Ok, Celeb thread...again

Ok, Celeb thread...again

Attached: 75acd5480cb778c19c14c4233d4a1314.jpg (796x1000, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearethemighty.com/how-to-make-gas-mask
uk.news.yahoo.com/wrapped-package-cameroonian-man-deported-150124463.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H1N1
livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_YS2dSa-Ud0
youtube.com/watch?v=6tHvtFibhic
edition.cnn.com/2020/02/25/business/moderna-coronavirus-vaccine/index.html
uk.investing.com/analysis/worst-twoday-decline-in-two-years-ftse-100-below-7k-iger-leaves-disney-200438455
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/
bitchute.com/video/9FVZPYUrqHqX/
ange-lique.net/products/list.php?category_id=1980
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-51628990
bbc.co.uk/news/world-51625123
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 7ac73d5980ad0a7f3473e35d5cd1957d.jpg (52x125, 1K)

>6% Pretty small legs tbqh what are you a midge?
Good heavens, a white couple on a piece of advertising!
Nah they have sex and goto parties so they’re not emotionally invested in the collapse of society
Reported: Underaged
Activated charcoal, aquarium suppliers have it wearethemighty.com/how-to-make-gas-mask
Join one of them military fitness classes and tell them you're going in. They usually give you a discount and thrash you to spec. Make sure there's a para pt there obv. Also, get used to running in boots and learn basic map navigation.
>creamcracker covered in a platoons worth of jitler that is fucking grim, if rather fight the lads than eat it
No, but I did nick most of those links from a thread earlier on that was probably his
Why the fuck aren't our authorities this based Man from Cameroon refused to get on a plane to be deported home so they mummified him in shrink wrap and bundled him on board. uk.news.yahoo.com/wrapped-package-cameroonian-man-deported-150124463.html
You’re not very old? Are you?
You’ve been caught out as a liar, underaged and a brainlet all in one thread. Well done on the larping spastic hatrick
Still can’t work google mate?
>everyone who btfo me is not very old Lmao, cope
Maybe that's why we don't know the bottom of the iceberg. You forgot to put your trip code. Just put name#passphrase
this is as infectious as the cold but more deadly and debilitating. how stupid do you have to be to not understand this?
Other sources have a lot higher, also from wp >The Spanish flu, also known as la grippe, La Gripe Española, or La Pesadilla, was an unusually severe and deadly strain of avian influenza, a viral infectious disease, that killed some 50 to 100 million people worldwide over about a year in 1918 and 1919. It is thought to be one of the deadliest pandemics in human history. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H1N1
When

Attached: 7b16a1aac49e5c7c7f4affb01d1c8e4f.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>Ok, Celeb thread...again

Attached: 7d6875f800faee0fe1e9091e8d024db4.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>one flu was a bit bad during a world war over a hundred years ago so this yet another chink flu that has low fatality and average pneumonia rates for a mild flu is gonna end the world Lol
>wen *when
Well since you posted this I’m terrified of coronavirus getting into my supporting walls
>So far this flu season, about 0.05% of people who caught the flu have died from the virus in the U.S., according to CDC data. >But in some people, the flu causes complications, including pneumonia. So far this flu season, about 1% of people in the United States have developed symptoms severe enough to be hospitalized, which is similar to the rate last season, according to data from the CDC. > >flu has r0 of 1.3 >Unlike seasonal flu, for which there is a vaccine to protect against infection, there is no vaccine for COVID-19 >livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html
>I will deliver a lot of smell She means shit doesn't she?
>underaged brainlets first politics
I dont speak nip but i assume that bird was selling her shreddies complete with squidmarks?
Gee all these happening fags. It's almost like its a coordinated reddit job to get "fash" to panic.
Flu does though, and many at a much higher rate than coronalarp
i only shop at companies that show a clear stance in favour of men having anal sex with other men, eating their cum, sucking their penises, etc. companies are people
What is Amiens camp you moron.
FORMER ATOMWAFFEN LEADER ARRESTED BY GLOWNIGGERS! Everyone knows you’re seethemong mate
just like now except now we have air travel and no longer have any borders so

Attached: 7ebc3f6d63d29d65f71c3804244f8aeb.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Ok, Celeb thread...again

Attached: 7e5f450897471e6cc827e8d5e9b2f594.jpg (93x124, 2K)

Highly based post.
seems a cope for being a nonce
i agree with JFs retard gf that guy is creepy and probably a serial killer or a government agent
What is Amiens camp you moron.
FORMER ATOMWAFFEN LEADER ARRESTED BY GLOWNIGGERS! Too little, it’s better the price is higher, but it should go even higher!
Flu is 0.02% fatal, this is 100 times worse under ideal circumstances. When hospitals crash under the load, this shit is going to be a thousand times worse.
wheres that pic from the mail i forgot to save that said we are expecting 500k loss in life over corona chan.
>at a much higher rate than coronalarp source?
paras are all fucking genuine mongs, but they're hard as nails and fight like hyenas, unironically the perfect regiment
>Grime is literally the lowest brow form of music Far from it. Grime is probably the 3rd most high brow form of music (after classical and jazz) The problem is grime more so than any other has the largest gap between the bad artists and good artists. At it's best it's practically poetry over music at it's worst it's a pilled out white kid trying to emulate cool black culture. Where as country and folk is consistently shit and rock js consistently mediocre even at their apex.
>>experiences, benefits, skills, prestige, interesting life etc AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STUPID CUNT
womens arses and wiggly bits
>nearly 50 >still posting on a Mongolian Spear-fishing forum rather than spending time with his wife and children Sad!
that's what a beautiful natural woman looks like and if you don't like it you're a bigot
Can someone caption this?
but why though?
just say "pervert"

Attached: 8cb858164870ba2fdedbbebbcb1fc4aa.jpg (102x125, 2K)

