Recently got back together with my GF after taking a 2 month break. It's been pretty good so far...

Recently got back together with my GF after taking a 2 month break. It's been pretty good so far, but I'm getting kind of curious of what she did those two months off. Should I ask?

Attached: 3.png (440x1000, 816K)

it doesn't matter. She's clean.

>baiting in 2020
Damn son I feel bad now

Thanks for the reassurance my Cred Forumsrother

Attached: 22.jpg (815x1475, 1.53M)

Yes

What for? You werent together for those 2mo so you shouldnt care.

No retard, you don't want to know how many other dicks were in here or how many loads she took.

As curious as you may be, you really don't want to know

Wouldn’t ask. Women see that as playing the weak position, act like you don’t give a shit.

Probably will, how do I go about it

Curiousity

Damnit, you think so? I know she had been hanging out with a guy that had a crush on her, We share a netflix account, and there were quite a few shows on there that I didn't watch

Attached: 52.png (676x1210, 829K)

Why do you say so?

Will do, thanks user

This

Women always have at least 1-2 people barking up their tree, and right after a breakup is when they fuck the ex bf or that random guy she met while out with friends

When women break up or separate from a guy, usually the first thing they do is go get some strange. Not implying your lady is a slut or anything, but it's pretty likely especially if she was hanging around a guy that liked her.

She sucked 23 nigger dicks

Fuck, sucks even more cause he was a 6'3 white athletic trainer too who "had curry fever"

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (3024x4032, 1.78M)

I agree with user that said not to ask. Ignorance is bliss. If you really want to know then have a mutual friend (that you trust) pry and get some info. But wouldn’t advise it

Mutual friend of mine told me that he saw the guy's car parked in front of her house all day

I feel like you're a cuck and this is a big larp

Doesn’t mean they were banging. And you don’t want to point that out to her, I would just move on and be happy you all are together again. Even if she did who cares? She was people before you, look at it like that

Probably suck him and his friends off. Or got gangbang.

Thanks user, will try to use this mindset.

Attached: IMG_0890.jpg (902x1792, 317K)

Shut up pajeet. You can’t just take a break from spamming her in threads and expect everyone to believe she was ever your gf.

U jealous cause you couldnt close any deals over those months?