Need advice. In my town a new public swimming bath with a wellness section has opened...

Need advice. In my town a new public swimming bath with a wellness section has opened. My gf of 4 years wants to go there with her co-worker and visit the wellness area with him. She says they want to celebrate the conclusion of a big project they worked very hard on with a visit to the spa and sauna.
Am I wrong to think she shouldn't go?

Attached: pic.jpg (1600x1600, 319K)

Trust that your gf is not a cock hungry whore who'd cheat.
And pity her coworker for being friend-zoned by your gf.

I'm afraid to bring it up to her because I think she might be upset that a would indirectly accuse her of being capable of such a thing, but at the same time I'm worried because shes so impulsive sometimes. I'm also bothered by the though of him seeing her naked and visa versa.

foreigners have ruined sauna. it's a holy place for relaxation, not a peepee staring hot box

Attached: öggöögtg.jpg (402x499, 24K)

Why can't you just be honest and tell her it makes you uncomfortable, it's still her choice if she wants to go but just let her know how it'd make you feel and if she's not some unreasonable bitch she'll at least take it into consideration

Attached: raiden_feels.jpg (1600x900, 59K)

I just know she will get upset and make a big deal out of it and accuse me of all sorts of things. But it might be worth it to see her reaction, I think the alternative (her cheating) is worse.

If the alternative to telling her is that you suspect her to cheat there’s something horribly wrong between the both of you.

repeat after me.

"Although I am not completely comfortable with the idea, I trust you implicitly. Is there anything you need from me before you go?"

based

I know it seems ridiculous and insecure, but at the same time she always keeps yapping on about how great he is and shes so excited to go (way more than i'm comfortable with)

based Finnbro

ye

the worst thing is that she just recently started shaving her privates again. Am I paranoid?

If you talk to a girl like a nerd she'll consider you less than shit, you are fucking blatantly a virgin or have never been in a serious relationship

OP here, this isn't me. please don't derail the thread like this

disregard this troll and please consider the full picture

you know there is something in the middle right?
Here's what will happen: you'll tell her you are uncomfortable
shell tell you you are nuts for thinking that shell cheat on you
you will tell her that you know that but you are still uncomfortable
she'll tell you not to worry about it, will go there chuckle about a big peepee and then come back to you and that's pretty much it.
stop making a big deal out of it.

That is if you can trust her ofc

I have a hard time trusting her, shes been messaging this guy outside of work a lot recently and seems very distant
I think I'm screwed regardless

She's a fucking little slut and you know it already. She's gonna suck his dick in that place. Hell she probably has already, and more. You need to face it op. Even if you trust her she is still crossing a boundary. I bet her co worker isn't some fat ugly midget is he. If he was she wouldn't want to go there with him. Do the right thing and cheat on her so when she does cheat on you it won't hurt as much

Coooooooooon

They are already fucking

if that's true being paranoid won't help.
I mean is your objective to keep her or to let her go?
If you just want to let her go you may as well leave her now before she cheats (trust me it's humiliating).

Ask if you can come along if she resists this then get out of this relationship ASAP and don't be upset when she is with that guy 2 days after you left because she is already thinking about him (constant texting) and probably fucking him. Sorry user. Alternatively you could just read the messages she's been sending him.