Do you shop at Robert Dyas? youtube.com/watch?v=_YS2dSa-Ud0
You might enjoy this, ex-SAS and Paras lad recounting his experiences: youtube.com/watch?v=6tHvtFibhic
You are a scumbag sodomite.
What's up, lads?
>initiate Fortress Britain protocol >deport all immigrants >inform brits abroad they have 7 days to return home >shoot all potential terrorists >sit back and chill
You’ve been caught out as a liar, underaged and a brainlet all in one thread. Well done on the larping spastic hatrick
nothing's happening
Jealous much? you filthy paki bastard
You shill for this nog in every thread. Your mum popped out a wrung un
You still mad I bullied you’re gf(male) out of britpol this morning?
TLDR >Personality is the one changeless reality in an otherwise ever-changing creature experience; and it unifies all other associated factors of individuality. Body, mind, spirt, soul and personality The Urantia book >[Paper :Section. Paragraph] >[0:5.7] 1. Body. The material or physical organism of man. The living electrochemical mechanism of animal nature and origin. >[0:5.8] 2. Mind. The thinking, perceiving, and feeling mechanism of the human organism. The total conscious and unconscious experience. The intelligence associated with the emotional life reaching upward through worship and wisdom to the spirit level. >[0:5.9] 3. Spirit. The divine spirit that indwells the mind of man—the Thought Adjuster. This immortal spirit is prepersonal—not a personality, though destined to become a part of the personality of the surviving mortal creature. >[0:5.10] 4. Soul. The soul of man is an experiential acquirement. As a mortal creature chooses to "do the will of the Father in heaven," so the indwelling spirit becomes the father of a new reality in human experience. The mortal and material mind is the mother of this same emerging reality. The substance of t

Attached: 8e5c2fa01d2fdf3c5878398a86ade117.jpg (94x125, 2K)

Attached: 8ea533dee593f4a49011a2d8d7079d8a.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>a bit bad It took out 6% of the worlds population. That like having your leg off and saying "tis but a scratch" And the reason it was so bad was the long syptomless incubation period, couple with the troop travel. Long incubation + rapid travel, just like now.
Nah they have sex and goto parties so they’re not emotionally invested in the collapse of society
Markets “â€â€â€crashâ€â€â€ and rise all the time. The fact that the other retard () considers late 2018 “a very long time ago†proves that cornonalarpers are only sperging out because you’re too young to have frame of reference
well that's 800 yen extra.
Yeah make it about me, go for it. Your argument is weak so you go for the personal attack. I'm right and you know it. The stockmarkets will crash and Corona Chan caused it.
Look them straight in the eye and demand a job! It worked for me in 1972.
but it's more infectious. 10% of 1million = 1% of 10million
>during outbreaks You don’t read to gud do u Also edition.cnn.com/2020/02/25/business/moderna-coronavirus-vaccine/index.html
should've took her to IKEA Sven, meatballs for dinner and bang her on one of the beds with an audience
lmao
here, we come to an impasse
Stupid nufag
what did she mean by this
When I met my wife I never wanted to be with a man again for the 15 years we were married. After our divorce, I had sex with both men and women but now I want to settle down with a man. What am I?
Who are the people that donate to e-grifters? Is anyone here a paycuck? Why?
Which one of you mad bastards posted this through the door?
>Grime is literally the lowest brow form of music Far from it. Grime is probably the 3rd most high brow form of music (after classical and jazz) The problem is grime more so than any other has the largest gap between the bad artists and good artists. At it's best it's practically poetry over music at it's worst it's

Attached: 8eb241bc5fc9e814309c8e76b04f98b9.jpg (70x125, 2K)

clicking
>doesnt enjoy a good habbening Why do you even 4ch? Also canary wharf closed, halifax schools shut with more to follow, all masks reserved for govt, italys cancelled serie a games and loads of festivals. Theres a slim chance its actually time to bust out doom paul.
Why can't we just shut the borders instead of playing cat and mouse? If we become fortress britain we can all carry on as normal.
that
why are you bringing your faggotry to Cred Forums fuck off
S E E T H E E T E R N A L
I wonder how many fucktards said that in 1917? >its onleh a fookin spot o dago flu, nowt ter worreh abart. Inter them trenches wi yer. Aye ya bastids.
paras are all fucking genuine mongs, but they're hard as nails and fight like hyenas, unironically the perfect regiment
Good job all you need is a week or two off work and a pot of soup then
>what did she mean by this me foreign me want more foreign because good for foreign
>You still mad I bullied you’re gf(male) out of britpol this morning? *your
>this is as infectious as the cold Doubt Also > SARS is less infectious as the cold but more deadly and debilitating. how stupid do you have to be to not understand this See how you move the goalposts to suit you?
i want a source for flu giving people pneumonia at a higher rate than corona faggot.
Activated charcoal, aquarium suppliers have it wearethemighty.com/how-to-make-gas-mask
Welp, fuck you lot, finally told our lass to lay in supplies for when its corona virus mad max world. Told her to get tinned stuff for storage >eeh you like them big soups dont you? Daft bint.
Sorry mate, I don’t live in 1918 war torn Europe.
lmao
lol this has to be a piss take none of them can keep a straight face (no pun intended)
Racist ad
dickhead, if you even mention the SAS you aint fit to serve. do you fucking understand?
For the first time in a long time the FTSE 100 went below 7k. How is that not crashing? The FTSE MIB declined too. Th

Attached: 8fdd7901defbe04fc3bce2696fad7ec4.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 09d2d3d94de5b323e74cabf9ad0000a7.jpg (77x125, 2K)

