png (764x449, 512K)

"You ain't gonna scream are you? You know I didn't keep you safe just to hurt you now."
I was terrified. His eyes looked crazy and angry, likehe was looking for excuseto start beating me.Through tears, I just shook my head. I couldn't move.
He dropped his pants and then raped me on the sink. It hurt and I just cried during it. After he was done, he just acted like everything was cool. I was still shaking and I was just numb all over and I didn't know what to do.
He stuck by my side and led me around like everything was cool, and then we left the party later. So much of it was just a daze after that. He walked me home and then he left and I took a shower. I was crying and I was afraid of waking my mom but at the same time I was hoping she would hear me and I could tell her everything. But she didn't.
We saw each other at school but I tried to avoid him after that.
When I heard about the shooting on the news, it was disbelief at first. I was like there's no way that was him. But of course it was.
I hate to say it... I was relieved. I knew he could never hurt anyone else again.
I know how I'm suppose to feel. I pray every day for forgiveness for being happy he died, and I still think it was wrong that he got shot.
Before, I'd been afraid of nobody believing me. Once that happened, I knew nobody would ever believe me. But now, I hope maybe somebody will see the truth in this.
And that's all. That's my story.

>ching me. Then he put his hand over my mouth.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)16:51:39 No.821560480▶
>
> "You ain't gonna scream are you? You know I didn't keep you safe just to hurt you now."
> I was terrified. His eyes looked crazy and angry, likehe was looking for excuseto start beating me.Through tears, I just shook my head. I couldn't move.
> He dropped his pants and then raped me on the sink. It hurt and I just cried during it. After he was done, he just acted like everything was cool. I was still shaking and I was just numb all over and I didn't know what to do.
> He stuck by my side and led me around like everything was cool, and then we left the party later. So much of it was just a daze after that. He walked me home and then he left and I took a shower. I was crying and I was afraid of waking my mom but at the same time I was hoping she would hear me and I could tell her everything. But she didn't.
> We saw each other at school but I tried to avoid him after that.
> When I heard about the shooting on the news, it was disbelief at first. I was like there's no way that was him. But of course it was.
> I hate to say it... I was relieved. I knew he could never hurt anyone else again.
> I know how I'm suppose to feel. I pray every day for forgiveness for being happy he died, and I still think it was wrong that he got shot.
> Before, I'd been afraid of nobody believing me. Once that happened, I knew nobody would ever believe me. But now, I hope maybe somebody will see the truth in this.
> And that's all. That's my story.

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>24 / 5 / 11 / 6
>[Update] [Auto]
>File: 7EFB5E3E-DC9B-4251-A4CA-3(...).jpg (77 KB, 1600x900)
>77 KB
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:18:31 No.821555260▶
> How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And gods trapping me here
> >always cold
> >parents are poor as fuck
> >live in a literal third world country shit den
> >my house literally looks more broken down then poor peoples in Mexico and illegal immigrants
> >god traps me here
> >non stop wind
> >paranoid my house has black mold
> >roof leaks when it rains
> >when its not raining its -10 degrees every day with non stop hurricane gale force winds
> >every single time i open my window theres 45 mph winds
> >as soon as i open my window i get frostbite and the wind blows shit all over my room and slams my door shut
> >paranoid the wind is killing me because its blowing around mold in my house
> >ALWAYS windy
> >stick ghetto pieces of styrofoam in my 300 year old window to block out the wind
> >even with that the wind is blowing so hard i can feel it in my room and it blows my curtain around
> >always trapped in my room
> >my house is 60 degrees and freezing cold
> >parents are always home
> >parents are literally always here 24 hours a day right next to me
> >nothing near me
> >only have small villages 30 miles away with nothing but 2 stores and one main road
> >no one around
> >only people i know are yelling angry fucked up scizophrenics
> >god traps me here

>60 (OP)
>>[Post a Reply]
>>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
/ 5 / 11 / 6
>>[Update] [Auto]
>>File: 7EFB5E3E-DC9B-4251-A4CA-3(...).jpg (77 KB, 1600x900)
KB
>>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:18:31 No.821555260▶
>> How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And gods trapping me here
>> >always cold
>> >parents are poor as fuck
>> >live in a literal third world country shit den
>> >my house literally looks more broken down then poor peoples in Mexico and illegal immigrants
>> >god traps me here
>> >non stop wind
>> >paranoid my house has black mold
>> >roof leaks when it rains
>> >when its not raining its -10 degrees every day with non stop hurricane gale force winds
>> >every single time i open my window theres 45 mph winds
>> >as soon as i open my window i get frostbite and the wind blows shit all over my room and slams my door shut
>> >paranoid the wind is killing me because its blowing around mold in my house
>> >ALWAYS windy
>> >stick ghetto pieces of styrofoam in my 300 year old window to block out the wind
>> >even with that the wind is blowing so hard i can feel it in my room and it blows my curtain around
>> >always trapped in my room
>> >my house is 60 degrees and freezing cold
>> >parents are always home
>> >parents are literally always here 24 hours a day right next to me
>> >nothing near me
>> >only have small villages 30 miles away with nothing but 2 stores and one main road
>> >no one around
>> >only people i know are yelling angry fucked up schizophrenics
>> >god traps me here

