CBD

>CBD

Alot of companies are putting this in their stuff now and I think they're just trying to bank in on the hype.

Is this stuff actually useful or is it just snake oil?

Attached: B97AF12E-2584-4185-9669-AD87CAB03C3E.jpg (1500x1146, 153K)

I've tried it. Doesn't do anything for me that I can tell.

I'm leaning towards snake oil.

>is the latest trend in bullshit just bullshit or does it cure everything ever
Of course it's good man. Go spend your money on this wonder cure that is just now being discovered.

It's 100% snake oil.
I've got a ton of health problems, actual medically diagnosed shit, and it did nothing for me. I've tried multiple brands, none of it did much of anything. I've got family members in the same boat, same deal nothing. The only people who claim to be helped by it are usually the same type that buy into acupuncture and chiropractic medicine, people with minor problems who are easily influenced by placebo.

Different people have their opinions on it depending on where they got it from and the reasons for them taking it, personally id say just smoke the real shit and get the job done much quicker.

>chiropractic medicine
Was thinking about going to a chiropractor..should i not? explain plz

I use a CBD tincture sometimes and it really helps me sleep. Puts me in a very relaxed state.

Chiropractors are great user, you should definitely go if you have issues with your back.
I had a trapped nerve one from shitty posture at my desk job, it was causing me to have constant pins and needles in my left hand.
Saw a chiro, had 3 visits, he would crack my neck and crack my spine. Used to walk out of there feeling 10 feet tall and pins and needles went.
I've since been doing yoga and no more back problems.

10/10 recommend.

Maybe we're just not taking enough then.

Do you know how much CBD is in the dose you take?

Just not a fan of them. Some people really claim it works. If it works for you, then great, more power to ya.

You need to take larger doses of CBD to feel effects than they market. They do this intentionally so you buy more.

Starting dose for CBD effects is ~200-350mg at once.

Source: insider

Appreciate the help user, also been thinking about yoga, had a dirtbike wreck straight into a tree and onto rocks (caused slipped disk) been trying to get help for it ever since

>Source
Thank you for providing a source, unlike the majority of these fucks on here

What are the effects even supposed to be?

Cure all

I don't think he was referring to getting a chiropractic adjustment. Be careful with them, though, I had a bad adjustment once and it pretty much ruined my body. I've had back pain every day since then and that was 3 years ago.
28 mg of CBD per mL and I usually take about half a dropper full. I have to take it sober though or else I can't really feel it, it's a subtle sensation.

This

It depends what your medical issues are and how much you use. It doesn't do anything for me, for inflammation. If I take a big dose, it makes me kinda chill, but nothing to write home about. I get the same effect from a couple benedryl if I'm looking to fall asleep, and benadryl is about a penny a pill. But some people with seizure disorders get great effects. I don't know why, but thats the claim. I know if I smoke high THC weed that doesn't have enough CBD in it, it makes me kinda jittery. This effect might be exaggerated in seizure people, and the CBD calms them. So, I know it has real actions in the right people, it can be helpful. But in regular products like a little bit of goo you rub onto your knees, I think it's bullshit.

Less anxiety, calming effects to help you sleep, cure for cancer, arthritis treatment, treatment for gout, slices, dices, and predicts the future.
It's fucking bullshit, but go right ahead and give them your money.

it helps my grandma's arthritis

Definitely go see a chiro then. Ask them for their advice about yoga.
Without knowing the extent of your injuries or being a doctor or yoga teacher I would suggest looking for a 'gentle' or 'recovery' yoga class. These teachers will have a good knowledge of the anatomy and spine and will be able to help you get stronger without causing any more injuries. I would definitely recommend yoga for a healthy spine and body though. It's really good for the mind as well if you get a teacher who is also into the more spiritual side of things.
I have a class I go to on a Monday where the teacher is very chill and spiritual, and it's a lot of older ladies that go, so the class is quite gentle and we never do any inversions or real backbends or anything advanced. On a Tuesday I go to another class that isn't spiritual at all, and is reall anatomy and form focussed. I was doing backbends and inversions in my first couple of weeks on the beginners class. I find this benefits my form and progression more, the Monday class benefits my mental health more.

I cannot recommend yoga enough.

I can't provide a real source because reasons. But trust me. The way CBD is marketed as a cure all, but sold at low doses, is intentional on the part of manufacturers.

I work in the production stage of the industry and am very well versed in the pharmacological effects of CBD on various parts of the human body.

Effects include easing inflammation, easing joint pain, headache relief, sleep aid, mood stabilizer, general pain relief, sciatic nerve pain relief, seizure relief, anti-spasm effects, and so on. It SORT OF is a cure-all when used properly.

Orally ingesting CBD is the best route. Do so in conjunction with a meal high in fat for maximum effect.

The one I use is 280mg/10ml, so yeah about the same. Half a dropper is about 6 drops? I usually do 4-5. Maybe I should do some more. Or up the strength.

>But trust me.

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-37765924.png (500x300, 42K)

Not sure how many drops equates to half the dropper for me, but I believe it's more than 6. My dropper stem is about 2.5 inches long if that helps.

Do not let a chiropractor touch your neck. This guy got lucky. They can cause a verbetal artery dissection, causing you to stroke out and die. Back? Totally cool, they're great for that. Never the neck.

>Snake oil
>Believing in Genesis unsymbolically
Shiggedy diggedy riido deees

There's no way for me to prove my claims without doxxing where I work and putting my job in jeopardy. So you can either do 30 minutes of your own research (and find out I'm correct) or just doubt it, doesn't matter to me lol

Look up CB2 receptors. That's the science behind it. I believe it's good for a no side affect systemic anti-inflammatory, but that's not something you will really notice. Also it's been shown to be effective for certain types of seizures. I dont, however, believe it is some good for everything cure all.

I use CBD vape juice regularly and it doesn't do a whole lot unless you're really paying attention to it. it makes you focus a bit more and mellows you out. in my case it improves my reaction time and I use it before I play like cs and shit

Took upwards of 200mg twice a day to see if it would help with some brutal tooth pain. Actually held me through a few days before my appointment.

I've just done 7 drops. See if I feel anything.

Like I said, it's not literally a cure-all. But it's essentially the closest thing humanity HAS to a cure-all, in the sense of how many things it helps with. It's a very, very good thing to take every day.

I'm already quite familiar with CB2 receptors.

I had a bottle that was 1500mg/30ml. I was taking 4-5 droppers toward the end of the bottle, and it barely had the effect of one cup of coffee, but in the reverse. Like, if coffee was mellowing effect. Two benadryl is about the same in relaxing effect.

See
But re-read it. Chiropractors are a great way to fix an injury or pinched nerve. They are not a thinkgeek you need if you aren't injured and they really aren't a thing you need to do on the regular. Unless you are having an injury repaired.

The problem is that they need repeat business to be as profitable as possible and will absolutely lie to you about the amount of care you need insisting weekly maintenance is required.

Tried it to treat my anxiety.

Didn't feel a thing and it was a fairly high concentrate tincture. Total waste of money.

That makes sense. I'm trapped nerve fag (god I miss IDs) and I agree.

That wasn't clear from your original post, thanks for clarifying.