Attached: 9ae4bb003e67c7740c4aab431d5486ff.jpg (125x70, 2K)

just like now except now we have air travel and no longer have any borders so there's no way to contain it
>you’re gf(male) >seethemong i honestly dont know what you are talking about
oh for fucks sake fuck off to the corona containment thread, you cunts are worse than the actual virus.
I dont speak nip but i assume that bird was selling her shreddies complete with squidmarks?
this this this
An indecisive teaser fag.
White men rape more white children than any other race
aint
i only shop at companies that show a clear stance in favour of men having anal sex with other men, eating their cum, sucking their penises, etc. companies are people
Anything. Anything where the advice was laughable looking back in retrospect.
wheres that pic from the mail i forgot to save that said we are expecting 500k loss in life over corona chan.
kek i never thought about him, he seemed more of a bender than a bisexua what with his career being in the dark ages of open sexuality. I would have had Holly presuming I was out of a relationship.
Saw a comment before by someone claiming to be a 'Cornish-Australian'
a fag
>during outbreaks I’m starting to understand how you’ve managed to become so confused.
No, but I did nick most of those links from a thread earlier on that was probably his
Why does his words in the picture offend you? are you a cop/boot licker? Also, not every grime artist makes whatever you think. Hnece my point of good and bad grime musicians. Check out stormzy's latest work, and his lyrics are conscious and there's even gospel in it
Only countries like china and singapore can deal with this effectively. Countries that have bad top down control like america and europe are going to get creampied in their butt hole.
When I met my wife I never wanted to be with a man again for the 15 years we were married. After our divorce, I had sex with both men and women but now I want to settle down with a man. What am I?
What is Amien

Attached: 9d018caab30d5a0ed3476dfb1d35254f.jpg (107x125, 2K)

Attached: 9ca7b5270f8e1cef87e05af2ddf407a6.jpg (125x61, 1K)

>being this scared of a mild flu Cringe
Anything. Anything where the advice was laughable looking back in retrospect.
What sort of work?
For the first time in a long time the FTSE 100 went below 7k. How is that not crashing? The FTSE MIB declined too. They all are going down. And Iger's left Disney. Always a bad sign when CEO's jump ship. uk.investing.com/analysis/worst-twoday-decline-in-two-years-ftse-100-below-7k-iger-leaves-disney-200438455
Almost as if SARS has resulted in more robust methods from experience eh
Yeah make it about me, go for it. Your argument is weak so you go for the personal attack. I'm right and you know it. The stockmarkets will crash and Corona Chan caused it.
Based penguinposter
>everyone who can’t comprehend events more than 12 months ago is very young Yes.
Bump
kek
>it’s true I read it on my anime websites
nothingburger fags live in a city and don't have room to store any extra food, water or toiletries don't they
Fwoar come on luv fart in me gob
Im nearly fucking 50 you spastic. And still mogg you.
Mogged every cunt itt son, dont you worry. And no spastic namefag ever said anything to me about mad cow disease. Cunt.
I love you lads dearly I really do
Good point.
If you don’t support Britain becoming like Necromunda then you are an anti-semite.
Member wen I made u sperg out wen I correctly assessed that you correct grammar because you’re a pathetic failure and desperately insecure so you cope by correcting people on an anime Website
You shill for this nog in every thread. Your mum popped out a wrung un
Thanks tripnonce theres 4 p

Attached: 9d41b3aff5a04acb9874ceaf2b7504a7.jpg (92x125, 2K)

Markets “â€â€â€crashâ€â€â€ and rise all the time. The fact that the other retard () considers late 2018 “a very long time ago†proves that cornonalarpers are only sperging out because you’re too young to have frame of reference
If you don’t support Britain becoming like Necromunda then you are an anti-semite.
Do you shop at Robert Dyas? youtube.com/watch?v=_YS2dSa-Ud0
Don’t you zoomers use google anymore? ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/
i agree with JFs retard gf that guy is creepy and probably a serial killer or a government agent
oh for fucks sake fuck off to the corona containment thread, you cunts are worse than the actual virus.
>threadsplits >moans about links >never posts in the thread except to deny being seethenonce >thinks he runs brit/pol/ seethenonce
Got this through the door today. Is Hotel Chocolat actually based?
>a bit bad It took out 6% of the worlds population. That like having your leg off and saying "tis but a scratch" And the reason it was so bad was the long syptomless incubation period, couple with the troop travel. Long incubation + rapid travel, just like now.
Learn how to force down a creamcracker covered in a platoons worth of jitler
Flu is 0.02% fatal, this is 100 times worse under ideal circumstances. When hospitals crash under the load, this shit is going to be a thousand times worse.
Newfag
>Eddie answer Kys
>crashing Didn’t you mongs also say end of last year that Germany’s economy was crashing Oh wait yeah you forgot about it as soon as the eu didn’t collapse and it corrected as expected
Sounds like you envy him for having sex
It literally doesnt exist.
kek i never thought about him, he seemed more of a bender than a bisexua what w

Attached: 9e0ff2e91b7cbc25df99ab6882b882aa.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 9e2a4958dcc6c6a944b98d02c2bd5b30.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 9fa9b144befc995da7f1e500ebaad0c3.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: 13a518966da8bcf56601c5b6747021fd.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Bump
was a bit of a dud kek
Im nearly fucking 50 you spastic. And still mogg you.
and medicine hasn’t advanced and we have a world war on again and thousands living in muddy trenches
dickhead, if you even mention the SAS you aint fit to serve. do you fucking understand?
Stupid nufag
did you have children
Why can't we just shut the borders instead of playing cat and mouse? If we become fortress britain we can all carry on as normal.
I know that feel lad
Oh no not autismwaffen
To add, be fit enough to run 8 miles at under 8 min miles pace or 5-6 at 6:30 odd. And then do it again on about 2 hrs sleep.
Join one of them military fitness classes and tell them you're going in. They usually give you a discount and thrash you to spec. Make sure there's a para pt there obv. Also, get used to running in boots and learn basic map navigation.
2% assumes enough medical equipment. i also said a month in intensive care. hubei mortality rate was 15% when they were overwhelmed and 2% after they locked down and got their shit together.
yes although i won't say their ages or gender, I think we did ok with them and they seem agreeable if not happy about it.
too hot for tv bitchute.com/video/9FVZPYUrqHqX/
So glad i clicked that. The fuck is wrong with nips?
but SARS and MERS weren't anywhere close to being as infectious. it's a trade off. a virus that kills immediately is gonna an hero itself in terms of evolution. better to be a shitload more infectious instead. this would be killing 20% and be infectious as fuck if not for modern medicine and communication.
>init