>>god traps me here
> I’m 7 hours from a fucking city I’m 7 hours from a fucking city I’m 7 hours from a fucking city
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:33:15 No.821556030▶
> (OP)
> Sounds like you have loads of space. Build a hut and have a fucking massive fire. The exercise will warm you up.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:35:40 No.821556138▶
> (OP)
> shouldn't have driven high, nigger
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:37:14 No.821556205▶
>File: .jpg (906 KB, 1080x2160)
>906 KB
> (OP)
> We stand against them with you.
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:41:56 No.821556490▶
>
> It snows and rains all day
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:47:41 No.821556807▶
>
> >WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN?!
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:48:52 No.821556877▶
>File: s01f19ad9b81f64188237357f(...).jpg (106 KB, 714x1000)
>106 KB
> (OP)
> >somav?
> >Huletedousas
> as a result,a bunch of singing shirtless
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:50:02 No.821556944▶
> Stop being a nigger.
> Problem solved
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)15:55:05 No.821557258▶
> (OP)

What do you do when you are a small town, that can't get rid of a drug dealing low life negro?

> Be a small town, life is peaceful here, the type place where people didn't lock their doors at night.
> The type place where everyone knows everyone and a man's word and a handshake is enough to make a deal, no lawyers with their endless contracts needed.
> There's a poor hardworking couple that lives outside of town, that have worked all of their lives trying to raise their son right.
> But this kid is just a hell raiser. He is given chance after chance after chance, to reform and go straight.
> This negro just won't take all of the offers of help.
> Over and over and over again, he keeps having to be arrested for drug offenses because he refuses to stop dealing.
> Every time his probation is almost up, he has to go out and break into peoples cars and homes, for more drug money to fund his own use.
> No matter what we do, he just won't stop robbing and dealing drugs!
> His parents have a nice house, older but it was in decent shape, until he started trashing it.
> He complains about mice, but they are only in his room, attracted indoors by the smell of rotting food because he not only refuses to bring his dishes out and rinse them to be washed, but after his folks splurged on paper plates, he won't even bring them out and put them in the garbage pail!
> Even when there is a beautiful fresh fallin snow all over the ground, like a winter scene out of a painting, all he does is complain about the cold, and the snow, and the ice, but he won't stay straight long enough to get off probation, or just ask for a transfer to another part of the state.
> His poor mother goes to bed at night crying her heart out, about how badly their young buck has turned out.

continue

kekkles

The earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, chemtrails are real, the Illuminati runs everything at the behest of the reptilian aliens, and Hitler's brain is being kept alive in a jar to control CERN's black hole machine.
Source? Google it! Do I have to spoon feed you everything?!

>onymous 02/26/20(Wed)17:24:43 No.821562328▶
>
> continue
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)17:32:05 No.821562773▶
>
> kekkles
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)17:37:20 No.821563089▶
> (OP)
> The earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, chemtrails are real, the Illuminati runs everything at the behest of the reptilian aliens, and Hitler's brain is being kept alive in a jar to control CERN's black hole machine.
> Source? Google it! Do I have to spoon feed you everything?!
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>31 / 5 / 12 / 7
>[Update] [Auto]

/ 5 / 12 / 7
> >[Update] [Auto]
>[Post a Reply]
>32 / 5 / 12 / 7
>[Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only]
>Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

>>[Post a Reply]
> >[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
> >31 / 5 / 12 / 7
> >[Update] [Auto]
>>>
>Anonymous 02/26/20(Wed)17:55:21 No.821564155▶
>
> / 5 / 12 / 7
> > >[Update] [Auto]
> >[Post a Reply]
> >[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
> >32 / 5 / 12 / 7
> >[Update] [Auto]
> >Delete Post: [File Only]
> >Style:
> >[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]
>[Post a Reply]
>33 / 5 / 12 / 10
>[Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only]
>Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]