Attached: 16cfdaa3c8519c0f736dcb514293020b.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>doesnt enjoy a good habbening Why do you even 4ch? Also canary wharf closed, halifax schools shut with more to follow, all masks reserved for govt, italys cancelled serie a games and loads of festivals. Theres a slim chance its actually time to bust out doom paul.
Got this through the door today. Is Hotel Chocolat actually based?
what even is a graph
Almost as if SARS has resulted in more robust methods from experience eh
that
>Going to start doing massive long journeys across the country soon. I'll take a tent clothes etc and trek from A to B with time goals. Do like 4 days stints, take my compact air rifle to cook rabbit. Nice larp. There's no need and if you do ever actually join ffs don't mention the SAS.
Fuck off with your shill job, reddit. No one this sub is prepping to give you screenshot kicks.
why?
no shit... what can i use as a makeshift filter for my gas mask lads?
They wrapped him up good.
You’re not very old, are you?
I wonder how many fucktards said that in 1917? >its onleh a fookin spot o dago flu, nowt ter worreh abart. Inter them trenches wi yer. Aye ya bastids.
>during outbreaks You don’t read to gud do u Also edition.cnn.com/2020/02/25/business/moderna-coronavirus-vaccine/index.html
i want a source for flu giving people pneumonia at a higher rate than corona faggot.
>at a much higher rate than coronalarp source?
>newfag just couldn't help himself ffs
>during outbreaks I’m starting to understand how you’ve managed to become so confused.
>everyone who can’t comprehend events more than 12 months ago is very young Yes.
It's been "global" from Nov u loonspud. It's been known about since then with all the travelling associated with Wuhan. Up til then everyfucker here just thought they had the flu. Only since the Chinks have been sperging has it gone into

Attached: 16ea6b4643e5d418e2669c8365a358b2.jpg (93x125, 2K)

yes although i won't say their ages or gender, I think we did ok with them and they seem agreeable if not happy about it.
Sounds like you envy him for having sex
what even is a graph
trees are all nonces mate. do you like nonces or summet?
I hate you. Ruining your own children's lives for your own pursuit of sexual degeneracy. You don't deserve to breathe.
kek, yep had that one. As well as pestering them afterwards "ring and ask".
clicking
this this this
i'm a woman user
Either >toil as a civ after uni or >experiences, benefits, skills, prestige, interesting life etc Conscription when? Sure joints will be fucked but I train 2 hours a day in the gym plus cardio. I do plenty of mobility and joint support work. YES. I'd go for SAS or similar but tbqh I think that is a little beyond me. You literally need to be training like an olympian. Going to start doing massive long journeys across the country soon. I'll take a tent clothes etc and trek from A to B with time goals. Do like 4 days stints, take my compact air rifle to cook rabbit.
>Grime is literally the lowest brow form of music Far from it. Grime is probably the 3rd most high brow form of music (after classical and jazz) The problem is grime more so than any other has the largest gap between the bad artists and good artists. At it's best it's practically poetry over music at it's worst it's a pilled out white kid trying to emulate cool black culture. Where as country and folk is consistently shit and rock js consistently mediocre even at their apex.
Fwoar come on luv fart in me gob
Stop bullying newfags they’re based and Sargon pilled
A Gory & Nasty AIDS Infected Trannie Axewound.
>after classical Stupid newfag
why

Attached: 19c2b2c7076378ddb6947e57336eee7a.jpg (87x125, 2K)

that's what a beautiful natural woman looks like and if you don't like it you're a bigot
already looking into what that other guy said ange-lique.net/products/list.php?category_id=1980
Thanks tripnonce theres 4 pages of this ike-esq rant. It's like every tedposters posts all in one sitting
was a bit of a dud kek
nothingburger fags live in a city and don't have room to store any extra food, water or toiletries don't they
Everyone knows you’re seethemong mate
just say "pervert"
aint
why?
i'm totally scientifically illiterate and proud
Hmmph. Surprisingly accurate.
>crashing Didn’t you mongs also say end of last year that Germany’s economy was crashing Oh wait yeah you forgot about it as soon as the eu didn’t collapse and it corrected as expected
i'd class myself as pansexual or bisexual but monogamous in my sexuality and relationships.
but why though?
Highly tragic post
they didn't shut down shit like this for sars
Flu does though, and many at a much higher rate than coronalarp
It's been "global" from Nov u loonspud. It's been known about since then with all the travelling associated with Wuhan. Up til then everyfucker here just thought they had the flu. Only since the Chinks have been sperging has it gone into "pandemic", the Chinks have it under control ffs.
men of the w

Attached: 20f11d0388a214a283459be31f04a3dd.jpg (125x107, 2K)

Attached: 26e86a7350aa761c02985f8d88e34984.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Attached: 30e32c77340e4af67ce8698c42a53cfb.jpg (81x125, 2K)

Attached: 32edae8d41b59a54c8305492e0499d6f.jpg (125x99, 2K)

Attached: 34a42c353dbf9d82f93417fc9e3f0a17.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Almost nobody goes to the hospital for the flu. More than 30% of people who get COVID-19 must go to the hospital or die from pneumonia. The mortality rate is only so low because we have gotten very good at treating and curing pneumonia. Its going to be a real problem when there aren’t enough medical facilities to deal with all the cases.
The people that say there is a very high mortality or very high incidence of serious cases have come up with their own definitions of mortality. Ignore them.
Are you new?
It's not the flu and you're retarded
Euthanize the queer
The world is full of pussies, we need a culling more than ever.
Meanwhile the common flu has never shut down entire cities and had millions quarantined. You're either fucking retarded or a shill.
This fucking corona bullshit is ruining Cred Forums. Months of constant threads about the fucking sniffles.
Corona virus is just the flu. Flu kills a lot of people every year. They are making the Flu a boogieman because they can't raise interest rates anymore and the economy is in serious trouble as a result. Interest rates about to go negative and that is going to cause a financial system shitstorm. Hence, the flu is boogieman killer virus because they need a cover. People in China are being burned alive in incinerators for simply catching the flu.
Case of coronavirus confirmed in Sweden. A person in Gothenburg, is being treated in Sahlgrenska. The infected person is a man in his 30s who should have become infected in northern Italy, says Västra Götaland region during a press conference. Fuck yes, burn in Hell, Sweden.
>Why is everyone panicking? Because everyone on planet Earth is going to die
So it’s a cold then
Happens quite a bit in Ukraine/ Russia. Soviets did it. Makes sense to be honest
wait...
That ain’t good.
riiight, cuz the viral infection just decided to stop for no reason. fucking brainlet
>just the flu how often do you see cities getting quarantined

Attached: 39f333caf5d588cc18be5c58fdfed130.jpg (80x124, 1K)

riiight, cuz the viral infection just decided to stop for no reason. fucking brainlet
It's not the flu and you're retarded
They can quarantine for whatever they want if you are fucking retard and believe them. They will quarantine you for having freckles and blame that on multitude of deaths if they have enough retards in society ready to eat that psychop ball of shit. It's not them and what they do, it's YOU and what you are ready to believe.
Bullshit. One confirmed case in Finland and 2 possible cases in Norgay.
He said 30% hospitalization, not fatality I swear you guys just skim every post
This fucking corona bullshit is ruining Cred Forums. Months of constant threads about the fucking sniffles.
Meanwhile the common flu has never shut down entire cities and had millions quarantined. You're either fucking retarded or a shill.
we don't know how many it has killed and i doubt we will
Can you confirm the identity of the human purse?
i will admit something happening when it kills more pepole than flu i will check news when it kills 20% of world population i will care when i get it
Corona virus is just the flu. Flu kills a lot of people every year. They are making the Flu a boogieman because they can't raise interest rates anymore and the economy is in serious trouble as a result. Interest rates about to go negative and that is going to cause a financial system shitstorm. Hence, the flu is boogieman killer virus because they need a cover. People in China are being burned alive in incinerators for simply catching the flu.
That ain’t good.
Case of coronavirus confirmed in Sweden. A person in Gothenburg, is being treated in Sahlgrenska. The infected person is a man in his 30s who should have become infected in northern Italy, says Västra Götaland region during a press conference. Fuck yes, burn in Hell, Sweden.
wait...
Brazil was just hit
The flu doesn't kill this many in a month, it does it in a year AFAIK
The world is fu

Attached: 41fb6f95b82b49efc914ce17f13f54fb.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Because they're using it to blame Trump
>just the flu how often do you see cities getting quarantined over the fucking flu?
>Why is everyone panicking? Because everyone on planet Earth is going to die
I think it's a joke, or a gag on the doctor. Maybe a training exercise but instead of an organ, they put a dildo.
media ratings and market manipulations. 1800 people die every DAY from the common flu. This virus hits a few hundred and everyone loses their mind.
Can you confirm the identity of the human purse?
literally one case and youre cooming. fucking state of doom and gloomers, oh my.
"reported"
So it’s a cold then
it isn't even dinner time
Flight attendant confirmed today at LAX
Its already in every country in Europe. They were only testing people from China and getting few positives. Now they are testing people from Italy. Suddenly country after country is coming up positive. Then they start testing everyone who gets off a plane from any country in Europe. Then they stop testing and tell people to stay at home if they have fever. You widen the net, the more cases appear.
This. China stopped giving out numbers. Shits going everywhere and we likely wont be able to purge it. This shit could end up like the flu where it comes back every winter.
wait...
This is why queers should never be accepted as normal.
5 new infected today 1 of them is chef doctor of a hospital we had carnival few days ago there will be much more cases in 2-3 weeks
Oh and the UK and the US have started random testing of anybody appearing at a general practitioner so they can get an accurate idea of where the infection is at in their population at large. Its on.
meanwhile tens of thousands get the flu which is deadlier nothingburger
Corona virus is just the flu. Flu kills a lot of people every year. They are making the Flu a boogieman because they can't raise interest rates anymore and the economy is in serious trouble as a result. Int

Attached: 43d9379ec2694a59c7602638693c054b.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Beady you insufferable cunt, I thought you were going to boil yourself alive?

Attached: nina_blackdressredcarpet.jpg (1500x2279, 300K)

Attached: 46b50f4a3814ee1b9c89d34d90840db7.jpg (112x125, 3K)

>Beady you insufferable cunt, I thought you were going to boil yourself alive?

Attached: 49fc94a88087b720a96f1e86123a4dbe.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Beady you insufferable cunt, I thought you were going to boil yourself alive?

Attached: 51ab61b9b5dc0dbe63fbd6bcfd45331e.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Saved and thank you. I really have done him.
Join as an officer, its far better. Oh and avoid 3 Para Mortars
i'm totally scientifically illiterate and proud
>other sources Like your anime websites
>Breaking New terror laws will come into force day before extremist due to be freed from prison Kek imagine thinking you're going to be released from prison on Friday and the Gov bring a new law in the day before LMAO
Why the fuck aren't our authorities this based Man from Cameroon refused to get on a plane to be deported home so they mummified him in shrink wrap and bundled him on board. uk.news.yahoo.com/wrapped-package-cameroonian-man-deported-150124463.html
Oh no not autismwaffen
just say "pervert"
S E E T H E N O N C E
>omg poetry!! i don't save any sojacks, but one would be appropriate here
Don’t you zoomers use google anymore? ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/
>threadsplits >moans about links >never posts in the thread except to deny being seethenonce >thinks he runs brit/pol/ seethenonce
Mogged every cunt itt son, dont you worry. And no spastic namefag ever said anything to me about mad cow disease. Cunt.
>Coronavirus now spreading faster outside China bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-51628990 >Coronavirus: Worst-hit countries boost containment efforts bbc.co.uk/news/world-51625123 >T

Attached: 51cc61414a2f4b69d28dd514dab8082e.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Thanks tripnonce theres 4 pages of this ike-esq rant. It's like every tedposters posts all in one sitting
>one flu was a bit bad during a world war over a hundred years ago so this yet another chink flu that has low fatality and average pneumonia rates for a mild flu is gonna end the world Lol
You realise this isn't even slightly funny and it's obvious you aren't being serious?
wrong person mate
To be fair I think these techniques can work but only at small companies with a boomer boss
there are no numbers in the article literally just an example of 1 family from london moving to pakistan and bashing boris and brexit on their way out lmao
kek, yep had that one. As well as pestering them afterwards "ring and ask".
why?
hello rimmer
hopefully , the best thing that could happento him is death
Wrong user you mong
It's not over. And if stockbrokers jump off roof's of very tall buildings soon, maybe mentioned on Sky News, don't be surprised.
For the first time in a long time the FTSE 100 went below 7k. How is that not crashing? The FTSE MIB declined too. They all are going down. And Iger's left Disney. Always a bad sign when CEO's jump ship. uk.investing.com/analysis/worst-twoday-decline-in-two-years-ftse-100-below-7k-iger-leaves-disney-200438455
>underaged brainlets first politics
already looking into what that other guy said ange-lique.net/products/list.php?category_id=1980
SIX INCHES FORWARD FIVE INCHES BACK I GOT AN ANGRY INCH
Maybe that's why we don't know the bottom of the iceberg. You forgot to put

Attached: 53f215b1426cf9f75100ed501683c746.jpg (112x125, 2K)

>100 mile radius Nope, you compete with graduates from India, China, Europe etc nowadays. Boris is pushing for replacement of the middle class with foreigners, he thinks that'll placate the working class. Hopefully it just radicalizes young middle class Brits into becoming more nativist.
a quare
S E E T H E N O N C E
You might enjoy this, ex-SAS and Paras lad recounting his experiences: youtube.com/watch?v=6tHvtFibhic
was a bit of a dud kek
Racist ad
just like now except now we have air travel and no longer have any borders so there's no way to contain it
>Write them a letter
You know “flu†isn’t one thing right? You have varying severity and 2% is a pretty mild one. SARS had around 10-15% depending on sources.
shit
Why do you let him live rent free in your head?
TLDR >Personality is the one changeless reality in an otherwise ever-changing creature experience; and it unifies all other associat

Attached: 54dfbf4a4a6eb8ca519c49efd619917c.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>So far this flu season, about 0.05% of people who caught the flu have died from the virus in the U.S., according to CDC data. >But in some people, the flu causes complications, including pneumonia. So far this flu season, about 1% of people in the United States have developed symptoms severe enough to be hospitalized, which is similar to the rate last season, according to data from the CDC. > >flu has r0 of 1.3 >Unlike seasonal flu, for which there is a vaccine to protect against infection, there is no vaccine for COVID-19 >livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html
Enjoy getting corona you beta bitch
So? It’ll go back up again as soon as you spergs stop watching sky news again. Just like the German economy did last time you spastics were larping about the death of the eu
did you have children
and medicine hasn’t advanced and we have a world war on again and thousands living in muddy trenches
Youll be fucking dead by march. You and all you fucking eddie disciples huddling together like faggots and sucking his flaccid dick.
Enjoy walking with a stick by the time you're 60.
So glad i clicked that. The fuck is wrong with nips?
Anyone know where FFP3 masks are still available? From what I can see they've all been bought up by the govt.
>You have varying severity and 2% is a pretty mild one You're joking, right? What, was the spanish flu mild now?
Reminder that Sargon is the true savior of the West, watch his akkad daily videos and support him via: Paypal: /sargonofakkad SubscribeStar:/sargon Merch: tees

Attached: 60b6bbed5a71c6fbf311d105dc093459.jpg (84x125, 2K)

Attached: 61f9f2c365b21e5444b008217061baa1.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 62d3f28d9f5466a94d96f8917de67640.jpg (70x124, 2K)

Attached: 64a9055f31e7012b4f775bc3471c3e4a.jpg (77x125, 2K)

>called him out Who the fuck you think youre talking to you spastic?
did you have children
sars infected 8000 people. herd immunity kicks in with the cold meanwhile china is putting recovered people back into quarantine because they're still shedding the virus.
Some schools will close and boomers in Spain will get quarantined. That's it.
if only you knew how bad he really smells
i
2% mate, it’s just over 2% fatal for people who are already fucked, just like any other flu
You realise this isn't even slightly funny and it's obvious you aren't being serious?
kek
hello rimmer
>what did she mean by this me foreign me want more foreign because good for foreign
bein honest, you have to be able to suck a trannies cock off for a laugh
>Breaking New terror laws will come into force day before extremist due to be freed from prison Kek imagine thinking you're going to be released from prison on Friday and the Gov bring a new law in the day before LMAO
but why though?
>chinks >in control Lmao
No one here GAF. Off you trot.
How much was this maisonette worth in 2001 (19 years ago)?
Glad to hear you won't be eating this tim

Attached: 64d18842c9b843b61bfd34738d8a2a8a.jpg (125x86, 2K)

kek
Youll be fucking dead by march. You and all you fucking eddie disciples huddling together like faggots and sucking his flaccid dick.
Stupid nufag
>Coronavirus now spreading faster outside China Most (democratic) countries can't lockdown Cities as effectively as China (without Martial Law).
So infection rate is relevant when it suits your argument, but isn’t () when it doesn’t
Stop bullying newfags they’re based and Sargon pilled
too hot for tv bitchute.com/video/9FVZPYUrqHqX/
should've took her to IKEA Sven, meatballs for dinner and bang her on one of the beds with an audience
>how many hospital beds does the uk have? Just bring a sleeping bag.
Yeah youre right a potential global pandemic really isnt worth the effort to buy a few tins of beans and a bit of water. Retard.
thats precisely what makes you a fag
Racist ad
Saved and thank you. I really have done him.
>Been watching Novara Media
Markets “â€â€â€crashâ€â€â€ and rise all the time. The fact that t

Attached: 64da57561b9dffee63dfa9bac584c62e.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>>experiences, benefits, skills, prestige, interesting life etc AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STUPID CUNT
Sounds like someone who aint gonna win the leadership debate
Nonce
the buses aren't running because of the floods and i walked to uni around town because of the normal path being flooded even though most people skipped just so i could see some girl in my class but she didn't come in today.
Too little, it’s better the price is higher, but it should go even higher!
What's up, lads?
why are you bringing your faggotry to Cred Forums fuck off
He claimed he was a "businessman", in reality he flogged shoes and tried to use a fake visa to get in. So used to White countries pandering they are outraged when based turks boot him back.
No one here GAF. Off you trot.
The common cold wasn't bioengineered by chinks to be incredibly lethal and infective.
lmao
>i'd class myself as pansexual you need eddie is eddie here?
very wicked free-form punctuation
Still can’t work google mate?
I know that feel lad
was a bit of a dud kek
Also why are you lying >It took out 6% of the worlds population.
To add, be fit enough to run 8 miles at under 8 min miles pace or 5-6 at 6:30 odd. And then do it again on about 2 hrs sleep.
>threadsplitting because don't like the links and the OP >b-b-but

Attached: 065e97fc7a1aad2c901d95177446d053.jpg (85x125, 2K)

>Beady you insufferable cunt, I thought you were going to boil yourself alive?

Attached: 67c25fa691ce35920a86b2696e5d54e0.jpg (125x106, 2K)

Attached: 068c023876cf1e037d54988c7f15f3ec.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 70cd73bb13a0be40825127ce6dcc6dd9.jpg (125x93, 2K)

That's because he has no kitty :(

Attached: 71c57500f0492c06e0d5887bacc100a9.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 72f2d376c206d599f41abde89ebffa43.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Based shit posters, kekd

Attached: IMG_20200226_202131.jpg (720x404, 54K)

Attached: 74ef0f5a4041a5d5437313f25b8c1ab2.jpg (95x125, 2K)

Attached: 75a9a0f2b2f53b37685282f045750f00.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Can we rep him?

Attached: 76bc766c45b5e92b6175f45374b5d11d.jpg (82x124, 2K)

Attached: 81e8219a4ad12772a0a5171b7e986650.jpg (60x125, 2K)

GUYS he's sad his imaginary friend doesn't like him anymore :(((

Attached: why does everyone leave me.png (2086x332, 167K)

Attached: 84c2d792b6f8e19ab0aedf19b7448de8.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Attached: 87c7a327afd14e2284b5e0eeceaaad50.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: 88e0e44ff0787eb204ad77f8cc475ec2.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>GUYS he's sad his imaginary friend doesn't like him anymore :(((

Attached: 89e72209bc58dba1d649de2a4b3f1d59.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>Based shit posters, kekd

Attached: 92dc4005dbdaedddc162e9c540a84012.jpg (125x82, 2K)

Attached: 93cefb21d232d44b9d538cb5021252ec.jpg (103x125, 3K)

>That's because he has no kitty :(

Attached: 94f7d5a6fd009b47ebcc6deb3c499d19.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 095dd646352b3264dd51d82dbabc7fae.jpg (76x125, 1K)

Attached: 95e59a02aa071bd23fbe6ea5efa61598.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 95f11cb5525efd5e6abe038cf87e339f.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 96a4a4f2d8e4e5ab6a48454e43af86b7.jpg (93x124, 2K)

Attached: 96da56a338969138a531057e70b85656.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Attached: 99a645499f5ba70eaef48e0a4247bde8.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 99b2f282271fa4c64d7f726b320233d8.jpg (111x125, 2K)

if he had a cat it would leave

Attached: yes I do think you're a cunt now.png (2502x338, 185K)

Attached: 143a82e31f1b5e9f2a393beb6c5c4681.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 164a8c48fdfd1108f61f9f4e06a1f46e.jpg (125x110, 2K)

Attached: 170ae6f5c06e258288f11feec1081db1.jpg (124x83, 2K)

Attached: 207e7dc0315ca0489687554b2cc5188f.jpg (76x125, 2K)

Attached: image.jpg (327x316, 36K)

>beg for conversation and interaction
>barely any response
>dickspam
>lots of angry response

and you wonder why he does it? it's like a 6 year old misbehaving for their parents' attention

Attached: 212a9ee93d38f1be6ff6fc4a74ce9f9a.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: 253f4d0e2c7c25ca35c019be91542f20.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: 264b436118655b15b46b1656c6d43445.jpg (120x125, 2K)

Attached: 312e769b50611593f5a958232397f406.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 333ce3e697f7ea4dd447c296178544c6.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Attached: 367e928444cd852d482309cdf8efaf9f.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>barely any response
>dickspam
>lots of angry response

>and you wonder why he does it? it's like a 6 year old misbehaving for their parents' attention

Attached: soy4.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Attached: 391b809ea632296346c0f0da85fd9038.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 397b41f46259b11da6092a2dec6274de.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: pls ignore all the mmmposting I do thanx.png (2508x336, 183K)

Attached: 500b4bfc892719a27ab59175fb99d87f.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: 557b64583c4d433e7112d1bae8b181c0.jpg (125x93, 2K)

mmmmmmmmmm

Attached: dua_lipa_electricity_promotional_photoshoot_1.jpg (1280x1241, 168K)

Attached: 581ad2a54cb531d739e639ffe7b2536d.jpg (121x125, 2K)

>barely any response
>dickspam
>lots of angry response

>and you wonder why he does it? it's like a 6 year old misbehaving for their parents' attention

Attached: soy009.jpg (250x242, 8K)

mmm my dick

Attached: 605bef5c756a590c905a95531fb6fdcc.jpg (125x113, 3K)

MMMMMM dat nessa

Attached: hJ3Dag08_o.jpg (2133x3200, 324K)

so who’s fucking the thread up today, and why?

Attached: 612cb0de8d6b245a7b09e460fd711aae.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 663c6f1eb71039a185882385da676a4f.jpg (125x123, 3K)

BD same as every day

Attached: 669ecd3b1cf1fa5172b9df126640121e.jpg (125x120, 2K)

I want to beat my dick to kitty kat. and then rub my splooge in her hair

Attached: 134351760_katherine-mcnamara2351-2.jpg (5168x3448, 797K)

ummmmmmmmm watcha saay

Attached: 1580067485853.jpg (630x1000, 87K)

Attached: 718c253aab508360319599da808de0fc.jpg (125x93, 2K)

When I'm finished I'm going to have her make me a sandwich and a milk shake.

Attached: 134351763_kat5.jpg (1300x881, 103K)

Attached: 752d8b5babc7f41930e160209258a14a.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Attached: 763c523678f3f7a9943503b90efe12bd.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I probably won't even drink the milk shake. Just pour it on her like the common whore that she is.

Attached: 134351767_2.jpg (1300x881, 591K)

Attached: 764f1747413fae33f3b971043d3f9b7a.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Attached: 807c2963373649fa2ea480cff7933a31.jpg (119x125, 2K)

Are you at least gonna lick it off?

Attached: 915a26407d02f409013ce73fc87f3fa7.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Attached: 940ce9e8d2f36d215d8918460ea52d9a.jpg (125x83, 2K)

BD RULEZ

Nice leg bro :)

Nah, just humiliate that bitch. Probably get her hooked on some heroin and drop her off in Oakland. Let the niggers run a train on her for a few days.

Kitty kat riding the train to nigger ville.

Attached: 134351765_kat-3.png (1300x1080, 1.11M)

Attached: 965a26323c499a1401b4149a8f919020.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 1471e2c8fff7ddcce1acd0210cfbb7cb.jpg (45x125, 2K)

Attached: 1518ad2441cfe86b4caa7adc5e1deb45.jpg (95x125, 2K)

Attached: 1556e522d061ce98810684b9efcc8a7a.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 2091ec864910e4f744edca13ae232b29.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 2940adba9e743e8233959e3a43811355.jpg (101x125, 2K)

Waste of a perfectly good milkshake D:

whatever you do DON'T MENTION THE FRIEND WHO LEFT HIM NOT COOL GUYZ STOP THAT

Attached: run out of excuses.png (1666x334, 171K)

Who is BD?
>t.newfag here

Attached: 3271abaad7adb6c7439ba023233e97a7.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 3690be0c05c4eb4eda9acd8fa8d1d34a.jpg (116x125, 2K)

Attached: 3984d7b492dc5261968b480dc634bf59.jpg (106x125, 2K)

The dick spamming cunt.

Attached: 4119f0c60d50f67518e7213e6c7fc415.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: 4346c4642ea90acae67567331c613099.jpg (124x83, 2K)

Imaginary friend, DB, who else has left him?

His imaginary cat?

Attached: HeFvLnzE_o.jpg (1366x2048, 552K)

El what

Attached: 5870a9b68967b8ebfeb8d3a0097e1f07.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 6066ad02317800fd2deb87a81283095b.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 6172cc71c6432ca593f6fef7eef560eb.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 6247a3d7e0de92003b4d688481ba5114.jpg (70x125, 1K)

let's wait...

Attached: 1581460299984.jpg (1024x1376, 242K)

Attached: 7343e73aede36c9707edb92da7597548.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 8522eeb176daaced6eb9c8bf98abb8a2.jpg (125x93, 1K)

For?

Attached: XtOzUTJa_o.jpg (810x1215, 116K)

lilyposter (and is never coming back because of him)

Attached: until he left you lmfao.png (1264x310, 116K)

Attached: 8874c0f1628bd832a8a3505a615eb266.jpg (110x125, 2K)

What genuinely triggers the cockatoo spam though, I’m curious and afraid

Attached: 8967b500884f9ff5cd155a39cd8fcf38.jpg (93x125, 2K)

When will it end

Attached: 115_1000.jpg (1000x1503, 221K)

Attached: 9425d433405cffd5a61c4a2b156a8f06.jpg (86x125, 2K)

Attached: 9454dff6738a403816dd905795e56887.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I miss SmileFu...Beady killed Nessa 2

Attached: f51a6e1335283252.jpg (2582x3873, 912K)

Attached: 9605c996116832f02064a0ae452f694f.jpg (125x93, 2K)

This a not nice

He got fired from the bakery, so maybe never.

Attached: YgV3jeSa_o.jpg (3000x4500, 1.89M)

Attached: 38870df65503528efc6bcca554f616b9.jpg (124x94, 2K)

corly threads